Nokia E61 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
7.2
7.2

Nice looking product, but will it have the seamless integration of applications and usability of RIM's Blackberry. I guess only time will tell...

• 2005-10-27 19:51
  • THDQ

Well i would like to recommend to all people doesn't know about this phone to go and read what the BlackBerry does in north america, i guess this phone is another amazing product from Nokia, it be specified for one category of population, people on the go all the time

• 2005-10-27 05:11
  • NQNM

Could it be that nokia will lounch an external camera for this series of phones?

Turn 3g in an accesory?

• 2005-10-26 14:11
  • MCAf

This phone trys to imitate other PDAs. The fact that it does not have a Touch Screen makes it even worse. I think NOKIA managed to create a white elephant after all, with this phone. In my opinion this phone is a joke.

• 2005-10-26 08:45
  • SeFH

WLAN = wifi and/or Wireless Networking only?

• 2005-10-25 17:38
  • ijXA

well obviously this 3G phone is missing quite a crucial element... where is the camera... props all the Sony Ericsson once more

• 2005-10-24 05:40
  • ReEB

Looks at samethink exiting smart verry diffrent ex so verry2 sexy

• 2005-10-23 17:10
  • PWYw

nokia...you're sending me to letter series nirvana.. first n series which are not yet complete in availability then you have the e series... my god your making us wait in vain...

• 2005-10-23 11:45
  • P%3p

imitation is the best form of flattery, blackberry must be flattered!
nokia, u've just shot urselves in the foot!!!

• 2005-10-23 05:57
  • RKrN

copycat of blackberry

• 2005-10-22 12:19
  • PFMY

I do not like this set.It is so ugly.Moreover cost is higher than its features.I really recommend the sets of SONY ERICSSON what a company.You all are advised not to purchase the set of NOKIA.

• 2005-10-20 09:07
  • PVtn

It's UMTS, therefore 3G

• 2005-10-19 16:54
  • RxcX

I wonder why E61 is not listed as a 3G phone, the video on nokia.com says it has 3G. Anyway this phone will be great together with my 7mp digitalcamera. I especially like that it has blackberry because i use email alot for work.

• 2005-10-19 10:58
  • mIny

Ladies and gents i present the Nokberry

• 2005-10-19 09:54
  • D8XA

i think this phone is very good but i dont like this phone shape. i also not sure that this handphone got camera or not.can anyone tell me that this phone got camera.please,thank for cooperation

• 2005-10-19 09:46
  • F4pr

This phone is very good and attractive, almost same as Blackberry but lack of camera. As for me, like other bussiness user accessing the email and put appointments is a must in my daily use of PDA, but i also need a camera to take pictures of projects sites and now 3G for making video conference to my client and bussiness partner. Maybe i have to wait E61i or another series to have this kind of phone in camera and 3G video call. Now i'm using SE Z800i and another P910i for my daily use andlokinfor P990 to put all the task of my current phones (p910i+z800i).Not just like some OTHER said in his/her post:- SE phones are use to show off.

• 2005-10-18 07:19
  • TKbM

what a phone...fat & skimish.now days people want 3g phone.no wonder this phone will be corrupted.

• 2005-10-18 05:20
  • PGHK

This phone is for Blackberry/business users, not average Joe. Business users don't want/need a camera. There is plenty of other options that cater that need. I am confident this phone is attractive to current Blackberry users.

• 2005-10-17 19:22

awesome..

for building houses

• 2005-10-16 19:19
  • SXpx
Total of 1679 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E61.