Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

4221920

8.1

> In reply to pit.. @ 2014-10-21 20:47 from uwQN - click to readturn on the bluetooth go on to music and find the song push and hold it it shoud come up with a list one of witch will be share clik share there will be a lit of shareing opshuns push on buletooth it will only come up if you have bluetooth turned on

• 2014-10-23 16:15
  • M0$I

I always used other brands for the difference picked up Nokia 1320. Its extremely fragile, unfriendly, Lacks flow. Most of all Nokia does not stand by its Warranty. In 44 days my phone glass shattered in my pocket I noticed it after i had charged it. I explained it to Nokia they refused to acknowledge any explanation and due to my frustration i paid Rs.6,500 for the repair.

• 2014-10-23 15:26
  • v$DU

Superb, but fragile, my 1320 fell on a matress and started having SIM card failure issue. It has been in nokia care for the past 3weeks without any solution.

• 2014-10-22 17:19
  • 9KDE

> In reply to pit.. @ 2014-10-21 20:47 from uwQN - click to read1st switch on tap and send. Then you will be able to share videos and songs.

• 2014-10-22 09:11
  • 9x2H

How to transfer any videos or song through Bluetooth???I can't send any file to other mob.so plz help...

• 2014-10-21 20:47
  • uwQN

> In reply to Zipho @ 2014-10-20 07:55 from Nm$P - click to readFirest ofall check your date and time settings in your device..
as indian format

time zone kolkatha 05:30 and time should be correct,after that first add your microsoft account to your lumia phone

then easly install your applications from Mobile store with out any problems sure...
due to timesettings problem interwill work but apps cont install...

• 2014-10-21 17:11
  • tUa0

> In reply to Zipho @ 2014-10-20 07:55 from Nm$P - click to readYou need to go to nokia care, they will update your phone and then you will be able to install apps from store.

• 2014-10-21 07:18
  • 9xij

As of now, there are no Call Recording app for Lumia 1320 since it is on Windows 8 OS. It would be good if there is one. It will be very handy and much useful.

• 2014-10-21 07:02
  • 2A4r

> In reply to Zipho @ 2014-10-20 07:55 from Nm$P - click to readReset your phone and try,put the correct country region

• 2014-10-20 15:21
  • iwpK

Last week I bought myself a Lumia 1320.The problem is.Everytime I try to install something it give me an error message.So I cant install even whatsapp.Please can someone help me.

• 2014-10-20 07:55
  • Nm$P

Great phone it does all the basics very well and the camera is underated imo.It cost $290 australian dollars this is by far the best value phablet on the market and to get 2 full days battery life with heavy use it ticks all the boxes as far as value for money and performance.Some games a little laggy due to being installed on micro sd and low ram.

• 2014-10-19 03:57
  • XrW2

> In reply to rashmi @ 2014-10-17 08:20 from U@bB - click to readIts a great phone we talking the look of this phone is superb .

• 2014-10-18 11:05
  • Hkts

This is an awesome phone. i cant define it in words thank u Microsoft and Nokia keep it up and I dont have any complain about hardware and software it works very smoothyly. I must say it is the best phone ever .

• 2014-10-18 06:41
  • vbN0

> In reply to muzi @ 2014-10-14 15:13 from rJ9e - click to readUse third party fb app name classic for fb . It is a free app. By using it, u have option to download video directly to ur phone library when u click on video.

• 2014-10-18 02:26
  • PWau

Been using this phone for half a year now and its my favourite lumia because of its battery life!!!
I actually wanted to buy 1520 but my budget doesn't permitted it.

The issues I face with this phone is the insensitive control buttons and compare with my other lumia 525, it loses and also sometimes (rarely)it jams. This is why I'm hoping that it has removable battery.

• 2014-10-17 17:37
  • IVyH

Its worrest experiance form the nokia 1320 from Manufacturer.
After using 2 months device got touch problem
i given to the nokia service center he is updated the software but touch is not working and its respodning slowly for that he is taken mobile and it will take time to make good conditon for 25 days mens morthan 25 working days..Any how problem will occur usually. but at same time one more person came for delevery thats also same he is given before 25 days..nokia care also failed provide supoort with in few day 25 working days means think u spent 20000rs and solution will provide large time like u will get thise problem in 3 times when will you use your phone as ur personal or Office use
Actually i purchased mobile for looking educational videos and leetters will appear in the bigsize screen.

• 2014-10-17 15:05
  • uv{3

Will new update Denim supports lumia 1320?

• 2014-10-17 12:29
  • utbj

Will new update Denim supports lumia 1320?

• 2014-10-17 12:27
  • utbj

I am buy new phone problem is i am download app and game no download written in my family setup pls any solutions this problem

• 2014-10-17 08:20
  • U@bB

> In reply to Syed @ 2014-10-16 19:55 from 2SPr - click to readI am buy new sell phone and my problem is i am download app and games no download and my family setup pls any solutions this problem

• 2014-10-17 08:17
  • U@bB
Total of 2210 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.