Nokia E5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.3
7.2
7.4

> In reply to kabom @ 2010-12-18 03:59 from PF5p - click to readno..42.010 is d latest but not available in india yet..
anyway im sure d new software wont do any gud...dis bloody fone will still keep hanging as usual.. :((

• 2010-12-18 06:53
  • PUak

can somebody tell me wats gone wrong wid nokia's quality??

this bloody phone hangs atleast 10 times in a day..poor software and features..

dont dont go in for dis..

believe my word..again a poor product from nokia

• 2010-12-18 06:52
  • PUak

guys,whats the latest software version for e5? Mine 042.007 is it the latest?

• 2010-12-18 03:59
  • PF5p

I have owned this phone for 6 days. My previous experience with iphone 3gs, htc phones, BlackBerry and samsung touchscreen phones were good, but not great. I was looking for a business-oriented, simple phone that could help me keep my life organized. That being said, this is the perfect phone for me.

Symbian is definitely "outdated" when compared to the flashy Androids out there. But that doesn't mean it's worthless. It's just different.

Some people have negative comments about screen quality, and camera quality. I don't understand why. The screen looks great in indoor and outdoor lighting, and my pictures are decent. Obviously I'm not expecting blue-ray-quality videos on this thing, I bought it for simple office management. Again, this is a great phone!

The unlocked version cost me $169 US Dollars, and it's worth every penny!

BUY IF: you like no-frills, you need a great texting keyboard, need 3G and bluetooth, want to use mainly for business

DONT BUY IF: you primarily want a million apps and games, you are looking for a status symbol

• 2010-12-17 21:10
  • Y6Dp

> In reply to bobo @ 2010-12-17 11:35 from 25Eq - click to readthere are hidden registry files, like in windows, try copying those !!

• 2010-12-17 19:47
  • kUW@

Nokia E5 is now going for Rs. 10,090. I really like the brown color. Is the brown E5 available in India or any part of the world for that matter?
Planning to get this phone. I just hope the negative comments here will not apply to my peice of E5!!

• 2010-12-17 17:19
  • 2@jr

> In reply to peter @ 2010-12-17 10:30 from 3C7J - click to readbecause of specs and reviews that doesn't necessarily mean it is better, symbian doesn't need a 1GHZ like android. it's not as battery hungry either. so please learn your facts

• 2010-12-17 14:36
  • 3J9K

e5 rocckkss... High speed internet access,nice camera quality and sound.. Buy it!!!

• 2010-12-17 14:33
  • PF5p

hi there, to this phone users, help me,

I'm using ovi store, been downloaded skype,opera mobile, etc, all installed in memory card.

last week i bought new memory card, copied everything in old memory card, but those app. not appear in my phone now.

goes to ovi store again, but i cant download them again.. :(

please help me...

• 2010-12-17 11:35
  • 25Eq

> In reply to [deleted post]go for lg optimus one. Android is better dan symbian. Check specs and reviews.

• 2010-12-17 10:30
  • 3C7J

> In reply to akash @ 2010-12-16 13:44 from v$AH - click to readgo in for BB anyday..

it wont hang as much as dis E-5 does..

trust me,u wont miss d 5 MP cam & 3G..

i'm repenting having bought E-5..

• 2010-12-17 09:04
  • PUak

> In reply to Corby Fisher @ 2010-12-17 04:16 from vxt3 - click to readyes..u can.der's a option on the right hand side - videolight on/off.

• 2010-12-17 09:02
  • PUak

anyone knows if we can use the LED flash as videolight when taking videos? Thanks much!

• 2010-12-17 04:16
  • vxt3

:@ why nokia are making bad phones every time am about to but a nokia phone i read many bad reviews about it :( really i am confused should i turn to another brand or should i wait for a perfect mobile is it true that e5 is a bad phone ????

• 2010-12-16 18:29
  • 9xJg

i dont like the phone E5 as it has dull voice and gets hanged fequently with call missing several times . I would not advise anyone to buy the phone

• 2010-12-16 15:13
  • vbPp

• 2010-12-16 15:11
  • vbPp

hey ! i want to buy a good qwerty phone..

i listed out some options and now i am confused between

E5 vs BB 8520 ( and last option e71 - i prefer it at last bcoz its a old model )

pls reply.
( e5 is a 3g phone with 5 mp camera and good packages but has some hanging probs and outdated os

where as

BB has its own name, i think BB are in fashion these days but BB 8520 doesnt hv 3g plus i have heard battery back problems)

so i am really confused which 1 to go for ?

• 2010-12-16 13:44
  • v$AH

> In reply to stan @ 2010-12-15 04:22 from UD$i - click to readits that true???im planning to buy that one

• 2010-12-16 13:28
  • w0Q$

Prices slashed.....!!!!

Nokia E5 Only for 10,200/-

Hurry...

• 2010-12-16 11:12
  • PF}W

> In reply to [deleted post]low price samsung phones r really dummy i say buy dis 1.

• 2010-12-16 06:20
  • upgY
Total of 10990 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E5.