wen evr i open getjar frm my e63 for downloading facebook chat apps it shows no gate way reply..guys wat shuld i do plzz suggest me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
Anonymous, 23 Apr 2010hey bud,
did u try the latest firmware??? if yes, thn whats the new features ?? Nokia E71, E66 and E63 upgrade the firmware to v410.21.010
The following is the changelog list:
Following baselines/functionalities have been upgraded.
• Nokia Messaging IM2.0.19
• Gimlet v188.8.131.52
• Mail for Exchange 3.0.50
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
• Many functionality and Stability improvements in MfE. MFE3.0 has new features like HTML and Subfolders support.
• IM2.0.19 has many localization error corrections. IM installation has been moved to Phone Memory instead of Memory Card. IM response time has improved (Ex: entry/exit/edit/save options)
• Phone activation baseline upgraded
• Stability and functionality improvements
• Email and WLAN functionality improvements
• Email application freezes
• Samsung memory reboot issues
• Fix for phone reboot issue when contact has Internet telephony detail
• Fix for Chinese characters in Lunar calendar
• Fix for Western Sahara country legal issue
• Improvement in Connection establishment with slow gprs
• Fix for WLANsniffer scanning enabled in the background when it should be disabled
• Fix for contact search with space
• Mail for Exchange upgraded from 2.9.176 to 3.0.50
• Gimlet updated to v184.108.40.206
• Many functionality and stability improvements in MfE
• Fix for Gmail folder issue in UK and Germany for Gmail/GoogleMail configuration
• Fix for email application freeze
• Usability improvements
• Fix for Backslash character for Portugese language
• Fix for missing characters in French/Italian languages
• Improvement in sending SMS when memory is full
• Nokia IM chat response time improved. Lot of localization errors fixed
I have the red nokia E63 and it is the best mobile ive had... No problems wit it.. and i absolutley love the QWERTY keyboard!!!
Trainee, 23 Apr 2010Can someone please tell me what the differences are between the Nokia E71 and the Nokia E63?please try 'compare' feature on this forum,,, on e71 mark click compare then u'll see comparison of both set feature... IMO both r good...
Can someone please tell me what the differences are between the Nokia E71 and the Nokia E63?
Sham, 22 Apr 2010can I record a call in E63. If ya, HOW ?? For that you will have to download call recorder for Nokia E63.Just go on www.getjar.com and search call recorder and then downlaod.
Ciru, 21 Apr 2010Does the phone come with a data cable?Yes it does. It comes with a USB cable.
Hands on experience? These things are poop-proof. Seriously, i fished it out of the toilet and it's still going!
Ciru, 21 Apr 2010Does the phone come with a data cable?no, but you can get them from ebay from around $2.99 up.
nduduzo, 22 Apr 2010has anyone connected succssessfully on the internet using wireless connection... morehi, use WLAN to connect to network, you may have to use a password if asked to.
i have a nokia E63 and i can use mine wireless works well, all the best.
Harshal, 22 Apr 2010I tried that option bt it didint work....Suggestion by Saan seems to work...bt ne wys thnks fr... morei just plan to buy e63.wt is ur opinion guys
is it can use for multimedia n games
and is nice
and did it hv any problem
has anyone connected succssessfully on the internet using wireless connection if yes how? Another thng on the map does it show you your location?
pall, 21 Apr 2010Dear You can do it by changing date of your phone,go back to somewhere in 2006 or 2005 and th... moreI tried that option bt it didint work....Suggestion by Saan seems to work...bt ne wys thnks fr ur post...