Nokia E6 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2011-11-07 15:32 from ka8L - click to readyes..go to office application then file manager there you can find restore and back up option of phone and memory card..

• 2011-11-09 06:30
  • P@cf

I installed the Nimbus software ,software was installed and worked for two days and after two days Nimbus was not working. The net was connected by WiFi not by sim. So what was the reason i need the solution?

• 2011-11-08 20:46
  • 3C7Y

hm.....currently my gps having some issue
when i on it,it found my location on diff place
and i have install my country map
but the location is far far away diff from my real location,can i know is my phone problem or the satelite problem,or have to reinstall the map?

• 2011-11-08 16:21
  • PUBr

AWESOME, From last on4 month I am using this, I feel I enjoyed what I purchased. PLs add MOBILE TRACKER, calldetils with call duration with next software. BUt right side unlock button system is not good

• 2011-11-08 11:20
  • s824
  • F

dear friends, i tried downloading through the ovi store but i find it impossible to get softwares downloaded from it.. it shows installation error and i cant continue with the downloading and installation.. can anybdy pls help me out on y i face this problem?? and wt can b done on this???

• 2011-11-08 10:06
  • utN%

> In reply to rajesh. @ 2011-11-07 14:56 from 95WE - click to readHi Rajesh,
How you doing?
Thanks for the info. I think i found one application called "Block Me" and it needs internet connection.

And also i have tried blocking numbers, its not getting blocked..

Do you aware of any other 3rd party softwares.
I badly need one..

Thanks in advance.. :)

• 2011-11-08 06:55
  • vIwZ

> In reply to Atif Nawaz @ 2011-10-29 14:56 from puiG - click to readto uninstall F-secure:
1. go to settings
2. find application manager
3. click installation files
4. find mobile security then press and hold...then uninstall icon will show..then press uninstall..
done..........

• 2011-11-08 05:29
  • t7sv

> In reply to honey @ 2011-11-06 07:44 from uWEv - click to readthe most i atracted in this gadget was usb on the go support :) u can share ur usb falshdisk, i ave searchin oll of nite bout this feature in android but theres nothin i found except u buy the high class android

• 2011-11-08 01:43
  • tA$h

Has anyone tried leaked Symbian Belle on the E6 can the phone perform well with a SB upgrade? And do you find the screen too small to use the touchscreen?

• 2011-11-07 22:58
  • 8yPs

To ALL E6 owners:

Can you backup up phone memory to memory card and restore phone memory back to memory card like the previous Nokia Series 60 phones?

• 2011-11-07 15:32
  • ka8L

> In reply to Nisha @ 2011-11-07 07:48 from vIwZ - click to readu dnt knw how to use da phn

• 2011-11-07 15:12
  • KSgf

> In reply to Nisha @ 2011-11-07 07:48 from vIwZ - click to readThere is a application on ovi store for this.

• 2011-11-07 14:56
  • 95WE

> In reply to Nisha @ 2011-11-07 07:48 from vIwZ - click to readu can download advanced call manager from ovi store that will defiantly solve ur prob

• 2011-11-07 13:13
  • vIaL

Please let me know when will the belle update be available on Nokia E6

• 2011-11-07 13:01
  • Nhyb

Can any one ell me how to Copy the contect of any web page while browsing through this phone

• 2011-11-07 12:29
  • R566

torn between nokia e6 and blackberry bold 9900.

any suggestions??

• 2011-11-07 11:34
  • N9r3

Can not install java programs on E6-00

error msg is :Internal error: Jsr plugin com.nokia.mj.impl.chapi.core.utils.ServiceProvid­­er Installer cancelled installatio

pls guide me how to solve this problem

• 2011-11-07 09:34
  • utQr

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me- Do you guys use any Call management software in E6?

I need to block call or msgs from a certain number.
I have heard this option is available in many phones if you get the particulat software installed.

Please help

Regards.
Nisha

• 2011-11-07 07:48
  • vIwZ
Total of 6174 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E6.