Nokia C7 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.3

after all settings have done on my phone for it to be browsing nd is still not browsing please i need a way out

• 2015-01-12 14:51
  • fsxx

I have an iphone 4s, but I prefer to use this simple and no nonsense phone.

• 2015-01-12 07:51
  • ucII

> In reply to RKN @ 2014-12-04 09:38 from I@9L - click to readI agree , bought mine back in Feb 2011 ( it is a Gorilla of a Phone ) strongly built HOWEVR ... What is is with Nokia phones that DUST find its way to the screen ??
You simply have to clean it every few weeks.... BAAAH!

Not the best for apps.but really stable device, thought had to have it Factory reset since one of its updates have really messed it up.

Nokia C7 works on all OS ( Windows - Mac - Linux ) simply plug and play mode.

My rating 6.5/10

cheers

• 2015-01-09 12:19
  • 0mp3

why can not I turn my nokia c7 on Symbian Belle ?

• 2015-01-07 14:33
  • mD6i

I used this phone for about 4 years. It worked very good. I don't liked the fixed focus for close photos. Also to clear the cache I needed to factory reset the phone. Instead of this two everything was good.

• 2015-01-01 09:35
  • 3I@B

> In reply to shahid @ 2014-12-21 06:04 from KIFy - click to readDon't be stupid. Even Nokia doesn't remember that they made C7 and are incapable to provide any service for this model. Beware before you even think about any Nokia phone.

• 2014-12-29 11:29
  • KAas

> In reply to Maya @ 2014-12-16 16:53 from XjfM - click to readSometimes almost all phones restart... software issues. In your case it is the downloaded apps that might be causing the problem. Free up more RAM in the C: drive and see. Mine has not misbehaved in the several year of ownership. It keeps on going like a champ. Thus, I am reluctant to let this phone go.

• 2014-12-23 06:09

i want buy nokia c7

• 2014-12-21 06:04
  • KIFy

Some time my phone is restart why please help

• 2014-12-16 16:53
  • XjfM

built like a tank... tough .... the gorilla glass is top knotch... not a scratch so far after years of use. and no issues at all. a solid performer.

• 2014-12-10 08:31
  • ucII

Amazing cell phone, rough & tough to use. Been using for last 4 years....no issues at all inspite of few falls.
Aps for symbian only limitation.

• 2014-12-04 09:38
  • I@9L

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-25 13:46 from RKkU - click to readnokia mobile is very good this supported hd player tv player application if supported you can send me this application

• 2014-12-02 11:01
  • uQ{2

After using it for 3 years rough and tough it has given up. Only network issues. Otherwise its a tough one like the nokia has delivered every time ... Now using it as a music player ...

• 2014-11-25 13:46
  • RKkU

Really it is very nice phone. I have been using this phone for the past four years... still it is looking good and new..

• 2014-11-21 19:47
  • Hx2f

can i instal fb massenger in this phone

• 2014-11-21 14:59
  • 6Pam

No doubt it is best phone...
But one problem that is signing in to Nokia Store problem... I tried many solutions given by users but all in vain...

• 2014-11-21 06:53
  • ITJY

> In reply to cc @ 2014-10-31 16:57 from 6}Px - click to readI have mine for about 4 years too. Still looks as good as new. Very strong and durable. For my browsing and other needs, I use my Android tablet. No complaints, battery life is good and the phone functions flawlessly. I'm gonna keep mine for... well I guess as long as it does not give me any problems. Cheers!!!

My wife is already thinking of changing her second samsung phone, both purchased in the past three years.

• 2014-11-03 06:06
  • ucII

I've been using C7 for more than 4 years, tbh I want to switch but I just can't find the reason... don't have any complaint \o/

for browsing and other net-related thingies, I use my tablet, but for everyday use, messaging, music, radio, etc... hands down to C7...

• 2014-10-31 16:57
  • 6}Px

> In reply to Sourav @ 2014-10-25 18:32 from 9xFi - click to readthe first thing is u have to place all of your image files on the default image folder in mass memory or memory card.second is,if u had removed ur battery from ur phone before the restoration is complete it won't show ur images in your gallery.I hope my answer helped you

• 2014-10-28 07:52
  • 9DrW

> In reply to Ranjeet @ 2014-10-15 09:53 from KAen - click to readhey i want nokia c7

• 2014-10-26 21:41
  • vQ%k
Total of 10366 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C7.