Nokia E7 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.5

After just 4 months i have had to give up on this phone because of the charging port. I brought a secondhand one about 6 months ago as it was in good nick but it failed to charge after a week. i then brought a brand new one and am now in the same position. Considering that I exercise a great deal of care over phones especially regarding the USB port this is not good enough. There is no way this phone could be marketed as a serious business tool as the battery life was awful and i eventually has to settle for the blandest black and white theme i could and very infrequent email updates etc to extend the life. The camera was a step backwards as well, considering close ups are the most common photo for business users. It's a beautiful looking phone but so let down by design. My E90 was more functional and is still going strong.

• 2014-10-22 14:31
  • mfCa

I miss my nokia e7 . My best phone ever.but it was stolen, i wish there woud be available model like this in the market today.

• 2014-10-21 15:24
  • uS%X

This phone has a weak point of charging system, we must be careful while charging. .it can be broken easely. .it has 8MP camera (fix focus) but the quality is not so good (Nokia N8 (12MP) is far better).
I love it because of Quick Office, Clear Black display, Qwerty Keyboard , touch and type and nice design.
It will be good if it can support multi - lingual. . .and up to date OS, because phone hardware is awesome ..
from Nokia lover.

• 2014-10-16 16:00
  • XMPx

Very good symbian phone but the batery is too small,i have to charged every day...and very few apps with support today...no weather app functionaly.

• 2014-10-15 18:09
  • aj{}

this is best phone i had ever used. it has a problem of over heating

• 2014-10-10 14:22
  • Nuis

> In reply to uthman @ 2014-09-06 01:57 from NX46 - click to readYou've got to get it fixed. Mine fixed three times already in the past four years. Costs the equivalent of $15 here in South Africa if you negotiate the amount.

• 2014-09-10 16:27
  • CAmG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-30 18:17 from rKag - click to readbuy original charger

• 2014-09-10 14:40
  • fuN1

chocolates first phone

• 2014-09-10 13:05
  • 9xH9

I have lost my nokia E7 mobile while traveling on the bus,Is there any chance to get back my phone,your suggestions are quite valuable for me

• 2014-09-08 18:28
  • 9CB}

I have a problem with my cherging system its giving me endless problems and I can't use my E7 can someone help me out

• 2014-09-06 01:57
  • NX46

I got a problem in my nokia e7.the charge symbol is showing while charging but its not charged I think if I change the charge connector and the battery it would work properly can any one help me in this problem

• 2014-08-30 18:17
  • rKag

Have been using this for more than 2 years. I'm not changing to another phone. I have a Samsung 7.0 Plus Tablet Gen 2 for internet browsing and facebook. The Nokia E7 is the best for clear calls and messaging. You wont get that soft nice keyboard on other phones out there.
It is also well-built although was made in China. Survived a few falls without any problems. Quite hard to find the accessories like hands-free kit after the original came with the phone gave-up.

• 2014-08-30 05:16
  • Iw{{

> In reply to sammy231291 @ 2014-08-13 14:06 from vbCY - click to readn8 is the best

• 2014-08-29 11:34
  • 0wqU

nice gadget lol,iam enjoying it and very powerfull as well superspeed

• 2014-08-20 09:32
  • NH6i

> In reply to Puzan @ 2014-07-06 06:13 from 7w4x - click to readyes it's repairable

• 2014-08-19 23:48
  • 7qLh

A wonderful phone but i have repaired the charging system twice or thrice and now I am alsmost about to throw it away

• 2014-08-18 18:18
  • MNx4

please am looking for nokia E7 to buy

• 2014-08-13 23:30
  • ftRp

Hello everyone, I've been using Nokia 5233 past 3yrs and nw i wanna buy nokia e7 or nokia n8 becoz i like it thses phones...plz can u tell me which 1 is the gud phne so i purchase it?

• 2014-08-13 14:06
  • vbCY

> In reply to sham @ 2014-07-30 12:24 from 6QbW - click to readyes you can run whatsapp in nokia e7. But software feels a little outdated in comapre to android phones. Even rs 5000/- phones looks much more advance than this.

• 2014-08-08 16:51
  • t1$A

i am going to purchase e7 nokia.could any one tell about this phone wos it work and can i use whats app in it ??

• 2014-07-30 12:24
  • 6QbW
Total of 6158 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E7.