Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

8.1
8.1
8.2

Hai frndz ...
I like to buy a large screen ... And choosed 1320.. I have 5 questions to ask...
1. Dose nokia gives a international warranty? (cos it wil be bought frm dubai and i am in india)
2. I have read the cmnts ...does this phone hangs...?
3. Wat about the camra is it good?
4. Do i have to go for 1320 or htc 816? (cos my frndz suggest it)

pls reply....

• 2014-08-11 18:34
  • 7j{d

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-05 18:55 from XNUW - click to readtell me about gaming

• 2014-08-10 20:03
  • rKHi

Please anyone can guide me for purchaseing an app from windows store?
I'm trying to add my payment method via my BOI Debit Master Card, but it saying -
We cannot authorise the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.ðð
please help...

• 2014-08-10 15:57
  • 7tC8

Can anyone tell me from where i can install opera mini or opera mobile on lumia 1320

• 2014-08-10 13:39
  • rK8I

Bro i also face same this problem with suoer slower class4 micro sd card, then i changed to class10 micro sd card as suggest by nokia store in Singapore. Now working in super speed

• 2014-08-09 13:16
  • vjXJ

Does the model sold in India work on 4G LTE. I mean,is someone using this phone on 4G LTE in India?

• 2014-08-09 08:05
  • U@bt

Please provide direct video call in next update.

• 2014-08-09 07:40
  • u0IT

> In reply to Vee @ 2014-08-08 06:14 from IV}g - click to readI'm having the official WP8.1 on my 1320 and it doesn't lag at all, and hopefully it won't start lagging. Everything works fine just as in WP8 here.

• 2014-08-09 00:51
  • 0wxc

> In reply to dinesh @ 2014-08-08 16:45 from fCxh - click to readHi Dinesh,
I got to know that Nokia Lumia Phones does not support USB OTG (USB On the Go) support.
This feature is not accessible in Windows yet like Android Phones.
...hope, this feature will be available in early future updates.
One Question for you... Does this phone support WiFi static IP??? means can we modify/configure IP manually while using WiFi networks???
If possible, kindly check and revert... thanks...

• 2014-08-08 20:41
  • vG9m

does this fone make viber & tango calls? also, does it do whatsApp? users, pls answer me.

• 2014-08-08 18:15
  • ftKb

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-05 18:55 from XNUW - click to readI have recently purchased SanDisk dual usb pendrive but when I connect it to my nokia Lumia 1320 ,it does not give any response or any type of error. So , I want to know there is any way by which it makes possible.

• 2014-08-08 16:45
  • fCxh

> In reply to Saqib @ 2014-08-06 20:47 from 6Qw8 - click to readHi Saqib,
Does this phone support WiFi static IP???
Can we configure/edit IP manually while using WiFi Netowrks???

• 2014-08-08 16:39

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-05 18:55 from XNUW - click to readHi,
Thanks to confirm about OTG Support in Nokia Lumia.
One more thing I want to know, is this phone support Static IP while using WiFi???
Can we configure/edit IP manually???
...kind reply is awaited...Please

• 2014-08-08 16:30
  • vG9m

After 2 weeks of usage with 1320(before 820), i'm really in love with this big beauty. In first impression it seems big to fit in hand but the new edged design makes this phablet to hold in the palm firmly. The main attraction i say is the enormous 3400mAh battery, the same battery provided with the elder partner 1520.
The 6" screen is enormous for browsing, gaming, browsing etc.
I personally suggest for those who are looking for a new phone which stands out in crowd and stands for atlest 1.5 days in heavy usage(3g+wi-fi+ gaming+etc..)

• 2014-08-08 11:01
  • uv{q

Has anyone in Nigeria gotten the Cyan update to the L1320 yet?

• 2014-08-08 10:23
  • 98e5

Does anyone facing very lagging problem with 8.1? because i got this problem recently just after the update. The phone getting freeze and i need to push off button and then on it back to make it unfreeze. Anyone?

• 2014-08-08 06:14
  • IV}g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 04:23 from 4r8x - click to readjust an info mate. this phone doesn't need a screen protector.

• 2014-08-08 05:45
  • vxjM

Hey guys...does anyone notice an increase in battery consumption after updating to Cyan 8.1 ? Still battery life is superb but consumption rate increased???

• 2014-08-08 00:17
  • rkfD

Guys....i also have same doubt on latest available SD cards compatibility with lumia 1320,is it compatible with Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card and all latest SDHC,SDHX cards?

• 2014-08-07 09:29
  • b%8X

One of the best phone I have purchased. Its huge 6 inch screen is excellent for web browsing, email reading and video playback. Bing apps like Health, HealthVault, Travel, Food, News, Weather and Cortana are excellent. I love Windows Glance and Quiet Hours features. Battery time last for entire day with full use of WiFi internet. I have been using this phone for 3 weeks after selling my Samsung Note 2. Windows rock. Highly recommended.

• 2014-08-06 20:47
  • 6Qw8
Total of 2308 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.