Nokia E6 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2011-06-30 13:58 from Q$NF - click to readI already have it. I like it a lot. Battery life is about 2 days for regular use with 3G on for 24 hours. Most other smartphones won't last through the evening

• 2011-07-01 01:32
  • t7Xi

where was dis phone manufactured ?

• 2011-06-30 21:01
  • N7AQ

I bought Nokia E6 from 2 weeks it is an awesome mobile
perfect performance and perfect features with long live battery, thanks for Nokia corporation

• 2011-06-30 18:04
  • fttS

i like this phone more than current BB bold..

• 2011-06-30 17:41
  • PS6t

> In reply to Hasan @ 2011-06-30 11:19 from t@G2 - click to readthx for the review....:D

• 2011-06-30 15:11
  • vffS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-30 01:28 from t7Xi - click to readIt's funny how you said you wish there was a "like" button for my comment because recently on Facebook, one of my girlfriends said she wish there was a "love" button for a commdnt I made.

My friend where exactly in the world are you and do you plan on getting the E6?

• 2011-06-30 13:58
  • Q$NF

I am using this phone from a week

Its a great phone except of its only draw back of fixed focus but it is also good for taking landscapes and portrait but it is very poor in taking photos of small flowers or newspapers etc.video quality is owsum screen is quick and responsive keyboard is very excellent for me

it can be charged from microusb cable as well as microusb charger (a misconception on various forums and reviews)

OH AND IT IS ALSO EASILY HACKABLE BY HELLOOX :-)

• 2011-06-30 11:19
  • t@G2

It looks as if the Nokia E6 is a bit slow. A processing icon comes whenever you open an application, specially when you open the mail application. For a smart phone this seems to be really weird.

Opinions required..

• 2011-06-30 05:23
  • PDGY

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2011-06-29 22:45 from Q$NF - click to readI wish there was a Like button for your comment

• 2011-06-30 01:28
  • t7Xi

I just saw where GSMArena has reviewed the Nokia X7-00 so expect the E6 review anytime shortly as both these phones were released at the same time.

I can't wait to read GSMArena's review of the E6.

• 2011-06-29 22:49
  • Q$NF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-29 21:43 from n4dv - click to readThanks for correcting the grammatically incorrect people.

I constantly complain how people keep spoiling up the English language. Especially with of course words like "loose" when LOSE should be used and similarly "choose" when CHOSE should be used. Another one "being" when BEEN should be used and I could go on and on and on.

In regards to the Nokia E6 I can't wait to get my hands on it. I currently have a E71 and I love it. The E72 has it's ram issues (28-32MB free RAM after start up compared to E71's 70MB RAM after start up) and I saw it as just being an enhanced version of E71...so the E72 could be seen as evolution but the E6 being the first touch and type symbian phone...now that's a revolution!!!

Nokia E6 is all that's on my mind these days.

• 2011-06-29 22:45
  • Q$NF

> In reply to CC @ 2011-06-29 12:16 from muym - click to readPeople, could you please cut it out with "loose". It's annoying as hell.
It's "LOSE", not "LOOSE".

• 2011-06-29 21:43
  • n4dv

dis is my dream fone nokia tank u 4 making my dream come true.

• 2011-06-29 15:11
  • fuIH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-29 10:35 from iIf3 - click to readAbsolutely agree with you 100% - This phone is supposed to be aimed at business people! I cannot affoard to miss a single email or SMS. If I do I could loose far more than the cost of this phone.

Nokia - Can you fix this via software update - otherwise you are going to loose many potential serious business users.

• 2011-06-29 12:16
  • muym

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-29 10:35 from iIf3 - click to readBlinking lights are useful and greatly missed when not functioning properly.
Anyways you could try downloading sleeping screen software from Nokia Beta Labs. It's a different solution but should solve your problems.

• 2011-06-29 10:56
  • uGUp

This is Nokia's Beast phone!finaly good phone from Nokia ;-)

• 2011-06-29 10:46
  • LHfq

great job Nokia. you never let us down. splendid!

• 2011-06-29 10:37
  • pX9g

I received mine a few days ago. First I was very happy until I found that the there is no notification light when an email/message/missedcall occurs. Actually, there seems to be a light (can be enabled in settings) but it is only visible if you are in a completely dark environment, it's way too dim. Coming from the E72, this is a serious flaw to me - I already overlooked several messages and calls!
WHY NOKIA?!?! You know better - see E71/72 ! Why is it that you always fail on such silly little things with your otherwise great phones! I believe these are the real Nokia issues, rather than Symbian...

• 2011-06-29 10:35
  • iIf3

its such a beautiful device but shocking to see the daily interest coming down and also the ratings.

• 2011-06-29 10:23
  • Hxf7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-28 21:20 from 3puE - click to readWhat do you mean Belle is Anna ??

• 2011-06-29 09:23
  • muym
Total of 6174 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E6.