Nokia E5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.3
7.2
7.4

This is a bore set I am using it since last 6 days but still it has 2 batary bars remaining.

• 2010-10-12 19:16
  • utxW

> In reply to Violet @ 2010-10-12 13:31 from uZ9L - click to readViolet, Once u buy e5 u will never touch a black bery. I can bet

• 2010-10-12 19:10
  • utxW

According to me main quality of e5 is batary life and both speakers they r awesome I had not experinced such a clear and loud speakers for long time.
It also has video calling using main camera.

• 2010-10-12 19:07
  • utxW

Hi friends I am using this phone since last 5 days and want to clear your doubts once for all
1. Main concern about this was screen resolution and sunlight visibility. I assure all u that it's reso, lution is great, no problem at all.
the sun light visibility is also better then many other nokia phones no problem.
2. Look; white color is looks great but black requirs less cleaning. so both are nice
I also have used nokia e72 but it is better then e72 because it has plastic body which has more signal strenth even in low signsl areas.

It also has better GPS, RAM, Speed, applications and less price

Camera is also quite good after removing protective skin.

• 2010-10-12 19:00
  • utxW

please answer my question asap.is it E5 have a mesanger list?like yahoo.?or which nokia model having a mesanger list?thanks.

• 2010-10-12 16:02
  • 3YdN

its display is same as nokia n72.

• 2010-10-12 14:27
  • vG1B

hello there
i was planning to buy blackberry 8520 but i read negative comments about em but still.
anyway the question is should i buy e5 or blackberry?
please do answer my question. thank you very much

• 2010-10-12 13:31
  • uZ9L

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-11 13:25 from P@1G - click to readDefinitely it's not enough. Even a netbook with a 10" screen is still small if you want to work with documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Get a notebook instead. A mobile phone is still a mobile phone and you can't do everything there just like you do in a PC.

• 2010-10-12 01:21
  • t7$u

> In reply to Niks @ 2010-10-11 14:04 from w4qW - click to readYes I did that and it works.

• 2010-10-12 01:18
  • t7$u

Everything is oK. but secondary camera has no on this set.only one problem

• 2010-10-11 21:30
  • 3CgL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-11 13:25 from P@1G - click to readyess. . .there is font magnifier option in d phone thru which u can see large fonts easily

• 2010-10-11 14:53
  • ut03

Hey Friends,

Further to my earlier post wherein I wanted to know how to copy data from 2 GB (which came with E5) to a spare 4 GB card

I just thought of a workaround… Can I copy the entire contents of the 2 GB card to my PC and then from PC to the new 4 GB card. Will it work

Regards,
Niks.

• 2010-10-11 14:04
  • w4qW

To all Nokia E5 users. Please answer my question.

Is the screen display of this phone enough to view or read your word documents, spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations?

It seems that the display is too small to work on your documents.

Please reply. Please. I'm begging.

I want to buy this phone but i'm hesitating about the screen size. Please reply.

Thanks......

• 2010-10-11 13:25
  • P@1G

No DIgital compass for me ......? :(

• 2010-10-11 12:28
  • vbRX

> In reply to Niks @ 2010-10-11 08:48 from w4qW - click to readhi Niks...dunno abt the 1st question but yhe 2nd i can answer..I had the same prob and i went to nokia priority, the guy told me to download the nokia maps and ovi on my own card if i wanted to use them from the net. Otherwise we can transfer our things to their card.

• 2010-10-11 09:26
  • 2@fY

Friends,

Purchased E5 two days back…Great phone!

I have two questions for which I need your help:

1) I have more than 400 songs and would like to create playlist (not from the handset as It is tedious to add from 400 mp3 files) from my laptop and then transfer the playlist file to handset. Can I?

2) The Handset came with 2GB card. I have a spare 4GB card from my earlier phone which I am plng to use in E5. How can I transfer the contents that came with the handset of the 2GB card to 4GB card

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Niks

• 2010-10-11 08:48
  • w4qW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-04 11:08 from vIqc - click to readRemove the Lens protective film and try. The smoke effect goes away.

• 2010-10-10 18:35
  • ut92

> In reply to Gaurav Dhawan @ 2010-10-07 20:47 from vIbV - click to readI want to buy.what you price offer.let me infromed

• 2010-10-10 15:54
  • vbfM

Does This Phone Has a Threaded View ... In Texting ???

Something like Coversations

• 2010-10-10 15:49
  • ut28

Such Nokia pricing policy leaves a bad taste in the mouth. If they can sell it cheaper in India & Hong Kong, what's keeping them from selling it here at a comparable price?

• 2010-10-10 14:36
  • wYIg
Total of 10990 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E5.