Nokia E63 - user opinions and reviews

8.0

Is 3g available in this phone

• 2015-07-06 20:30
  • KAeJ

> In reply to Swayam @ 2015-05-05 11:59 from rAQa - click to readU need to input the number then press options then click on call then video call dat's it

• 2015-06-20 20:26
  • 9BSH

> In reply to umarix @ 2015-04-30 16:14 from Nv$Y - click to readUpdate your download app by just opening it..
Dats it

• 2015-06-20 20:22
  • 9BSH

No incoming and outgoing calls.phone gets heated after 2 or 3 calls, pl advice

• 2015-06-19 18:26
  • utYC

i like this phone, satu kata PERFECT

• 2015-06-12 08:21
  • Ki@9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-04 07:37 from 7tFD - click to readPlz change your mobile connection 2g to 3g and then you can video calling easily...but other fone that you calling his have also 3g network....

• 2015-06-09 10:41
  • rA6e

Just got this phone again yesterday , the condition is ok since this is a second phone , still like this kind of phone :)

• 2015-06-09 09:29
  • w7hN

i have been using this type of nokia (E63) since its first product and i am very satisfied the performance,still good working up to present time (June 2015).

• 2015-06-08 08:32
  • tA$x

> In reply to Swayam @ 2015-05-05 11:59 from rAQa - click to readHow to use video calling

• 2015-06-04 07:37
  • 7tFD

its features are gud but its downloading speed disappointed me,,,
can anyone tell me that what is the solution to this problem..,,,

• 2015-05-31 14:28
  • uZaT

> In reply to A big fan of E63 @ 2015-05-26 10:50 from LbnC - click to readI have been using nokia E63 for about 6years...i must confess dat its so so helpful and awsome.....i prefer it to android phones

• 2015-05-28 13:37
  • ftV7

I forgot to add another comment to my previous one and my comment is that: Many people almost everyone underestimated this mobile when I bought it. They said it is small, it irritates bec of its tiny buttons, it is not up to date and very stupid comments without even without trying it. Now they all changed their mobiles like twice or thrice bec it gone mad but my E63 just kept going on strongly ( just once I had to change its battery from 2 years or something other than that it is doing well). I just bought a new one for games and easier surfing of the internet but actually the touchscreen irritates more. My new mobile as I mentioned before is also Nokia. But, I just want to say I wish Nokia can just improve the new mobiles more and put full version of Android and access to Google Play store, put bigger internal memory, better cam, better resolution and better video quality. They did well somehow with the X family but just plz Nokia make a bigger forward push bec I am a big fan of Nokia and I always use it so I expect better improvement and stronger mobile just like E63, it was great at its time and still I c it great.

• 2015-05-28 02:31
  • pF4m

I have it since 5 or 6 years and I love it. Although I have a new one( Also Nokia), I never left the E63 it is always on. It is my life. It is small, cute and helpful in many things.It is also a strong mobile. I am glad that I have bought one day and never sold it and I will never sell it. It is part of me.

• 2015-05-26 10:50
  • LbnC

Awesome phone. 6 years. 6 drops. Yet alive and kicking. Love you Nokia. I so wish you made sturdy phones like these.I also miss my old 3500c :( I loved this one more because it gave me the idea what multitasking is. How easy it was to switch from Bluetooth to music player.

RIP Nokia. You'll be missed. :)

• 2015-05-24 22:31
  • t1$x

i want Nokia E 63 battery

• 2015-05-24 12:20
  • Hkt%

inform me when it will avilable

• 2015-05-23 08:37
  • 7jWU

This is a very good phone i have been using it since 2009. Just great. I am having a small problem i have been receiving SMS messages from an unknown people they send Questions and you have to answer by true or false only and they charge for sending these questions i have replied many times to UNSUBSCRIBE THERE SERVICES. They stop for a day or 3 days and start all over again they are just milking my funds my request is how can i block them sending these SMS. Thank you.

• 2015-05-18 14:32
  • NvSf

Why Is Ovi Store Discontinued By Microsoft? Now Can't Download Apps For It.So Sad!.

• 2015-05-17 17:29
  • HktK

it's very good phone...

• 2015-05-17 09:02
  • rA6v

> In reply to umarix @ 2015-04-30 16:14 from Nv$Y - click to readIts discontinued microsoft transferred it into opera store

• 2015-05-11 07:07
  • XMfY
Total of 11549 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E63.