Nokia E60 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

> In reply to shailu @ 2009-01-10 13:20 from vGYq - click to readThe music/ sound quality is good, provided that you use a decent headset.
However, please note that the sales package does not contain any stereo headset but a mono one; and to connect a regular 3.5mm headset you need to purchase separately a Pop-port to 3.5mm converter, as E60 does not have any 3.5mm audio output jack.

• 2009-01-14 03:28
  • uNVx

how is its music qulity in head phone plz tell me

• 2009-01-10 13:20

0878 8188 8389
0813 8910 1500

• 2008-12-08 18:10
  • iwtd

> In reply to kamal @ 2008-11-15 10:30 from pVVT - click to readThe Middle East Versions support Arabic Language.
I myself have an APAC Version, and it supports only English and Chinese languages.

• 2008-11-16 09:19
  • uNVx

did it support arabic language?

• 2008-11-15 10:30
  • pVVT

Best phone ever! This phone has everything. Talking ring tone is addictive. I couldn't find in any other phone. You don't have to look whos calling, it will tell you the name.
I highly recommended this phone.

• 2008-11-07 16:46
  • Ygmv

> In reply to Khurram @ 2008-10-10 17:51 from M@T2 - click to readYou can try mosh.nokia.com.

Take care.

• 2008-10-10 22:58
  • P5s9

Please tell me someone from where i can download the themes for nokia e 60.
I tried ownskin.com,
zedge.com,
mobile9.com, etc
but respond not supported.
Please help me. Thanks

• 2008-10-10 17:51
  • M@T2

> In reply to edgems4 @ 2008-09-22 10:22 from fte2 - click to readGo to Menu => Connect. => Bluetooth; then press "Off" to turn it "On". If that fails then there is something wrong with your phone. Take it to Nokia Care.

Also, there is no manual way to turn Infrared off. It turns off automatically after a few seconds of being idle.

Hope that helped.
Take care.

• 2008-09-25 08:29
  • uNVy

Am unable to put my blue tooth on and there is no option of putting the infra-red off.How do i go about it.Thanks.

• 2008-09-22 10:22
  • fte2

The only usefull and ergonomic smartphone from E-series. I think smartphone must not look like a Concept showcar! Because it is not an accessory, it is a tool. Status symbol phones may...

• 2008-09-13 22:25
  • T4A4

Throw it away if it's stuck on online mode ok haaaaaa!

• 2008-08-18 14:30
  • M@T2

Have been using E60 for a year now, and want to add one more to the opinions already posted here. I haven't been using all of the connectivity options, but the web browser (along with the joystick and screen used) is great and easy to use. Given the screen, the phone doesn't look that big, not in the same category as the old communicators (which we still have in our family).

Still, I have had some problems: the buttons have got temporarily jammed several times and it's good to shut the phone (like any other phone probably) down every now and then, since I once missed several days' messages and phone calls without any signal of malfunctioning during the time - only when all the stuff came in a bunch after rising doubt prompted me to reset the phone.

A generally very well functioning solid phone with a great screen and browser, at not a bad price.

• 2008-08-11 13:54
  • MrtK

> In reply to Janey @ 2008-07-08 18:03 from M$F9 - click to readjanney.

i know the solution of your phone.
ur phone stuck in off line mode.
if u change ur profile from offline mode to general, after some minute u would see the error of "unable to change profile(some like this)"
or when u onn the phone and want to run in gsim mode but when phone fully opened u would see its in offline mode.
my english is not good.
my phone have same problem but now its solved.
i have solution for this ofline mode problem.
hammadpk@live.com is my e-mail.
mail me the problem in detail and i will give u the perfect solution.
thank you.

phone no: 0092-346-3233303. Pakistan

• 2008-07-12 12:13
  • Uq4S

My E60 is stuck on off-line mode. Can someone help on how to get it back working again? Please ...

• 2008-07-08 18:03
  • M$F9

The wifi voip works ok, you might have to upgrade the firmware. but the quality is good. but keep in mind it will drain your battery.

• 2008-06-26 19:50
  • PbUx

I had purchased my E60 during March 2007 from Bangladesh. I have 45 MB of RAM, and a 206 MHz processor in my unit.
Can anybody tell me whether the specification has been changed by the year, or the specification stated here is incorrect?
Regards.

• 2008-06-09 13:08
  • M@T2

> In reply to Riniel @ 2007-10-02 12:13 from NxrK - click to readriniel, please email to me all your applications that you've mentioned. i'm going to purchase an e60. thanks.

al_bertgo@yahoo.com

• 2008-05-29 20:21
  • PRQg

Hi all,
I am thinking of buying a E60.Has enyone used it to make VoIP calls, using home WIFI router witha VoIP provider account?
Does it work and what is the quality of calls?
Thanks.

• 2008-05-14 12:26
  • m}kU
Total of 847 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E60.