Nokia C6-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

I m using this since 3 years. Nice phone. Battery till now excellent. Net is very fast. I lv this phn.

• 2014-06-17 08:45
  • t1$A

I hav been using this phone for the past 3 years and it has never let me down. Awesome clear black display and camera. But for the past few weeks the reception on my phone is being lost. I am not able to making calls or receive calls because it has no network connections. What to do?

• 2014-06-07 18:47
  • 2SDX

> In reply to santosh @ 2014-05-29 09:44 from PxxS - click to readYeah... i updated. But insert SIM card. No Network Detected & Restart the Device. can't start with SIM card My Nokia C6-01

• 2014-06-03 13:05
  • iwpJ

This piece of metal cell built robust. Its 3rd year I bought this handy cute smart phone. No major compliants till now, I had upgraded anna to belle and then custom firmware the black, and finally now using delight belle☺ I can record my all phone calls without beep sound and can filter unwanted calls perfectly by using total recall and with acm. All apps wil auto start whenever my phone reboots!

Nokia was a trusted company but no more! Now a days no company is offering apps or games for symbian plotform, thats pathetic. Every company making their apps for android blackberry iphone and for windows8, nokia is also not supporting the symbian☹

If u use this mobile with care, it losts for ages no doubt in it. Its almost 3rd year ending, my phone still compete with all latest smart phones in performance and looks. No single scratch till now, my phone fell down several times, my rubber case is protecting rare and screen guard is for front. I hope i can use this phone for another 2years. Battery life is as it was from the date i bought. The 3g speeds are awesome and the 8mp camera is outstanding! Almost every format can play in ma phone including .mkv video files. I am a 1 proud owner always smiling at my mobile. Enjoy folks. If u want to enjoy more and want to install custom firmware and apps visit dailymobile forum or mail me at vijaykb03, byeee...

• 2014-06-01 15:39
  • uwqj

My wifi is not working when i swich it on it restarts again again

• 2014-06-01 12:22
  • rAUd

I have updated new software.but after updated network problem.why ????

• 2014-05-29 09:44
  • PxxS
  • F

the latest belle update not working good with my c6-01

• 2014-05-23 14:06
  • N7SS

> In reply to kikc @ 2014-05-16 16:09 from iwpJ - click to readDo it via software update when connected to wifi.

• 2014-05-19 15:28
  • Pxh9

i want to update nokia belle . i already downlode nokia suite but update is still not available . how can i dooo
plz help me

• 2014-05-16 16:09
  • iwpJ

I am having problem with my nokia c6-01 phone. I cant turn on, even when I charge it, there's no indication that it is charging. I went to a cellphone technician already but he can't repair my phone.

• 2014-05-15 07:44
  • uS}L

please release update new version..

• 2014-04-26 05:58
  • 2SQS

best pohne

• 2014-04-16 10:44
  • KhuT

This is the best phone in all mobile phones. I requested to Nokia, please re-release nokia c6-01.

• 2014-04-13 06:49
  • Xupi

perfect phone.but no update

• 2014-04-11 11:00
  • 64E4

i cant find a suitable earphone for my C6-01.
pleas suggest if anyone have sony or jbl earphones with this phone.

• 2014-04-08 07:29
  • uu%H

Im using this phone since 4 years., i must say, this is an awesome phone..excellent display, great camera though its fixed focus, everything good..and ofcourse,the trust that Nokia always promise..

• 2014-04-07 07:39
  • PP2d

I just say, it is the best smart phone in the whole world. I am using this phone for 3 years now. Not even single complaint, battery is still outstanding. I am pretty sure that the phone will work for another 10 years if not destroyed. Suppor 720p hd videos, Amoled clear black screen. i thrown away my useless samsun galaxy s v after one year and switched back to this masterpiece symbian. still better than all lumia in terms of price. I dont undeestand why nokia stopped it

• 2014-04-07 06:18
  • rAfP

• 2014-04-07 06:12
  • rAfP

awesome handset

• 2014-04-03 18:34
  • U$k$
Total of 5756 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C6-01.