Try to download the Opera Mini, because the internal browser does not recognize the file extension. With Opera you are able to choose where you want to store it. Also it has a progress bar with the download time, size, etc. This problem I was facing on my N93. I don't have an E90 right now, but this should work, since is the same OS, with a little changes.
Dear Kurtecy, thanks! Your the king, is got it and it works perfectly!
37K pesos in Manila..?? It can be a "BALBAL" second hand unit sold as brand new by some shops in Manila.. Be careful!!!
i just cant download mp3, videos & images from the net using wifi connectivity on my E90. Evry time i try doing so the device flashes 'not supported'. Can someone pl help me out.
the E90 right now in manila is Php37k or around US$790.00
bad thing about the E90 is it doesn't have T9 (predictive text). that's why i wasn't hesitant to buy it.. I'm just waiting for BlackBerry Connect to be ready for this phone..
how would we be able to know the difference between the new nokia E90 and the old nokia E90.please could anyone help me about the new nokia e90 difference from the old one.
u must have bought the old batch of the E90. man dont be upset at all. just go to ur nearest Dealer and do as follows:
1- Update ur Software. (on warranty)
2- let the service center guys change the keyboard frame assy. (on warranty)
3- let then change the inner PDA (on warranty)
4- your having mic problem well let the guys at the service center replace the mic with the new Slash mic. (on warranty)
all ur problems solved man.
if u dont have warranty on ur E90 then ur screwed. sorry
hope i have helped.
There is some problem with e90.Ihad gone to buy one but i came to know that the company has stopped supplying this phone for the moment.there is some problem with the mic or speaker and if the exixting users face the problem the company doesnt have any solution for it for the moment.so i hope the ones using it don face such problem.But ill defi buy when this problem is solved
My opinion only, how it can be cheaper by September 15, wherein until now a lot of people worldwide is waiting for its release of new batch. In fact, price in Manila was 43K before but now it is between 45K to 47K
All in one features, works like a personal "laptop" in your palm. Utterly perfect, a splendid phone but the way...
Someone said E90 will be cheaper
after 15th Sep 2007
Why is that ?
Cos we can buy in USA from Nokia thats Y ?
hi download divx s60 for e90 also the divx converter to enjoy watching full wide screen
also need 1-2 gig card to store divx movies
Great phone, some problems with the mic....Does anybody know how I can convert a dvd movie to the screen size of the E90. I can convert but not 800x352. Please mail me...
I got the E90 last week as well, and fully agree with Abhinav's comments, I paid $1150 CAD for this and quite frankly it's worth every penny.
Look at this dudes frustration below :) I know man, I had lost all hopes of getting it. I guess I was just lucky, but then I wouldn't have gone for a P1, since my phone before this was M600i and I was tired of waiting 30 secs for messages to open. P1 is faster though. I checked in Sony World. Its more responsive than P990i and M600i. Make sure you move your old messages to the memory card in a new folder.
After literally waiting for the phone for almost 3 weeks, I gave up on hopes & settled for the P1i. Friends it rocks trust me.... no not the nokia e90 but the se p1i. Not worth waiting for the e90,if nokia thinks its some kind of marketing by making eager customers wait endlessly, its sadly mistaken it will losse clients. Bye Bye Nokia
Okay I got the e90 3 days back, payed a cool 35K in Poona, was lucky to get it, since I almost went to 30 retailers before it was available. Its not even there in Bombay.
1. I connected it to my broadband line thru wifi and the setup took just 2 minutes and I was browsing. You can download files from normal web pages, I downloaded a few mp3s and I could save them directly to the Memory card. This is my first cell phone, on which I could download MP3s directly from the internet.
2. 3 days, it has not hung even once. I installed fring which allows me to skype, gtalk and live messenger at once. Though I was not successfull in calling thru Gtalk. Could not hear anything.
3. Encoded my divX movies to 800x352 resolution which fits the screen perfectly with widescreen. The movie realplayer is a powerful software but lot of pixelization on the screen, typical of old lcd TVs.
4. Camera button sucks, but the cam quality is the best I have seen in a cell phone, autofocus is freaky, but works great.
5. The external display does almost everything you want it to do, but if its a movie you wana watch and internet, open the lid to an awesome screen.
6. My E90 still did not catch any GPS satellites but I am still trying to figure out how to get it working.
7. The phone is lighter than the previous communicator and the hinges are perfect.
8. The build quality can be improved, yes the back cover can squeak once in a while but it aint very bad. In fact, it squeaks really less. So cool. You can charge the phone, listen to music thru headphones and connect it to PC at the same time.
9. The two speakers at the back are stereophonic and are the loudest I have ever heard on a cell.
10. Comes with a 512Mb Micro SD Card, which is already good for a couple of movies on wide MP4 and a few songs.
11. Battery backup is huuuuuuge.
Phew I have not slept for the last 3 days and will go on like this for sometime I guess :)
Go buy it, its a great phone, if you wana watch movies and browse internet in the best way possible on any cell.
I got some confirmation from Dealers in Dubai
like fono and axium that fax option will be available soon either by empeded it in the firmware or having it as a downloadable software from Nokia website.
I got my E90 two months ago. Overall is it a very good phone, excellent 3G signal(still have two bar while others have nothing), upgrade your Quickoffice to 4.5v and you will get a lot of muscle for the phone. However built quality must be further improve. Back casing is a bit loose at one corner. Beside, dust partical tend to go inside the front screen and accumulated at around the top inside area of the navigating button. I sent to vendor but nobody dare to open the front casing as yet. Very very unhappy about it. I bought it for RM$3,888.