Anonymous, 13 Sep 2010can i download facebook, messenger, google ... like blackberry ?doll we are talking about nokia not BB
The latest firmware version 051.018 has at least the following three problems:
- text message alert tone is disabled in all profiles, so you can't hear when a text message comes in
- key lock now activates in music player, so you have to unlock the keypad every time you want adjust the volume or skip through tracks
- the Home Screen displays the text message envelope icon without there being new messages
The following improvements are confirmed:
- web browser stability with fewer restarts required
- video cam stability with fewer freeze episodes
- GPS signal acquisition is slightly faster
No change for the following previously reported problem:
- when using Smart Dialing, contacts are only displayed on the Home Screen if they are identified by First Names, contacts saved as a Company Name can still only be recalled in the Contacts App
Nokia E72 is one of the Best set that Nokia produce.I bought it last week.Oh!!! what a performance. The set is so fast.Looks very Sexy.I am very happy to have it............
i would like to ask, my e72 is made in china, is it original???????
Gothic Child, 14 Sep 2010To update your phone key in *#0000# Hi,
I tried doing that as well, there are no updates available it says!!
For your info. i have a Nokia E-72 bought in India, Mumbai.
Current phone details:
Software version date:
Customer version date:
Someone please help as I am still not getting the option to update my phone software to the latest version!!
Yep. I'm a Douche., 14 Sep 2010nope. the apps youre looking for are for BB's, iPhone & Androids... no official Twitter cl... moreEnjoy your moment of glory..however the truth is BB is still the best for messaging...for everything else E-72 beats BB black and blue...believe me I use both.
i love this phone i would recommend it to everyone!!!
Its a bit confusing until you get used to it but after that its amazing!
When will nokia will release:"E72 - Dual sim(gsm+gsm)".
Hopes nokia will upgrades soon.
Hey guyz... Am planin 2 gt dis fone... Bt wen i went thru da reviews i gt both gud & bad thingz... So can ne1 plz plz plz help me wid dis problem... Can i gt dis fone?? Is it reliable??
it's a good phone, except from time to time it switches it self off and the batery goes from 50% to 0%. without warnings.
If they made the menu interface as snappy as that of the nokia messaging client's interface, it wouldn't be that bad. The menu interface in the email client is really fast.
is this the type of symbian phone that will save files to inbox when i pass a file using bluetooth?
I want to update my phone s/w to the lates version. However, my nokia s/w updater on the phone doesnt give me the option of the new s/w version. I also tried updating via nokia pc suite, but the option itself is not available!!
What do i do??