Nokia E7 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.5

Nokia E7 is so beautiful...!

• 2014-11-19 08:56
  • y{0P

l've got mine with the camera n volume buttons missed while being repaired the charging port.its camera had picture colour n quality reduced coz i had had it repaired more than five tymz

• 2014-11-15 20:22
  • NH6i

> In reply to Mr.M @ 2014-11-11 02:14 from LeLJ - click to readBro, mine had same problem like you. I went to many shops for fixing , fortunately my e7 has been fixed ( cost usd8), now no problem by charging but i have to be more careful while charging it.
The other technician told me that they can replace its charging port with nokia 6500. I think it is a solution for you. Sometime its charging port is not serious broken so it can be fixed.

• 2014-11-12 14:34
  • XMPx

yes The charging port may not working Properly many Peoples Prblm With e7 So Use Only NOKIA'S ORIGINAL geunine Charger n Charge with Popwer Not to pc lapy

• 2014-11-12 01:34
  • rKT6

Please help me it's the third time I replaced the charging port in the last 6 month what should I do ?, is there any other solutions but the replacing thing?,
thank you already.

• 2014-11-11 02:14
  • LeLJ

i have nokia e7 phone.i want buy a display for the replace.
but in srilanka not available where can i find it?

• 2014-11-02 10:24
  • 95j3

> In reply to Karshama Nassir . @ 2014-10-28 18:29 from p7cq - click to readTwo things are important for you before buying this handset :
1) charging system
2) camera

• 2014-10-29 04:01
  • XMPx

> In reply to Lowell @ 2014-10-21 15:24 from uS%X - click to readHey ... Nokia E 7 there are some very limited amounts which are second hand , but are still new .

• 2014-10-28 18:29
  • p7cq

After just 4 months i have had to give up on this phone because of the charging port. I brought a secondhand one about 6 months ago as it was in good nick but it failed to charge after a week. i then brought a brand new one and am now in the same position. Considering that I exercise a great deal of care over phones especially regarding the USB port this is not good enough. There is no way this phone could be marketed as a serious business tool as the battery life was awful and i eventually has to settle for the blandest black and white theme i could and very infrequent email updates etc to extend the life. The camera was a step backwards as well, considering close ups are the most common photo for business users. It's a beautiful looking phone but so let down by design. My E90 was more functional and is still going strong.

• 2014-10-22 14:31
  • mfCa

I miss my nokia e7 . My best phone ever.but it was stolen, i wish there woud be available model like this in the market today.

• 2014-10-21 15:24
  • uS%X

This phone has a weak point of charging system, we must be careful while charging. .it can be broken easely. .it has 8MP camera (fix focus) but the quality is not so good (Nokia N8 (12MP) is far better).
I love it because of Quick Office, Clear Black display, Qwerty Keyboard , touch and type and nice design.
It will be good if it can support multi - lingual. . .and up to date OS, because phone hardware is awesome ..
from Nokia lover.

• 2014-10-16 16:00
  • XMPx

Very good symbian phone but the batery is too small,i have to charged every day...and very few apps with support today...no weather app functionaly.

• 2014-10-15 18:09
  • aj{}

this is best phone i had ever used. it has a problem of over heating

• 2014-10-10 14:22
  • Nuis

> In reply to uthman @ 2014-09-06 01:57 from NX46 - click to readYou've got to get it fixed. Mine fixed three times already in the past four years. Costs the equivalent of $15 here in South Africa if you negotiate the amount.

• 2014-09-10 16:27
  • CAmG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-30 18:17 from rKag - click to readbuy original charger

• 2014-09-10 14:40
  • fuN1

chocolates first phone

• 2014-09-10 13:05
  • 9xH9

I have lost my nokia E7 mobile while traveling on the bus,Is there any chance to get back my phone,your suggestions are quite valuable for me

• 2014-09-08 18:28
  • 9CB}

I have a problem with my cherging system its giving me endless problems and I can't use my E7 can someone help me out

• 2014-09-06 01:57
  • NX46

I got a problem in my nokia e7.the charge symbol is showing while charging but its not charged I think if I change the charge connector and the battery it would work properly can any one help me in this problem

• 2014-08-30 18:17
  • rKag

Have been using this for more than 2 years. I'm not changing to another phone. I have a Samsung 7.0 Plus Tablet Gen 2 for internet browsing and facebook. The Nokia E7 is the best for clear calls and messaging. You wont get that soft nice keyboard on other phones out there.
It is also well-built although was made in China. Survived a few falls without any problems. Quite hard to find the accessories like hands-free kit after the original came with the phone gave-up.

• 2014-08-30 05:16
  • Iw{{
Total of 6166 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E7.