Nokia Lumia 1020 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to rollin @ 2014-07-27 13:13 from LBHT - click to readno am not using it, should I then try that..

• 2014-07-27 20:25
  • SmCY

> In reply to yayies @ 2014-07-27 01:12 from SmCY - click to readYeah sure you would,are you using developer preview or no? Windows phone 8.1 official will be released anytime now within 2 weeks

• 2014-07-27 13:13
  • LBHT

I am also experiencing same issue with nokia lumia 1020. I purchased it few hours ago. Took some pictures and lens area become warm.

• 2014-07-27 02:38
  • uW${

> In reply to rollin @ 2014-07-26 22:41 from LBH7 - click to readthanks bro for your advise am really having fun with it..

• 2014-07-27 01:12
  • SmCY

> In reply to yayies @ 2014-07-26 19:43 from SmCY - click to readIt's normal bro ,no worries

• 2014-07-26 22:41
  • LBH7

Hi guys I received my 1020 today but after taking few pictures i discovered that by the lens side is a bit warm so I ask is this normal or is it something not correct? please put me in the picture..

• 2014-07-26 19:43
  • SmCY

Hi guys I received my Lumia 1020 today but after taking few pictures I feel it's a bit worm on the camera lens. I need advise is it normal or is it something wrong...

• 2014-07-26 19:28
  • SmCY

> In reply to Xin @ 2014-07-23 01:06 from 8Fkn - click to readDo you want to resale?

• 2014-07-26 12:02
  • mTau

> In reply to saj @ 2014-07-13 18:01 from fCx$ - click to readyes, it's worthless for you only one. I don't own m8 but i own 925 and s4, i have to say that 925 is better in term of camera, not to mention premium build on my 925. Android is the the best platform for me that is why i'm using both phones. WP has done a great job as well but surely, i falls pretty far behind android.

• 2014-07-26 05:49
  • sSG@

I hope the price will be similar to Galaxy S4 so it will sell like a hot cake and i will get one for sure

• 2014-07-26 05:26
  • sSG@

> In reply to Xin @ 2014-07-23 01:06 from 8Fkn - click to readDo some force reboots holding down the volume down button and power button for more then 8 secconds. If nothing good happening, charge it to full, do a factory reset. After, just let it charge to full and discharge to 5 percent 3 times. Also, let 2 hours to charge, egal if it,s already charget. Everytime, let it 2 hours. Last, after charge, just let it rest for an hour, so don, t stress the battery, thia should help a bit. Or quite more. It is true, 1020 is a power hungry so more then a day and a half with medium usage you won,t get, if you will get. But, if use it quite less, then shoild last a while. Mine consumes less then 5 percent in 10 hours while in standby.

• 2014-07-24 09:42
  • J5Cm

i like this phone mostly

• 2014-07-23 07:15
  • U27B

The phone is nice, and the camera is beautiful. But the battery is horrible. Utterly effing horrible. I have to recharge it everyday and I barely use it. Same with my father's Lumia 1020. And this is without taking a single picture.

Coming from a Galaxy S3 I'm just dissapointed. And the lack of apps is something to take into consideration, so remember that if you are an app guy. It's weird because the OS seems solid, easy to navigate and a nice change from Android. Maybe in a few years it will get more attention from app developers.

Maybe both of us have a faulty 1020, but I don't know. I've tried googling about this issue and it seems we are not the only ones. It seems it's not even a battery issue, but a phone issue. I guess keep trying till you get a working one?

Oh, and I don't quite mind, but my father dislikes the edges of the phone, says the phone feels unconfortable on his pocket. He used to have an iPhone.

So all in all I would not recommend this phone. But quite possibly I would if the battery managed to last at least 3 days like my old S3. So yeah, lots of potential, but the battery issues and the lack of interest from app developers just killed this phone for me.

• 2014-07-23 01:06
  • 8Fkn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 12:26 from fCx2 - click to readThis phone is worth every penny. best camera in the world wireless charging free maps mixradio . it was selling fro 39k but due to demand price has gone up. lumia 1020 is way better than iPhone or htc.

• 2014-07-21 01:44
  • P%jX

This phone is available on eBay at 45k and on snapdeal at 47k! one of d Most expensive phones in India.. (only iPhone 5s with more dan 16gb and htc one max are more expensive dan this phone) and rarely available. due to it's CPU and os; i don't think anyone should pay more dan 20k for this phone..

• 2014-07-20 12:26
  • fCx2

Please I have the Lumia 1020 and I have used it for a,month now I woke up one morning and I saw the flash light was on I try to off the phone since from that time my flash light is no,more working and,am asking if it can be repaired I need help on this matter please

• 2014-07-19 16:17
  • fsT5

am using this phone arround 9 months.It's damn good phone i have used ever. good camera quality, and damn good speed. .

• 2014-07-19 12:09
  • XNpD

Microsoft is going to discontinue 1020 at September 2014. ..
Google it...

• 2014-07-18 17:59
  • uNVD

> In reply to [deleted post]Should ,I'm sure you can get quote from a courier shipping company before you make your purchase

• 2014-07-17 10:20
  • LBHT

I have to pay some government charges after buying it, because it's shipped from outside countries, right?

• 2014-07-17 07:34
  • vbZM
Total of 3253 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1020.