Nokia E6 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.5
7.4

> In reply to brynn @ 2011-06-26 19:43 from nFeg - click to readAnd I never mentioned even once that I had the phone. You can quote me if I ever mentioned that I had the phone.
But I don't and that is the reason I am asking about it to help me decide I will purchase the phone.
It looks to me that you are the one who is trying to cause trouble as I am only trying to find out about the phone so I can decide.
If you work for Nokia, I apologize for asking about your phone. If I did not read about reports and if it were perfect, I wouldn't need to ask anymore would I?

• 2011-06-27 02:28
  • tCQ%

> In reply to brynn @ 2011-06-26 19:43 from nFeg - click to readI am not causing trouble. I did not say that the phone does not receive any SMS.

I am ASKING if the screen lights up when you receive an SMS because the NOTIFICATIN LIGHT is too weak as EVERYONE has been saying.

Just asking if the Screen lights up.

I don't see how asking about a simple functionality is asking trouble.

• 2011-06-27 02:22
  • tCQ%

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2011-06-27 01:15 from Q$NF - click to readSome other forum numbers have dropped N8,E7 sgs 2 etc as they have flocked to Nokia N9 which is enjoying 96% hits and is getting 102,000 hits according to gsmarena front page,right hand side and scroll down.Oh thinking of getting N9 for taster of sheer linux computing power.

• 2011-06-27 01:25
  • nFeg

I notice the 'Daily interest rating has dropped considerably.

Week before week it was 54%, earlier last week it was 52% and right now it's at 20%. This is a strange enigma.

• 2011-06-27 01:15
  • Q$NF

Hi I want to buy the white Nokia E6, but my question is if the keypad will get dirty in time or not? (yellowish) please tell me. Thanks!

• 2011-06-26 23:38
  • S1aj

Please can sumone confirm that nokia is going to discontinue all its symbian features and phones in near future and also there wont be any updates for symbian phones after this September as Nokia will just deliver Windows phone and notjing else.Symbian will be completely outdated after Sept.
Please reply as i am about to buy E6.

• 2011-06-26 22:52
  • KStv

i think there is on e6 hardware problem
i was checking for e6 pictures.

it have too big middle button.

e72 has a 1mm round seetrough plastic ring which reflect lights

nokia e6 in dark, keyboard illumination:

nokia e7 in dark, keyboard illumination:

one more picture:
e6 need space between dpad and middle button

• 2011-06-26 21:31
  • 3q5V

hmmm i was checking for e6 pictures.

it have too big middle button.

e72 has a 1mm round seetrough plastic ring which reflect lights

e71 e72 e6

e6 need space between dpad and middle button

• 2011-06-26 21:28
  • 3q5V

Can u please tell me about the loudspeaker of this phone.Is is good ?? Audible loud ?? can hear songs loudly ??

I had e72 which has worst loudspeaker volume that i cudnt even hear the ringtone properly.So plz reply.

• 2011-06-26 21:00
  • u78L

Please tell me how this handset works with nokia email. How long it takes to open an email on clicking. The reason im asking this question is that I have a bad experience with E71 in tems of email. It takes as mush as 6 seconds to open email.

• 2011-06-26 20:30
  • symv

My E72 under heavy use lasted 3 days and s^3 is even more efficiant...So taking into account the larger pixel screen and add a pwerful GPU and this smartfone should easy last i day of heavy use,,I am guessing because still have not got one.

• 2011-06-26 19:47
  • nFeg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-26 18:58 from tCQ% - click to readStop causing trouble..You know why because if you had the fone you would be able to recieve a message and try it out wouldnt you..Ha..

• 2011-06-26 19:43
  • nFeg

i already have galaxy s2 now i want a phone with qwerty and a long lasting battery will nokia e6 make a great deal for me??

• 2011-06-26 19:02
  • utY6

Does the screen light up when I receive an SMS? Since the notification light is too weak, the screen at least lights ups right? Right?

• 2011-06-26 18:58

can't wait to test !!!

• 2011-06-26 15:06
  • KxhI

Some people are saying that the Nokia E6 is not good & the Hanset is look like a toy for children. guys please advise about the set

• 2011-06-26 14:14
  • KIeE

Its a nice phone.....i am happy to have it...gud..awsumm

• 2011-06-26 12:06
  • vGR@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-26 08:31 from tCQ% - click to readDude, battery life can not be a problem. Just go to NC and get it replaced. Those 2-3 people writing there in the post would have changed the battery by the time they write the post. It's Nokia. Not like Apple who will charge you for the casing even when call dropping due to touch of skin on sides is their design fault.

• 2011-06-26 11:22
  • w4sa

Dears,
i have a problem with my nokia E6.
when i am trying to setup new personal email (Hotmail or gmail) i am only getting the option of setting an email for Exchange Server.
Do anybody know how can i setup a personal email? do i need a different software like the nokia messaging email in the Old E72 or something like that.
please help.
thanks.

• 2011-06-26 10:02
  • 3W$J

There seems to be a battery problem with this phone according to some users.

• 2011-06-26 08:31
  • tCQ%
Total of 6114 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E6.