Nokia E72 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.6
7.6

Looks n specifiactions are sexy, let's see how it captures market

• 2009-07-10 21:44
  • tTg6

Nokia Forever !!!!

the E71 is till date the best ever smart phone !!! the Supermo!!!...This certianly is the only phone which can replace the Champion!!!!

Great work Nokia !!!!

• 2009-07-10 20:13
  • utbY

Too bad it doesn't have IR port...

• 2009-07-10 17:13
  • 3iYe

u lot r all sad obsessing over fones get a grip!!!!!

• 2009-07-10 17:09
  • mX1L

How can your aunt had one of these when they are not on the market yet? hmmm...liar!

• 2009-07-10 15:21
  • 3cHs

my aunt had a phone e72.
its very cute..
you can easily connect at the internet and
also it has it's own dictionary..
its cool but its camera wasn't good. .

• 2009-07-10 06:30
  • v0XS

Hope this Smartphone use Symbian Open Source with IP54 or better..

• 2009-07-10 02:31
  • IE4}

when is this phone releasing in delhi, india?? and what is its cost price according ton inr?

• 2009-07-09 20:23
  • vGgF

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone have notice this.

I check a couple of nokia original shop: sentraponsel and oke shop in indonesia for E51 & E71, both device were empty stock. Only a couple left in some store

I really hope this mean that the trio E52, E55 & E72 will be launched very soon...

Is this the same as in other country too?

• 2009-07-09 18:53
  • TRS3

i had the e71. i went from n82 to e71. and the only thing i missed was the audio jack and 5 mp camera. now this phone has it all + keyboard! i wil get this phone for sure yoooo

• 2009-07-09 18:07
  • qJg4

> In reply to Alan @ 2009-07-09 02:02 from PMTH - click to readSorry, this phone does not make use of a track ball neither will rolling the trackball on your nipple void ur warranty.... only gives u more sensation and turns u on & on & on. bye

• 2009-07-09 16:18
  • jIe1

5MP Camera makes it an upgrade to me. but i would have expected a Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus & xenon flash complemented with a Dual CPU processor. this will have make it the preferable one... but lets wait and see till it gets on hand

• 2009-07-09 16:12
  • jIe1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-08 08:41 from 2Z0h - click to readMeaning integrated deviced having it all doesn't mean you need to pack in all the old gear. They focused on what is updated and in that area not much is missing.
Having IRDA would no doubt raise the cost a bit, would mean more weight (it takes space too) and as a data transfer tech it is miserable.
There is no use for it except as a remote...but I think most brands are really giving up on those (Even my old 6630 lacked it already at the time and it was price).

I'd rather see it pack other more useful features like an FM transmitter (to listen to audiobooks in your car's stereo for instance) and a lens cover.

What I want from nokia now is just.. release the damn thing. Either this or the E52 or E55. They are all taking forever. After all this wait they better come with pristine firmware and not the crap alpha-grade OS sludge that always comes with my new Nokias (taking 4 or 5 firmware flashes before I can say "hey it's great after all").

• 2009-07-09 14:34
  • ix9w

seems to be a good phone from its specification rest can be ensure when it comes to hand

• 2009-07-09 12:54
  • utji

Can anybody tell me whether outlook work in this mobile i mean E71 or not?
How is the camera clarity???

• 2009-07-09 12:38
  • Pxxk

I think it ws nice time with Nokia E71.. nw Nokia E72 is with more specs like 5MP, & 3.5mm Jack, its really gr8 addition i want to try ths one..

Ayaz Larik

• 2009-07-09 11:00
  • u1tm
  • Pastrami red version
  • Rating0

Hi Allan

I think the features your after are avialble on the special limited edition chiefly brisketed Pastrami red version of the E72 which should arrive instore 2moro just in time for your birthday, aren't you a lucky young fellow.

P.S. dwighty approves this special pastrami edition of the E72

P.P.S. Pastrami is a chiefly brisketed cut of beef seasoned with herbs and spieces

• 2009-07-09 02:35
  • PMTH

my birthday is coming up & i am thinking of spoiling myself by getting this lovely nokia.
I was wondering if this phone has a trackball?
i like trackballs.
i like rolling the trackball over my nipples, do you think that will void my warranty?
I also find my trackball handy when i wanna roll out my chiefly brisketed pastrami.
i like pastrami.
bye bye

• 2009-07-09 02:02
  • PMTH

I think no more difference between E 71 and E 72. GPRS doesnot work at 100 kbps. Specification should be change. The avarage practical speed of GPRS is 30 - 50 kbps.

• 2009-07-08 08:56
  • ji{R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-07 14:46 from ix9w - click to readthats exactly the point for having IR. you could buy one4all remote for controlling devices, a GPS device for navigation a laptop for your files/data. whats the use of an E series all in one mobile device then.

• 2009-07-08 08:41
  • 2Z0h
Total of 11778 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E72.