Nokia E7 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.5

> In reply to geekboy @ 2014-11-23 19:49 from rKaa - click to readYou can use a "sim holder" it's shape like the normal sim ,put the microsim into it then put it in the device its cost you less than 1USD

• 2014-11-25 03:44
  • 3LPu

Hi friends I have now got hold of my uncle's E7. I want to use it as my daily driver for my work. Question is how do I use a microsim instead of a normal sim ?

• 2014-11-23 19:49
  • rKaa

> In reply to Paul @ 2014-07-07 16:53 from ftKc - click to readi bought Nokia from 2years and everything was working properly.recently i was shocked of the charging port it began to work unproperly.whenever to charge my battery it gives me false indication"battery low" even if it is charging.i thought from the begining from charger i tried other chargers the same problem is occuring.finally i asked a mobile

• 2014-11-23 06:18
  • p$m8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-12 14:34 from XMPx - click to readThanks bro , but if you have any idea about 6500 charging port it's slim charger not USB you meant that i should replace the USB port with the normal slim port (( i don't know what it's called))??????
If it work i will do it even if there is no more usb port in my E7 cause i like it so much

• 2014-11-23 02:45
  • 3LPp

Nokia E7 is so beautiful...!

• 2014-11-19 08:56
  • y{0P

l've got mine with the camera n volume buttons missed while being repaired the charging port.its camera had picture colour n quality reduced coz i had had it repaired more than five tymz

• 2014-11-15 20:22
  • NH6i

> In reply to Mr.M @ 2014-11-11 02:14 from LeLJ - click to readBro, mine had same problem like you. I went to many shops for fixing , fortunately my e7 has been fixed ( cost usd8), now no problem by charging but i have to be more careful while charging it.
The other technician told me that they can replace its charging port with nokia 6500. I think it is a solution for you. Sometime its charging port is not serious broken so it can be fixed.

• 2014-11-12 14:34
  • XMPx

yes The charging port may not working Properly many Peoples Prblm With e7 So Use Only NOKIA'S ORIGINAL geunine Charger n Charge with Popwer Not to pc lapy

• 2014-11-12 01:34
  • rKT6

Please help me it's the third time I replaced the charging port in the last 6 month what should I do ?, is there any other solutions but the replacing thing?,
thank you already.

• 2014-11-11 02:14
  • LeLJ

i have nokia e7 phone.i want buy a display for the replace.
but in srilanka not available where can i find it?

• 2014-11-02 10:24
  • 95j3

> In reply to Karshama Nassir . @ 2014-10-28 18:29 from p7cq - click to readTwo things are important for you before buying this handset :
1) charging system
2) camera

• 2014-10-29 04:01
  • XMPx

> In reply to Lowell @ 2014-10-21 15:24 from uS%X - click to readHey ... Nokia E 7 there are some very limited amounts which are second hand , but are still new .

• 2014-10-28 18:29
  • p7cq

After just 4 months i have had to give up on this phone because of the charging port. I brought a secondhand one about 6 months ago as it was in good nick but it failed to charge after a week. i then brought a brand new one and am now in the same position. Considering that I exercise a great deal of care over phones especially regarding the USB port this is not good enough. There is no way this phone could be marketed as a serious business tool as the battery life was awful and i eventually has to settle for the blandest black and white theme i could and very infrequent email updates etc to extend the life. The camera was a step backwards as well, considering close ups are the most common photo for business users. It's a beautiful looking phone but so let down by design. My E90 was more functional and is still going strong.

• 2014-10-22 14:31
  • mfCa

I miss my nokia e7 . My best phone ever.but it was stolen, i wish there woud be available model like this in the market today.

• 2014-10-21 15:24
  • uS%X

This phone has a weak point of charging system, we must be careful while charging. .it can be broken easely. .it has 8MP camera (fix focus) but the quality is not so good (Nokia N8 (12MP) is far better).
I love it because of Quick Office, Clear Black display, Qwerty Keyboard , touch and type and nice design.
It will be good if it can support multi - lingual. . .and up to date OS, because phone hardware is awesome ..
from Nokia lover.

• 2014-10-16 16:00
  • XMPx

Very good symbian phone but the batery is too small,i have to charged every day...and very few apps with support today...no weather app functionaly.

• 2014-10-15 18:09
  • aj{}

this is best phone i had ever used. it has a problem of over heating

• 2014-10-10 14:22
  • Nuis

> In reply to uthman @ 2014-09-06 01:57 from NX46 - click to readYou've got to get it fixed. Mine fixed three times already in the past four years. Costs the equivalent of $15 here in South Africa if you negotiate the amount.

• 2014-09-10 16:27
  • CAmG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-30 18:17 from rKag - click to readbuy original charger

• 2014-09-10 14:40
  • fuN1

chocolates first phone

• 2014-09-10 13:05
  • 9xH9
Total of 6170 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E7.