Nokia E5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2
7.2
7.3

i bought it just now. awesome! haha

• 2010-11-14 14:53
  • v3B0

> In reply to Manirathnam Hari @ 2010-11-13 14:42 from 2SMD - click to readmultscaner work or not this madal

• 2010-11-14 14:23
  • vIfX

multscaner work or not this madal

• 2010-11-14 14:17
  • vIfX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-11-14 05:43 from uKam - click to readYou can read them in my post. I will repeat the cons:

CONS

- Mediocre sunlight legibility. You have to find some angles to see under direct sun.

- The screen is small for heavy internet pages. I find it stupid. Watching the phone you can see that it could have a 2,6 inches screen without much trouble just with a different D pad and navigation keys. (but they just use the old 2,36 screen of the E - series to keep price low)

- Attention. Before you buy it, try it's buttons. As I said I have small fingers and I write very, very fast!

- Vibro could be better

- User interface could be dissapointing for someone not used in S60. Yes, it's getting old but not that comlicated and it's rich.

- Don't expect mircles from the camera. Passable in strong lights, really laughable at night with flash.

- USB connector is so small, you can use it only on laptops.

- Ancient microSD (class 2) is very slow, should be removed immediatelly. But I inserted a 16GB class 4 and it works fine!

• 2010-11-14 13:50
  • 0Zrq

hi i bought this phone one week before its a very fantastic phone.

• 2010-11-14 13:43
  • 9xCp

it s awesome man to buy ......go with it

• 2010-11-14 10:55
  • nx2h

> In reply to King @ 2010-11-13 13:54 from utJH - click to readCreative, excellent and woth to own one

• 2010-11-14 06:10
  • utth

> In reply to Popeatl @ 2010-11-13 14:12 from 0Zrq - click to readHi you said the pro's now what were the cons I couldn't read them?
Kristy

• 2010-11-14 05:43
  • uKam

> In reply to King @ 2010-11-13 13:54 from utJH - click to readyes mate its a wicked foone

• 2010-11-13 23:27
  • mHs%

> In reply to ws @ 2010-11-13 13:52 from ib6r - click to readi also have the same problem. i also dont know how to solve it.

• 2010-11-13 20:31
  • uCmp

This phone was very good at its price,

• 2010-11-13 19:20
  • ut@E

video call facility is available with this phone ?

• 2010-11-13 18:52
  • utBr

> In reply to King @ 2010-11-13 13:54 from utJH - click to readyes buy it ,,, just go for it
it supports Microsoft 2007 documents, it a good primary camera, a better battery life , query keyboard it supports Symbian apps, it is released on august 2010 go for it if you can afford it

• 2010-11-13 18:25
  • mg5x

> In reply to Manirathnam Hari @ 2010-11-13 14:42 from 2SMD - click to readIt is a good phone! All the features are there..I thought mine had no secondary camera for the video call, but I was actually surprised to see that my E5-00 has one! I'm not sure if this is a more recent version, but my unit has a secondary camera for video calls.

• 2010-11-13 16:55
  • t7Vv

Why the market seller are completing about the E5 is geeting a complaint after the sell

• 2010-11-13 16:42
  • mT@L

I want to know if this phone can chat on facebook like a pc using the facebook application.

• 2010-11-13 16:39
  • ftVi

I bought this phone 2day.. believe me guys.. its very very gud.. the only disadvantage is that ther s no secondary cam for video calling.. otherwise very gud phone. GO FOR IT..

• 2010-11-13 14:42
  • 2SMD

I bought this handset last Thursday. I have several good things to say about it and a few cons.

PROS
-Great battery life. Three and a half days of use with 4 hours of talking, 3 hours of browsing, million hours of playing with UI, customizations etc. After a few charges I think it will manage to last 4 steady days. I adore that!

-Very good build quality. Plastic parts are really stable, classy metal battery cover (not thin like the E52)

-It's fast, faster than my ex E52. No frozes, no restarts(at least in my handset...)

-Good signal reception. In Vodafone Greece I have a mediocre reception at home but I haven't missed a call till now although I see two three lines (out of seven) of signal.

- Acceptable loudspeaker not great but I haven't missed a call.

- Acceptable screen (in terms of quality). Enough for social networks

- Good buttons for messaging but I have small fingers. Beware of that.

- It has a good price.

CONS

- Vibro could be better

- USB connector is so small, you can use it only on laptops.

Overall I'm very satisfied with he phone. I find it very good and I am not a fan of Nokia. The disadvantages are not so important for me but someone else culd be really annoyed. I hope I helped guys!

• 2010-11-13 14:12
  • 0Zrq

> In reply to akkii @ 2010-11-12 19:03 from ut}q - click to readPlz tell me is this fon nokia e5 fine 2 buy?

• 2010-11-13 13:54
  • utJH

Hi all,

I got this problem with my Nokia E5 which is the memory card is almost full

So I just got my phone yesterday and started to check it out today

My friend sent me a mms and I tried to save it

To my surprise when it was given to me to choose for whether save it in phone or memory card which is that 2gb card that comes with the package left only 256mb

1626mb of it is in use.

When I went to check for it in the file manager

1610mb of it is occupied by Other files

I have yet download anything nor putting anything in it

So why does this happen and what can I do about it?

Is it possible for me to remove it without causing any problems to the phone?

I really hope that someone can give me some solution to this problem. Thanks:smileyhappy:

• 2010-11-13 13:52
  • ib6r
Total of 10737 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E5.