Nokia Lumia 1020 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to Xin @ 2014-07-23 01:06 from 8Fkn - click to readDo some force reboots holding down the volume down button and power button for more then 8 secconds. If nothing good happening, charge it to full, do a factory reset. After, just let it charge to full and discharge to 5 percent 3 times. Also, let 2 hours to charge, egal if it,s already charget. Everytime, let it 2 hours. Last, after charge, just let it rest for an hour, so don, t stress the battery, thia should help a bit. Or quite more. It is true, 1020 is a power hungry so more then a day and a half with medium usage you won,t get, if you will get. But, if use it quite less, then shoild last a while. Mine consumes less then 5 percent in 10 hours while in standby.

• 2014-07-24 09:42
  • J5Cm

i like this phone mostly

• 2014-07-23 07:15
  • U27B

The phone is nice, and the camera is beautiful. But the battery is horrible. Utterly effing horrible. I have to recharge it everyday and I barely use it. Same with my father's Lumia 1020. And this is without taking a single picture.

Coming from a Galaxy S3 I'm just dissapointed. And the lack of apps is something to take into consideration, so remember that if you are an app guy. It's weird because the OS seems solid, easy to navigate and a nice change from Android. Maybe in a few years it will get more attention from app developers.

Maybe both of us have a faulty 1020, but I don't know. I've tried googling about this issue and it seems we are not the only ones. It seems it's not even a battery issue, but a phone issue. I guess keep trying till you get a working one?

Oh, and I don't quite mind, but my father dislikes the edges of the phone, says the phone feels unconfortable on his pocket. He used to have an iPhone.

So all in all I would not recommend this phone. But quite possibly I would if the battery managed to last at least 3 days like my old S3. So yeah, lots of potential, but the battery issues and the lack of interest from app developers just killed this phone for me.

• 2014-07-23 01:06
  • 8Fkn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 12:26 from fCx2 - click to readThis phone is worth every penny. best camera in the world wireless charging free maps mixradio . it was selling fro 39k but due to demand price has gone up. lumia 1020 is way better than iPhone or htc.

• 2014-07-21 01:44
  • P%jX

This phone is available on eBay at 45k and on snapdeal at 47k! one of d Most expensive phones in India.. (only iPhone 5s with more dan 16gb and htc one max are more expensive dan this phone) and rarely available. due to it's CPU and os; i don't think anyone should pay more dan 20k for this phone..

• 2014-07-20 12:26
  • fCx2

Please I have the Lumia 1020 and I have used it for a,month now I woke up one morning and I saw the flash light was on I try to off the phone since from that time my flash light is no,more working and,am asking if it can be repaired I need help on this matter please

• 2014-07-19 16:17
  • fsT5

am using this phone arround 9 months.It's damn good phone i have used ever. good camera quality, and damn good speed. .

• 2014-07-19 12:09
  • XNpD

Microsoft is going to discontinue 1020 at September 2014. ..
Google it...

• 2014-07-18 17:59
  • uNVD

> In reply to [deleted post]Should ,I'm sure you can get quote from a courier shipping company before you make your purchase

• 2014-07-17 10:20
  • LBHT

I have to pay some government charges after buying it, because it's shipped from outside countries, right?

• 2014-07-17 07:34
  • vbZM

> In reply to mnan @ 2014-07-13 00:40 from 3nLY - click to readJust clean the camera before shooting and the noise will gone !

• 2014-07-17 01:51
  • xJPC

Guys good new official windows phone 8.1 and cyan has started rolling out.. now its available for nokia 925 and 625 only . Soon for other models. :)

• 2014-07-15 22:25
  • X0yM

> In reply to becool79 @ 2014-07-14 20:00 from P%jX - click to readThe phone isn't discontinued, still avialable cause it's barely a year old. It should be available in Retail stores for sure, webshops etc...
it's an amazing phone you should really get one it's awesome

• 2014-07-15 11:19
  • L7xb

> In reply to [deleted post]You can grab one at http://www.1shopmobile.com/Mob...ia-1020.html for 399, unlocked versions,any colour ,if purchase yellow 1020,you get free camera grip,I purchased mine from them and enjoying my 1020

• 2014-07-15 11:01
  • LBHT

Phone feels so good to hold

• 2014-07-15 07:28
  • 39xW

> In reply to SachTen @ 2014-07-14 19:57 from vbZP - click to readBro its available. ..which country u from ?

• 2014-07-14 20:00
  • P%jX

Hi guys, I am going to buy a nokia lumia 1020, but every store says it's not available. Does nokia dis-continue this device? if it's available then at what price?

• 2014-07-14 19:57
  • vbZP

> In reply to sasitha @ 2014-07-14 09:08 from iwpx - click to readyeah it's worth it, great camera of course,and camera accessories if you get them also,

you can grab one for $399 unlocked here

with Windows 8.1 Developer Preview already in consumers hands,along with the official release of Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan Update, makes experience all better, Most essential apps you'd need on mobile are there and don't have to worry about malware stuff on your phone, smooth and different experience

• 2014-07-14 14:46
  • Mfxa

> In reply to sasitha @ 2014-07-14 09:08 from iwpx - click to readYou should regret ,it is more likely a camera than a slim smartphone.

• 2014-07-14 12:10
  • Hkq0

> In reply to sasitha @ 2014-07-14 09:08 from iwpx - click to readAbsolutely, smooth experience and an amazing camera.

• 2014-07-14 11:38
  • 0wxc
Total of 3243 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1020.