Nokia Lumia 1020 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

hey guy,I want buy this phone but not see this phone physically , give me review for this phone and all apps are support or not? give me review who used this phone last 1year or above ...please tell me ...

• 2014-12-19 15:48
  • ITk1

Hey guys i want buy this phone,but i not see the phone physically please tell me how is this phone its good or note? and all apps are support or not...tell me and give your review who used this phone last 1 year ..please..tell me..

• 2014-12-19 15:38
  • ITk1

SachTen
Hi guys, I updated Nokia Creative studio to Lumia creative studio, but I did not like this new update. Now I want to downgrade from lumia creative studio to Nokia Creative studio version. How to do this?

• 2014-12-19 08:09
  • vb@D

Is the NOKIA 1020 fitted with an inverse colour display?

I need to be able to read text/emails against a black background,with fonts preferably in yellow,green or blue.

• 2014-12-18 19:33
  • HCgW

Why is there no predictive text input in the specs here on gsmarena?

• 2014-12-18 11:49
  • 0wxc

I guys, I updated Nokia Creative studio to Lumia creative studio, but I did not like this new update. Now I want to downgrade from lumia creative studio to Nokia Creative studio version. How to do this?

• 2014-12-18 11:03
  • vb@m

Hi Guys, I updated Nokia Cinemagraph to Lumia Cinemagraph,but Older was fine better than newer. But don't know how to do?
Please tell me, now this is being headache for me.

• 2014-12-18 06:58
  • vb@m

I noticed GSMArena did not do an audio test citing a defective connection. I really want to know about the audio player quality since this is one of the few phones offering volume leveling. Perhaps the problem is that the contacts on the 3.5mm jack are not standard. I even have an adapter to convert from a Nokia 3 or 4 contact earphone to a standard 3.5mm socket. Has anyone else noticed this?

• 2014-12-18 06:29
  • u44M

the Denim update is rolling out in china, not yet on the 1020 though. Hope it will follow soon.

• 2014-12-18 00:56
  • 0wxc

> In reply to Alex123 @ 2014-12-13 06:19 from sSG@ - click to readDude you can buy the Nokia Lumia 1020 from flipkart. Its cheap.

• 2014-12-17 13:26
  • vGs0

> In reply to Alex123 @ 2014-12-13 06:19 from sSG@ - click to readIt will be difficult, you can try to purchase a 1020 from ebay or another shop which also ships internationally, but then you will probably have to pay import fees which will raise the price again.
It's worth though if the price inluding import fees is lower than when you buy it in your own country.

• 2014-12-16 16:54
  • 0wxc

hi iam from california i have used this phone it is very good phone and camera is very goood the new samsung galaxy s4 is better than that

• 2014-12-16 11:01
  • utHD

psiphon software for wp8.1 not exist.

• 2014-12-16 09:56
  • TuKa

Hi guys,

I am from Cambodia and i am looking to get this beautiful phone. I am a cameraphone lover and i used to own Nokia 808 before, i was really happy with the quality of the 808. I have read many reviews for NL 1020 and i love it so much. At the same time, i was wondering about its battery lasting for surfing the internet how long it will be lasted for heavy use? please the owners of NL 1020 answer my question

and i have another question, this phone will cost me an arm and a leg here, it is more expensive than Note 4 and Z3. Can someone direct me to where i can get it with more affordable price around USD400 to USD450?

Thanks for your reply!

• 2014-12-13 06:19
  • sSG@

> In reply to Naresh Yadav @ 2014-12-09 05:39 from YT12 - click to readNokia Lumia 1020 is best windows phone ð±
Awesome smart phone ð±

• 2014-12-11 16:48
  • U{d}

Hiiii guys..!!!
Nokia Lumia 1020 is awesome phone
I m use this phone before 7 days
Camera quality is very besttttt
I lov this phone

• 2014-12-09 05:39
  • YT12

> In reply to jayesh dalvi @ 2014-12-08 05:19 from bJgI - click to readbro don't worry nokia will be back by 2016...but I think they will make android phones and not windows. they just launched a nokia tab that was amazing...lets wait and watch

• 2014-12-09 01:44
  • P%jX

> In reply to fatemeh.marandi @ 2014-12-01 22:12 from au$w - click to readyeah bro the same feeling from me too bro,love'NOKIA' from my heart very much and can't believe that we are never gonna get the nokia branded lumia's from now feels like a bad dream to me i wish that nokia continues to make their lumia's on and on forever

• 2014-12-08 05:19
  • bJgI

• 2014-12-08 05:19
  • bJgI

> In reply to rahul1402 @ 2014-12-03 19:42 from H4XH - click to readIts not the phone fault .. You adjust the auto focus to manual !!

• 2014-12-07 16:33
  • Hkt$
Total of 3643 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1020.