Nokia E5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.3
7.3
7.4

please answer my question asap.is it E5 have a mesanger list?like yahoo.?or which nokia model having a mesanger list?thanks.

• 2010-10-12 16:02
  • 3YdN

its display is same as nokia n72.

• 2010-10-12 14:27
  • vG1B

hello there
i was planning to buy blackberry 8520 but i read negative comments about em but still.
anyway the question is should i buy e5 or blackberry?
please do answer my question. thank you very much

• 2010-10-12 13:31
  • uZ9L

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-11 13:25 from P@1G - click to readDefinitely it's not enough. Even a netbook with a 10" screen is still small if you want to work with documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Get a notebook instead. A mobile phone is still a mobile phone and you can't do everything there just like you do in a PC.

• 2010-10-12 01:21
  • t7$u

> In reply to Niks @ 2010-10-11 14:04 from w4qW - click to readYes I did that and it works.

• 2010-10-12 01:18
  • t7$u

Everything is oK. but secondary camera has no on this set.only one problem

• 2010-10-11 21:30
  • 3CgL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-11 13:25 from P@1G - click to readyess. . .there is font magnifier option in d phone thru which u can see large fonts easily

• 2010-10-11 14:53
  • ut03

Hey Friends,

Further to my earlier post wherein I wanted to know how to copy data from 2 GB (which came with E5) to a spare 4 GB card

I just thought of a workaround… Can I copy the entire contents of the 2 GB card to my PC and then from PC to the new 4 GB card. Will it work

Regards,
Niks.

• 2010-10-11 14:04
  • w4qW

To all Nokia E5 users. Please answer my question.

Is the screen display of this phone enough to view or read your word documents, spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations?

It seems that the display is too small to work on your documents.

Please reply. Please. I'm begging.

I want to buy this phone but i'm hesitating about the screen size. Please reply.

Thanks......

• 2010-10-11 13:25
  • P@1G

No DIgital compass for me ......? :(

• 2010-10-11 12:28
  • vbRX

> In reply to Niks @ 2010-10-11 08:48 from w4qW - click to readhi Niks...dunno abt the 1st question but yhe 2nd i can answer..I had the same prob and i went to nokia priority, the guy told me to download the nokia maps and ovi on my own card if i wanted to use them from the net. Otherwise we can transfer our things to their card.

• 2010-10-11 09:26
  • 2@fY

Friends,

Purchased E5 two days back…Great phone!

I have two questions for which I need your help:

1) I have more than 400 songs and would like to create playlist (not from the handset as It is tedious to add from 400 mp3 files) from my laptop and then transfer the playlist file to handset. Can I?

2) The Handset came with 2GB card. I have a spare 4GB card from my earlier phone which I am plng to use in E5. How can I transfer the contents that came with the handset of the 2GB card to 4GB card

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Niks

• 2010-10-11 08:48
  • w4qW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-04 11:08 from vIqc - click to readRemove the Lens protective film and try. The smoke effect goes away.

• 2010-10-10 18:35
  • ut92

> In reply to Gaurav Dhawan @ 2010-10-07 20:47 from vIbV - click to readI want to buy.what you price offer.let me infromed

• 2010-10-10 15:54
  • vbfM

Does This Phone Has a Threaded View ... In Texting ???

Something like Coversations

• 2010-10-10 15:49
  • ut28

Such Nokia pricing policy leaves a bad taste in the mouth. If they can sell it cheaper in India & Hong Kong, what's keeping them from selling it here at a comparable price?

• 2010-10-10 14:36
  • wYIg

Hi Guys...
Gr8 to see your comments here
How we can change resolution?

• 2010-10-10 11:59
  • IaH7

> In reply to Gaurav Dhawan @ 2010-10-07 20:47 from vIbV - click to readthanks dude,

bought from them on cash on delievery base.

• 2010-10-10 11:25
  • 2@1c

1st factoy set ur phone ... and start browsing ... it works enjoy

• 2010-10-10 05:48
  • uta4

> In reply to Andrea @ 2010-10-09 16:18 from w0Q5 - click to readYes, you're right!
Nokia Philippines overpriced this phone.

What are they thinking about the Filipinos?

They may think that we are rich people!

Nokia E5 is very cheap in European countries and some parts of Southeast Asia. Even in India, the price of this phone is very low.

How come that this phone is very expensive in the Philippines?

Come on Nokia! We are waiting for this phone for six months because we are expecting that it is cheap (as what the foreign reviewers and nokia executive said) and then it ends into this very money-hungry price?

Well good luck Nokia for your imminent downfall.

Oh! I forgot, this is a Symbian operated phone. Did you know that Symbian is outdated and evaded by Samsung and Sony Ericsson?

Ya, you read it right! Despite of that situation, they keep on selling Symbian phones with high price!

It's better to buy a netbook than this phone! It is more advanced than Nokia E5.

• 2010-10-10 03:16
  • P@1G
Total of 10966 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E5.