Nokia E90 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
8.1
7.7

I learnt that til its first prototype it does not support fax!
why?

• 2007-02-14 20:15
  • Pxpy

Another brick from nokia -good job nokia- you will need a laptop bagpack to carry this around. Let's not forget the design, looks very revolutionary. Ooops, nokia did it again! I am sure that the price will be worth it.

• 2007-02-14 20:12
  • ntQs

It must have a Fax and digitalm pen support to make it a complete communicator. Pls do not leavethe above said features to E90i

• 2007-02-14 18:21
  • PxKj

I am attracted to N95 beccause of its screen and tv out port. Yes I can say that E90 tops N95 but I believe it would be a killer if it has also a tv out port. Does E90 have it?

• 2007-02-14 17:41
  • wujB

To whoever was asking about E90's support for 3D;

• 2007-02-14 17:27
  • 0gx4

this is nice... I expected it would come with touchscreen function. NOKIA is the phone.

• 2007-02-14 15:35
  • m{ni

This phone rocks, I have an n93 but i can't really say anything this phone is totally cool!!

• 2007-02-14 15:24
  • vpYQ

nice phone and features.. im gonna get one for sure

• 2007-02-14 14:47
  • ijsy

so far there is no information wheather the E90 Communicator has Fax or not. I read a detailed review from one website which said they model they tested didnt not have Fax. However, when the final product releases after all the fixes, we will find out if it does or not.

• 2007-02-14 12:59
  • SkEn

Again i wonder why nokia builds the so called best phone and the most expensive one and yet omits a few option.You can have a dvb receiver on the n77 but not on this phone.WHHY and i bet they will charge a bunch for it

• 2007-02-14 12:41

• RxnW

Does it have a fax...

• 2007-02-14 10:57
  • mR3M

It looks truly super. Just wonder whether it feels chunky. Any idea when it will be in market.

• 2007-02-14 10:50
  • mR3M

Is any body tell me have e90 built in Office (Excel Word & power point)please asap

• 2007-02-14 10:49
  • PxKj

I think Nokia should offer tjis with two options

1) Symbian
2) Windows mobile 6 ... that will give us more options. My e60 ... I have a lot of problems opening word / xl and ppt files windows mobile will solve all that.

Even better if symbian would get together with apple , open office , star office and Linux and build a platform for phones, pc's etc

• 2007-02-14 10:31
  • w4q8

Wow, Glad to know the video format of recording is indeed in MP4 format but TV like quality. Great. I hope it has the scheduled sms's.

• 2007-02-14 10:17
  • SkEn

comparing 2 n95 this is the GOD of all phones!!! price ???

• 2007-02-14 09:56
  • mYcH

Absolutely the best. Earlier i was under the favour of n95 because of its 5mp cam... But believe me folks cam really doesnt matter. E90 qwerty keyboard is really convenient ... And thats what really matters

• 2007-02-14 09:01
  • M@T2

Nokia, dont listen to Juan, he has deadset no idea!

Thats all..

• 2007-02-14 08:55
  • PWHi

Why does Nokia still uses Symbian for their OS??

Why not Windows Mobile 6? To keep up with Vista!! In terms of Security, User Interfaces and Experience?

The Symbian crap is so slow and hangs all the time!

Time to Change Nokia!! Be Smart Use Windows Mobile for once!

• 2007-02-14 08:40
  • PA5A
Total of 5609 user reviews and opinions for Nokia E90.