NOKIA Flagship STORE says E90 will NEVER be 3g in USA :(
Is it stil worth buying ?
will it support E at least ?
I wonder :(
The various negative points that have been observed in NOKIA E90 are:
1. Add to Contact Group - facility is not there.
2. Setting of this application is not possible so we have to live with various unwanted field in the Contact template.
1. When a recepient name is written & message is released, it ask the phone nos. (out of all phone nos.) even if there is only one mobile no. earlier in 9500, it used to ask this only in the case there were more than one mobile no.
2. The messages can not be programmed for any future date or future time on same date. Deletion of this facility has made the communicator useless.
3. In 9500, by selecting the 1st alphabet of the sender/ reciepient name, we could jump to his next message in the outbox/ inbox. This is not possible in E-90.
4. In case the reciepient has two valid mobile nos.on which the sms is to be sent, both can not be selected simultaneously.
1. In "DAILY" repeatition facility, "after how many days" facility has been withdrawn, thus limiting the flexibility. If a reminder should repeat after every 3rd or 12th (or any no.of days) it can not happen.
2. In "Monthly" repeatition facility, the "dates in the month" or the "weekdays in the month" facility has been withdrawn thus limiting the flexibility application.
3. While deleting a repeated entry, by default it ask "All occurances" whera as it should ask "Only this occurance". More possibility is to delete only this occurance.
4. While entering a meeting which should repeat "Weekly", we can not select the week day; we have to be present on that week-day while entering the meeting.
D. OFFICE - WORD
1. The typing speed on the word has reduced. If you are typing fast, it will miss the alphabets.
I AM UNABLE TO USE THIS SET. IF ANYBODY WANTS IT CONTACT ME.
hey family, does any of you know how to determine the U.S version of Nokia E90
and does anyone know one of the best website to purchase dat phone
i've just received my e90 (playing around on it now!).Can't give much of an opinion yet as it would be unfair so soon after getting it, but first impressions are good, except for the awful sales package, just phone,charger,usb cable,handsfree and mem card.£40 phones come with all that! Guess you can't have everything...!
E90 is available on O2 personal tarrif. For some reasons Vodafone seems to be lost. They are making excuse of missing parts (delivery to be confirmed).
can any one tell that does,e90 has power point like 9300 and if yes can we just view the file or we can even make our own ....
Bieng a hardcore communcaor user since Nokias first 9000, I fell it s a pity that Nokia has remomed the following USPs on a communicator:
- Scheduling SMS
- Quick Office was better on the older model, especially sheet.
- 'They could have provided a PC version of the software (like the Palm) for handling especially contacts.. Sync with outlook only supports 2 numbers from a sngle contact.
I checked for E90 in Dubai duty free yesterday and it is not available. Surely something is really wrong with the phone and Nokia is unable to rectify and explain what is the problem. In Oman also this phone is not available. The agents can sell at premium prices since the stocks are no adequate whenever it comes.Is it withdrawn from Indian Market, what is going on?
The phone will come out on Vodafone and O2 initially. It is available for personal users on O2 only, Vodafone only offers them to business users. Not sure when it will be available on other networks but I am sure it will be available to business users on most of the networks.
Currently Nokia is waiting for some internal hardware parts to be supplied to them ... they will start production of the phone as soon as they get those required parts, this could take any amount of time ... spoke to a Nokia representative over the weekend, who demonstrated a working E90 in O2 store (Lakeside, UK) and he said they will be out in a week or so ... let hope Nokia keep their words
this is one of the best phones i have used.the only problem is the occasional freezing.other then that i am happy.
Still not available freely in India? Whatsup guys, is it an artificaially created shortage or indeed the stocks are not there?
It does'nt it have any inherent problems,
It will be out by dec,
get one u will see the King will RULE :)
Could anyone tell me why the English Networks are not promoting this phone on their Websites. On Vodaphone are having a shot at it. The others seem to be steering clear ofthis model. Does it have any inherent problems,
Many thanks in advance,