Nokia E7 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

e7 is a smart phone with high quality camera.When I open it I JUST SMILE

• 2013-12-18 13:26
  • i55L

every time i switch on my E7 response is memory low then after sometime it disappear

• 2013-12-11 21:08
  • ftVE

E7 Adobe reader is junk it loads as slow as snail one page and if you are hurry and need to read 10000 pages books..So it has weak loading skills at speed...

• 2013-12-08 20:40
  • p726

> In reply to IDUL USMAN KHAN @ 2013-11-29 20:06 from t}Ks - click to readInstall Picsel Smart Office or Quickoffice.

• 2013-12-06 02:11
  • p41H

I have been using E7 for almost 16months now after usinf N97, the only problem i have with it is when im using the WI-FI with the joikuspot, it will just restart itself, it has been doing this for couple of months now.....tell me what to do nokia, i dont wanna try another phone brand. i have used nokia all my life.

• 2013-12-03 23:35
  • NugV

My Nokia E7 has no power, even if I charged it still no power. Please can you help me know if it's possible to replace abattery pack for this unit?
thanks very much so frustrated bec I like this unit very much.

• 2013-12-02 07:36
  • M6VG

> In reply to lukku @ 2013-11-06 18:57 from 9ELc - click to readFor check IMEI number press *#06#

• 2013-11-30 07:29
  • vwes

> In reply to lukku @ 2013-11-06 18:57 from 9ELc - click to readFor check IMEI number *#06#

• 2013-11-30 07:28
  • vwes

how can i read pdf document on nokia e7

• 2013-11-29 20:06
  • t}Ks

Can i download Wechat on this phone??

• 2013-11-29 14:39
  • ft$4

> In reply to Greg-uk @ 2013-10-30 17:53 from nGAi - click to readPls pls pls how can i download whatsapp on my nokia E7.Thanks

• 2013-11-28 22:39
  • 7smg

Ofcourse you can watsapp on E7 :)

• 2013-11-28 08:32
  • NvgR

pls can i download watsapp on dis phone???

• 2013-11-26 17:11
  • ftVa

> In reply to Mohammed Ramjan @ 2013-11-21 10:36 from 3I8f - click to readyou can use viber but only messages no calls
there is no tango for Nokia till now but there is we-chat its considered a alternative for tango in Nokia

• 2013-11-23 05:56
  • LitY

I want to use Viber and tango in Nokia E7 is it possible?

• 2013-11-21 10:36
  • 3I8f

Pros:
*AMOLED display!
*hardware keyboard plus the popping screen!
*Symbian OS has always been a reliable OS (IMO)
*Battery IS FINE (AT LEAST BETTER THAN MOST RECENT PHONES!) - *16GB memory in 2010!
*dedicate slide-lock switch (Hold down to toggle flash light)
*music player is sick (sound quality is much better than my wife's HTC OneX and her ipod... And my Lumia 920)
*it's rigid I can knock off mike tison with it!
*HDMI out+Nokia Big Screen app
*USB In (plug&Play any device)

Cons:
*No focus in its 8MP camera (I scan lots of docs using phone cameras)
*Processor is slow
*God Damn Nokia simply pulled the plug on Symbian OS
*too many Ads all over the apps in it (even nokia apps!)
*Symbian Belle should've heavily relied on Qt SDK. it provides a zazzling smooth and light UI to avoid lags.
*Can't easily reach the Battery (just in case)
*No MicroSD card Slot.

Verdict: the way I see it, I'm gonna stick with it until I feel really shy holding it in public!

• 2013-11-20 01:18
  • Q{pJ

Been using the E7-00 for 15months now and all i wanna say is that its the best texting/chatting machine with its great physical keyboard that even s4,one,z1 cannot challenge. Concerning the specs, the E7-00 surely is getting slower compared to faster new smartphones with bigger procs. However its design is still among the best as whenever you hold it you feel that premium quality from it. As for the main issue about this model is its battery. It barely gets to 10 hours with heavy use and top level brightness. I can tell i aint gna be among those that will criticize the nokia e7-00 cause it offered everything that i required as a user. Nokia e7 thank you. :)

• 2013-11-18 14:48
  • NvgT
  • F

If the battery drains fast, it's because Nokia has failed to support Symbian with power specs and bigger batteries. But Symbian itself is a very capable OS and mature.

Just bring the external charger with this very beautiful phone.

• 2013-11-18 08:45
  • iwtW
Total of 6114 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E7.