Nokia E5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2
7.2
7.4

Used most of the qwerty based e series and i am addicted to my e5 ; by far the best phone for my liking cuz it has a good battery; most of the useful apps like viber,whatsapp,youtube,nimbuzz and even wechat works on my nokia e5.I frequently poke fun at my freinds ; most of are android & ios users when there battery goes to minimum ...
The only negative aspect of this phone would be the camera ;to my liking e 72 had the best camera in the qwerty range.
i wish

• 2015-03-29 04:11
  • syNU

Very nice phone for playing hd games like BROTHERS IN ARMS , NFS , CALL OF DUTY , GT-RACING etc....excellent phone. There is no lagging while playing games. :D

• 2015-03-27 07:44
  • rKHx

I am using E5 model for the last 4 years. Suddenly incoming of my office mails stopped abruptly for what reason I do not know. My IT colleagues tried to know the cause but failed. Due to this I am not getting the calendar activities reminders on my mobile . I feel handicapped. please help me in solving this problem. thanks

• 2015-03-25 12:17
  • tUdx

My closest companion since 4 long yrs.. Hpy Bday my Love... U r d Best :))

• 2015-03-23 15:02
  • KAe}

> In reply to Rocker @ 2015-03-07 11:51 from Hkuj - click to readI am using E5 Nokia Mobile. Now I find when the connectivity is slow the Mobile becomes hanged. how to solve it .please suggest

• 2015-03-19 16:54
  • uvf4

> In reply to Anup Mali @ 2015-02-16 04:05 from KAeK - click to readHow airtel free 3g

• 2015-03-18 15:03
  • ftVg

this is mobil very very nice working

• 2015-03-17 08:23
  • JFyH

My nokia e 5 phone have some eror system error what can i do please friend help me any solution

• 2015-03-07 11:51
  • Hkuj

Microsoft discontinued my e-meal, how do i get it back and login through my fones messaging again?

• 2015-03-01 21:38
  • fuN1

Nice phone. Battery life is about one week (bought this one as used). Apps are running ok, reliable device. I like qwerty-phones, Easy to type messages. And no, I'm not using whatsapp, viber etc... Just calling, messaging, and playing sudoku...

• 2015-02-27 21:46
  • nmMg

I m useing Nokia E5 2nd hand since february,2014...this phone is awsome,i do airtel free 3g net,decent 3g speed..awsm batttery backup with low display..at last this phone is very lucky to me..so i m very happy with my nokia e5.

• 2015-02-16 04:05
  • KAeK

> In reply to Sagar @ 2015-01-24 07:05 from Hkt} - click to readPlease read my previous comment.

• 2015-02-15 08:10
  • NhEL

I've faced the same problem of the internet access point always turned on, but I've found the solution; I downloaded an app named 'NetQin Mobile guard' which enables you to disconnect all or some of the access points you're using. You won't see the packet data symbol on the screen anymore after using it.

• 2015-02-15 08:08
  • NhEL

sir i wnt to increas net speed plz hlp me

• 2015-02-13 15:38
  • PAmi

> In reply to parah @ 2015-01-20 14:17 from fj9q - click to readEven i m,also using nokia e5 it is very very nice phone.......
I m using second hand set and it is working so excellently ...........very nice ...the company has been made.....i m saluting the man wo made nokia e5............

• 2015-02-13 07:35
  • Y}5a

excellent phone...been using since 20111 without a single problem,nor has the battery been changed,social apps like Facebook whatsapp work on it...music and sound quality is really nice,even the camera is much better than other 5 megapixel ones..a Big Thumps up for this set

• 2015-02-10 18:54
  • t}0Y

the fone model is quite amazing.i had a secondhand working so well and i could install amny apps though i lost it but looking for one,1st hand or 2nd hand any can do,thanks to nokia origi as i can say.

• 2015-02-10 17:20
  • Mfx1

ahhahaha...its awsome...i hve used ma e-5 for now five yeaars without changing even the batery...its lyk new.....to hell wz tourch screens . Guyz try nokia e-5

• 2015-02-10 14:31
  • Nv$a

> In reply to ddddd @ 2015-02-07 10:00 from U271 - click to readyou can change setting on whatsapp to use wifi- only

• 2015-02-08 10:55
  • Hkt%

this is the best mobile. This has the almost all functions as other phones.

• 2015-02-08 00:47
  • PAXY
Total of 11006 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E5.