Nokia C7 Astound - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.5
6.4
6.3

I accidentally removed QuickOffice from my Nokia Astound, how can I get it back in any way? Tried to look for any free download but none worked. What are the specs of a specific file that I have to download?

• 2014-03-09 23:50
  • tCQp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-22 12:04 from v0X0 - click to readyess you can upgrade it!!

• 2013-09-17 11:24
  • t7XH

> In reply to Saro @ 2013-08-17 19:27 from vIfm - click to readhow its amoled display costs?

• 2013-08-26 06:04
  • uum9

Its a great phone ! I hav been using this phone for over 2.5 yrs... its great... had no prob with the mob.. except for i drop the mob frm a great height and had to change the display... except for it i hav nt spent a penny more... the battery backup is decent... I keep using my phone.. surfing.. chatting round the clock and charge it once everyday... speakers are gud enuf for sound quality... 8mp camera hass gud pic clarity too... Unlike other users (reading the review) I did nt face any prob lik slowing/freezing of the mob...

• 2013-08-17 19:27
  • vIfm

please need to know how i can create 4 or 5 home screens as i have only 3 and need to use more , thanks in advance

• 2013-07-15 23:30
  • ATM%

i wish i have this phone

• 2013-06-30 14:21
  • NuPx

My cousin will give me a c7 but its from germany , how can i use this here in the phillipines ? And can i upgrade it to a belle OS

• 2013-05-14 09:57
  • v0qu

going to get it tommorw

• 2013-04-30 10:21
  • rvjc

> In reply to Munich @ 2012-09-20 09:16 from fvSi - click to readThanks, i accept with u, i buy this, yet symbian is better that ios and and'roid

• 2013-04-23 08:58
  • a30w

can we upgrade this phone..?

• 2013-04-22 12:04
  • v0X0

> In reply to C7 @ 2013-03-02 03:33 from PNj5 - click to readVery Nice phone

• 2013-03-12 10:20
  • 95%W
  • F

I luv my n c7. I got it for couple yrs and its great. Dont upgrade software if u do u will have problems. I luv Maps, FM transmiter, Great video recorder. A lot more..

• 2013-03-02 03:33
  • PNj5
  • ihirethecheesemakers
  • Rating0

STOP! If you are reading this and have not bought this phone yet, then DON'T!!!
On the good side, this phone is very pretty. It's also a great size and fits nicely in the hand. The camera's not the best, but it still takes reasonable photos - just don't expect masterpieces. The music player is also ok. The best feature, in my opinion, is Nokia Maps. It's really quite good and, I think, a lot better than Google Maps for on the go. Also, the "Car Mode" thing is really very handy - good work there.
Sadly, it's not all good news. For starters, internet browsing - even over wifi - is rubbish. It's so slow, I sometimes feel it'd be faster to break the phone open, use the camera lense like MacGyver and light some dry tinder, build a big fire and send smoke signals to people, in order to get information. Very slow. And that's not all!
This phone is unbelievably slow, freezes multiple times daily, and not only that... it also restarts itself multiple times daily - seemingly at random! And before some monkey tries to imply that I need to reformat my phone or I have too many apps installed etc etc, rubbish. I've factory reformatted several times - it's only a very temporary solution. "Nokia Belle" is just a bad operating system. Period.
This is, without a doubt, simply the worst phone I have ever had the misfortune to own. Sad really, considering Nokia used to be reliable.
In summary: this phone is bad and Nokia should feel bad.

• 2013-02-26 21:40
  • p1w$

etar priz kmn hobe? etay skype n vidio cll ase to?

• 2013-01-08 07:51
  • u4gD

Good phone, best:Double charging port(2mm and USB) Style,screen resolution,FM transmiter,GPS,HD720 video recorder,battery live. Poor:Full focus camera,NON customizer EQUALIZER(like nokia 5800) Software freeze in all editions(Symbian 3, ANNA and Belle) averiable processor(680m vs 1,300 on nokia 701, the c7 twins)My score on c7 8.5 of 10

• 2012-12-21 14:54
  • j4we

Goog phone, i have this c7 over 6 month's and it's great. Problem whit the youtube videos it's solved: Go to aplication manager, videos and set internet connection. that's it...;)

• 2012-12-07 16:31
  • La8P

looks good but can use youtub or document file plz give the your opion

• 2012-11-29 18:12
  • Mf5j

c7 mobile is best

• 2012-11-28 17:44
  • KIIe

Impressive phone and feature very similar to E6.
Can documents be edited in quick office in this? Specifications only mentions it as doc viewer, hence the question.

• 2012-10-25 14:08
  • P@$x

its a very good handset,also its looking very nice.and the features are also veryh good.....

• 2012-10-22 14:41
  • tUdx
Total of 514 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C7 Astound.