Nokia E71 - user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.5
7.7

my phone is now Nokia E71
This very fast and good battery backup..
I love it.....

• 2015-07-02 18:55
  • rAfx

really ,,nokiae71 is one of best phone I used,i buy it in 2010 in uk after that I got iphone nokia,sony,but again after 6 years I want to check ,what is problem in this,i ask mobile repair shop what is problem in it .he said, its battery spoil ,so I change nd again it works as 6 years before..great experience with nokia E71 ,,

• 2015-06-28 19:11
  • rAPD

> In reply to Don @ 2015-06-19 05:35 from t}mx - click to readActually I also had it, but after a factory reset I can't find the right version of it. Only 4.4.11 is installed perfectly.But it's unable to connect to the fring network.Tried other network,access point,wifi ,but the result didn't differed.And also opera store doesn't have it.What version you're using?

• 2015-06-19 13:09
  • t1$C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-07 20:05 from U@HV - click to readYou should have been the CEO of nokia,now you could be thr salesmen

• 2015-06-19 05:42

• 2015-06-19 05:41
  • t}mx

> In reply to Aditya @ 2015-06-18 02:44 from t1$D - click to readI have fringe installed on my e71 but i did it when ovi used to work and nokia used to keep updating their devices . Now ovi has become opera store,try your luck there...

• 2015-06-19 05:35
  • t}mx

If anyone using this phone and it has fring working on it please help me to set up one for my own. adi.ranamal@gmail.com

• 2015-06-18 02:44
  • t1$D

hi friends.. Iam the user of a Nokia E71. Now it give me a awasome experiance. I can use whatsapp , Facebook, Opera, Uc browser etc @ same time.. No hanging... Good camara... No more in camara but, its good. Very suitable for daily using and ruff using. High speed internet is a wonderful experiance.
I suggest u E71 as a second phone (For SmartPhone users)

• 2015-06-15 18:23
  • Hkt{

hey guys. i really like this phone. I'm going to buy this phone on aliexpress a refurbished one. is it worth? i need a good phone with a good battery and for texting and 3g use. Help me. thanks

• 2015-06-12 07:46
  • tere

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-04 06:15 from 7wCp - click to readyou restart ur phone or format ur phone or change the sim card

• 2015-06-11 11:46
  • ITm2

you restart ur phone or format ur phone or change the sim card

• 2015-06-11 11:46
  • ITm2

Can I Install viber In this mobile? It possible How can I Install it?

• 2015-06-08 12:08
  • vL$5

was using whats app nd it stopped suddenly unable to download now ...its saying file corrupetd again n again ...help plse

• 2015-06-04 06:15
  • 7wCp

Are you sure E71 was announced in June? My father had this phone in May and he didn't buy it in the store, but at Polish T-Mobile.

• 2015-05-31 18:32
  • arQU

how to i download facebook messenger , viber , skype , imo ?

• 2015-05-19 18:10
  • X}em

I think it has been nearly 6 yrs when my dad bought this fone...... And after my Nexus 4 broke I found this one in a dusty condition and totally drained battery. I thot this cell will never work; but after 1 nd half hour of charging, i just power it on & voila it was fully Functional. Well using it for 1 week after my N4 broke. Hell yeah this fone is still functioning like hell.... No battery replacement in the life span of 6 yrs & counting.... Getting nearly 2 days of battery life with heavy Internet browsing on 3G.... A bit slow.... But not anywhere near LAG.....well to be honest about camera, we are now habituted of megapixels, HDR's, OIS; but this fone camera is just not willing to quit the battlefield, working good same as when this cell was new....... I did forget to mention about this one's keyboard sturdy & compact...... And metallic design, way beyong towards plastic, polycarbonate...... This phone should be a slap on the face of today's generation smartphones & power hunger SoC's which makes phone unusable after a certain period of time. Nokia you were the best smartphone maker in the world & you will be.... Whatever the today's chart or number shows. Nokia's devices has always been best in one thing & they will be.... That is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Generally, devices from Nokia has always been best in one thing i.e customer satisfaction, which now a days is in short supply. Salute you Nokia.

• 2015-05-07 20:05
  • U@HV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-10 11:47 from thtJ - click to readThank you friend ,, "cameraFX" its work on my nokia e71 with 100%

• 2015-05-07 13:59
  • bJ2C

you can try netqin antivirus ..it is very good

• 2015-04-30 17:28
  • U{it

> In reply to SameerAli @ 2015-04-25 10:04 from t}W@ - click to readplzz frnd tell me my e71 4n not support all the symbian apps and themes? How to chnge it ?

• 2015-04-30 11:47
  • iwpx

look every comment guys posted here. u can see that every comment is postive and they are using their fone for years..
for about me, i have to say the same, using this amazing fone for last 4 years..
*no battery replacemnt till time
*stil working good
*whatsapp and fb and supporting all leading apps
*using as a modem with my pc
*heating when overusing, but excusable
*u can use 3rd party apps to use front camera (which is only availble for veedio call by according to firmware
*qwerty keypad is one and only reason im still stick into this fone despite of cheap lava micromax asus etc like fones
*wifi availble,, sorry to say no hotspot option, ( i donno if 3rd party apps can do this)
*u can browse faster (use opera mini or uc browser instead of inbuilt browser
*i dont have any plan to stop using this fone as long as fone working better
*3.2 mpx camera quite good
*mobile tv and real time streaming works good
*also Youtube apps or links works well, speed may be according to ur n/w operator
*email mailbox hasnt faced any problem
*barcode reader is useful for web.whatsapp.com like webpages and wechat on pc
*nimbuzz like apps are helps to use voip( voice over internet protocol) with clear streaming
*u can use screenshot apps for print screen
*office file like word excel can be viewable and editable also printable using blutooth printer
* u can unzip zipfile by inbuilt app
* pdf is readble
*gps and google map and compass working good , u are very helpful while traveling
* fm radio and internet radio will let u relaax
*ovi store is ther to explore app collection

im quit busy now.. have to attend in a meeting.. i have to say something more.. meet u soon .. bye now

• 2015-04-25 10:04
  • t}W@
Total of 11798 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E71.