Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Tushi. @ 2014-12-11 10:28 from 2@n$ - click to readdo u even know how to use a phone?????
u can edit exel sheet on this phone including those received
by email
i have the same phone its worth the deal.

• 2014-12-11 14:52
  • nC6E

I have brought this phone 6 month before. I can't edit external excel sheet which receive by email of From pc. any one have same problem, then please help me.............

• 2014-12-11 10:28
  • 2@n$

Loved the phone at first but I am unable to use the Bluetooth in my car. I pair the phone then it drops out after a few seconds. Any ideas how to fix this.

• 2014-12-11 06:50
  • XsSd

After update to 8.1 network problem start.

• 2014-12-10 18:16
  • uNVx

I am also facing network problem after update of 8.1.

• 2014-12-10 18:13
  • uNVx

How to turn on the 4g? Sometimes I don't have wifi so I need to use my unli surf but I can't use it even though I reg to globe..

• 2014-12-10 13:50
  • Kg%c

i have bought this phone about 6 months ago..all the things are good except network signal now....when it was wp 8, there was no problem in network but after updating to wp 8.1, the network signal getting disturbed....can anyone tell me the solution?

• 2014-12-10 08:51
  • X}0N

> In reply to philippines1320globe @ 2014-12-03 06:18 from v0qZ - click to readyes it happenes in my phone as well

• 2014-12-08 02:36
  • wdQb

> In reply to philippines1320globe @ 2014-12-03 06:18 from v0qZ - click to readit happens on my 1320 too (globe), but for 15mins or less. well I think its a network signal problem, not the phone. I'm not sure about yours if it took too long, maybe your unit has some issue and you can take it back to globe business center for repair that will take long(probaly a month or so), and if you subscribed to the gudgetcare of globe, I suggest just throw that phone away and just report it was stolen so that the they can replace the unit faster than waiting too long.

• 2014-12-07 02:27
  • v0qx

> In reply to Mark Anthony @ 2014-12-05 00:58 from jA00 - click to readIf u have a screen guard it will do that

• 2014-12-06 18:57
  • Nm@a

I have had this phone not even a month and the screen just turned black and cannot use it. I can hear people calling me buy can't see the screen to accept calls. Anyone else having this problem??? I take very good care of it. Has never been dropped or wet.

• 2014-12-05 00:58
  • jA00

RM994 version works in Canada? I mean does it works in 110v AC?

• 2014-12-04 08:04
  • 2FYZ

I have bought this Nokia lumia 1320 for five months. It was doing fine till last evening when I experience the whole screen turn pixel and hang. I have to re-set the phone to get back the screen. This happen again couple hours back. Need your advise what is the problem and is there any solution. Thanks

• 2014-12-04 06:27
  • uRGc

Specs Shows RM-994 is LTE enabled but when tested....not happening in India. 4G option and network not found. Can anyone suggest what to do.

• 2014-12-03 11:53
  • 7kx9
  • philippines1320globe
  • Rating0

i've been using my phone for almost a year and it's been great.. but just recently, all of a sudden the network signal says "no service"..it's been a week now..mine's a globe locked nokia lumia 1320. anyone experienced this problem also? until now I have no idea how to fix my phone since the nokia care center here in visayas recently just closed.

• 2014-12-03 06:18
  • v0qZ

> In reply to kungfu333 @ 2014-12-02 02:44 from Yf6R - click to readHi,

Use Moliplayer to view all your Videos from SD Card. it supports almost all the video format even 1080p videos also.

• 2014-12-02 07:37
  • t}CJ

> In reply to pinky watcher @ 2014-11-27 22:42 from 3Px5 - click to readHow do u watch videos that are already on ur SD card and play them on the phone? I can pull up all my pics on my SD card but I cant access n e of my movies...n e suggestions?!?

• 2014-12-02 02:44
  • Yf6R

> In reply to TheDaekMan @ 2014-11-29 19:12 from niH6 - click to read I have recently bought the phone and along with the bright flash and pixel quality, the pictures come out very good. The Lumia camera software is great, easy to use. Camera hard button n touch focus are helpful. Don't be put off by just 5mps, though you might get random noisy shots and it suffers in low light..
do not forget to update the OS to 8.1

• 2014-12-01 23:29
  • nTRK

I recently moved to the 1320 from the 920 & 928 and I love it. It's very fast and things look great on the display, despite it being 720p rather than 1080. I think where "expert" reviewers screw up is that they tend to compare every product to the flagship of the line and as a result everything falls short. This is not the 1520, nor is it meant to be. It is a great phone with a great CPU and sacrifices on the camera end to provide a bigger display and faster CPU at modest cost. Oh, and the battery is fantastic. I've been actively using my phone all day including web browsing and gaming and my battery is still at 89%. I love it.

• 2014-11-30 23:48
  • Rf22

I have been using near about 5 months.No lag simply awesome &give 5star for wp os 8.1.The os performance is super smooth comparatively to android as I used android phone previously.2ndly wp store apps is not much like android but u get all necessary apps & in this section I give 4 star.3rdly the camera is not upto the mark but day light condition is good & also video recording.4th the battery backup is awesome & direct challenges to any android phone(now my os is8.1)in this section I give 5 star.Display is very good but there is some limitation to increase or decrease the brightness.But sure it can never disappoint u.As this is my 1st wp primarily it difficult to understand its features but after one week I amazed by its beauty. Those who can get better camera I recommend to go l730.At last the current most topic is fb pic... I used Vodafone 3g there is nothin a single problem & one thing more dual core 1.7 is mind blowing.

• 2014-11-30 17:23
  • KAeX
Total of 2364 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.