anyone who knows what they need like watching video, reading news, check email, minor game play, with secure 1 day battery life will enjoy lumia 1320
Bought Lumia 1320 2 days bk.. Amazing display.. And best phablet I guee...do I need a screen guard or cover to protect the display. Screen from scratches of it is scratch proof ., please reply
its good phone...first i think its avrg fon from nokia bcz of 5mp camera..but its bst device .camera is good and overall performance is well..
Just bought the phone few weeks back...so far the phone perform wells..battery life is awesome..no overheating issue whatsoever..best phablet buy!!
I bought lumia 1320 and I can't find moliplayer preinstalled on it.. so i installed the trial version available in store.. Is there a way to get the preinstalled version of the moliplayer that is supposed to be present on the phone?
It is very good but it is also very heavy. It has very low battery back up. Its front camera is alsa vga.
Could someone please tell me how's photography with Lumia 1320? Is it good or not? Please help. Apart from Photography, everything else is perfect for me. PLease reply!
really feeling wonderfull wit a got of nokia lumia 1320..its very amazing phne and better than grand 2 or note 2....enjyng play.ing x box games and watching videos on full hd....all android apps are available in ths phne with windows 8 zdr and 4.2.1 jeally bean....go for it guys ..its differrnt and amazing.....
samiul, 24 Mar 2014guys can u suggest me which mobile is d best one samsumg galaxy grand 2 or Nokia LUmia 1320. M... morebetter to buy lumia 1320. i bought it before 5 days, but it has nice appearance. for games and videos its amaging
I have this phone for 2 weeks now:
- heavy and big, but if you have relatively large hands, you get used to it.
- back cover is very slippery and with a hard cover over it, sometimes it cracks and begins to crack open some 1-2mm near the bottom edges.
- batery life 1-4 days which is amazing comming from L900 (exacty twice teh capacity)
- screen is good because of the ClearBlack tech, but L900 Amoled was even better. Gorilla Glass3 is the "shit"!
- resolution for movie viewing is excelent
- audio is good, dolby is clearly an advantage
- pictures are good in good light, quite "shity" with the flash. Definitely worse than L900, but video (FHD) is OK.
- OS feels fast, has some small delays but hey is a 300 EURO phone, so it's more than you can ask for...
- 8GB feel sometimes too little (comparing with 16GB of L900) but a 16GB card and WP8.1 should change that.
- navigation is OK, but restricted to 1 country (about 20 $ for upgrade to full)
Overall, the best phone I need and could have bought with WP8 (and Nokia). 1520 and 1020 are even more desirable, but considerably more expensive (almost 2x)
love lumia 1320, 24 Mar 2014Moli player that was pre installed in ur phone was simply a trail version and u have to pay 16... moreMoliplayer pre installed in the phone is not a trial version. Its Only Moliplayer not pro version. U can use it ur life time, no trial time. I am using its, and its decent player.But it has no more functions like pro version. But most 720P MKV is working