Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to WPuser @ 2014-08-12 13:03 from PTi0 - click to readWow....

You are calling yourself a WPuser when you do not have an idea on how to use Lumia 1320?

Let's get this straight, I own Lumia 1320.....all these are lies....the only thing you are true with its that you have no idea about what you are scribbling here.

Tell your troll to cut it....get a life not a lie.

• 2014-08-13 06:49
  • r09d

> In reply to WPuser @ 2014-08-12 13:03 from PTi0 - click to readMan u need basic set not 1320

• 2014-08-13 03:12
  • fCx}

I don't know why people say Lumia 1320 is great. I've been using it for a month and I've been utterly disappointed. I'm listing just SOME of the MANY cons of this phone-
1. No voice recorder. Seriously? Even a basic Nokia has voice recorder.
2. You cannot copy contacts from phone to sim card. So once you use a WP youre stuck with a WP forever.
3. You cannot make a mp3 file in your SD card your ringtone without copying it first to your phone memory and losing out space. And you cannot copy files from SD card to phone or vice-versa using your phone. You have to connect to a PC first.
4. No speed dials. You have to pin contacts to start menu. Duh!
5.Can't organize messages into folders. You stand at a risk of deleting important stuff. Messages are in conversation view. So you cannot delete messages by marking and deleting multiple items. You have to delete the entire conversation or keep all the useless messages or worse, delete each message manually.
6. Cannot create albums for organizing images and videos. Cant copy photos from one album to another. Cannot copy to and from phone and SD card. Atleast not from the phone itself.
7. System memory goes on increasing and cannot be deleted.
8. cannot play Candy Crush or any facebook game on your phone. Even a 5000/- Micromax phone lets you play Candy Crush. Facebook app centre does not open on this phone.
9.If you have mobile data and you are used to plugging your phone to your PC and using the internet then forget about it because WP does not support it.
10. You will lose all calendar entries from your old phones because Lumia 1320 does not allow you to import them, not even if your old phone is a Nokia. Be prepared to forget important events and birthdays.
11.Whatsapp keeps asking you to reboot.
12.Caches and cookies cannot be cleared. Something that even my erstwhile nokia 5230 would allow me to do.
13.No self-timer present in camera. So you will be almost always left out of group photos.
14.Only 1 USB port- you cannot charge your phone and connect to your PC at the same time.
15. Phone brightness cannot be adjusted according to your needs, there are just 2 options to set brightness- High or Low.

• 2014-08-12 13:03
  • PTi0

> In reply to yourslovingly @ 2014-08-09 13:16 from vjXJ - click to readclass 10, HIgh speed 30mbps read speed, 24mbps write speed

• 2014-08-12 10:58
  • vI2I

> In reply to Zavior @ 2014-08-04 07:53 from Iamp - click to readCortana is not available in India till date. However, if you change the region setting to US and language to ENGLISH US Cortana will appear in your app list

• 2014-08-12 10:22
  • u{fU

> In reply to Terr @ 2014-08-06 03:28 from jINT - click to readYou can download What's app/ facebook / twitter/ viber and most of the popular apps

• 2014-08-12 10:15
  • u{fU

Can i install "Nokia Play To" from Microsoft Store?

• 2014-08-12 06:39
  • t}CJ

> In reply to joju @ 2014-08-11 18:34 from 7j{d - click to readI suggest HTC 816 instead of Nokia lumia 1320, I had switch from Nokia lumia 1320 to HTC 816 months ago. HTC 816 ( thumb up)

• 2014-08-12 05:09
  • tZ0r

I just bought this Nokia Lumia 1320 last weekend. At first wanted to buy 1520 instead but the price is way over from my limited budget. After unboxing it, it went upgraded to windows 8.1 automatically. Cut it short, I luv everything about this Lumia 1320 everything runs smoothly. Browsing internet, email, gaming, facebook, call in out,copy contacts from my Android phone, just lack in camera front& rear.
I will upgrade to better windows phone if the price is reasonable. So please Nokia or Microsoft device hear me out.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Lumia 1320.

Love and peace from Indonesia

I luv my nokia Lumia 1320 I use only nokia mobile and its best phones ever

• 2014-08-12 04:39
  • rKfA

Hai frndz ...
I like to buy a large screen ... And choosed 1320.. I have 5 questions to ask...
1. Dose nokia gives a international warranty? (cos it wil be bought frm dubai and i am in india)
2. I have read the cmnts ...does this phone hangs...?
3. Wat about the camra is it good?
4. Do i have to go for 1320 or htc 816? (cos my frndz suggest it)

pls reply....

• 2014-08-11 18:34
  • 7j{d

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-05 18:55 from XNUW - click to readtell me about gaming

• 2014-08-10 20:03
  • rKHi

Please anyone can guide me for purchaseing an app from windows store?
I'm trying to add my payment method via my BOI Debit Master Card, but it saying -
We cannot authorise the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.ðð
please help...

• 2014-08-10 15:57
  • 7tC8

Can anyone tell me from where i can install opera mini or opera mobile on lumia 1320

• 2014-08-10 13:39
  • rK8I

Bro i also face same this problem with suoer slower class4 micro sd card, then i changed to class10 micro sd card as suggest by nokia store in Singapore. Now working in super speed

• 2014-08-09 13:16
  • vjXJ

Does the model sold in India work on 4G LTE. I mean,is someone using this phone on 4G LTE in India?

• 2014-08-09 08:05
  • U@bt

Please provide direct video call in next update.

• 2014-08-09 07:40
  • u0IT

> In reply to Vee @ 2014-08-08 06:14 from IV}g - click to readI'm having the official WP8.1 on my 1320 and it doesn't lag at all, and hopefully it won't start lagging. Everything works fine just as in WP8 here.

• 2014-08-09 00:51
  • 0wxc

> In reply to dinesh @ 2014-08-08 16:45 from fCxh - click to readHi Dinesh,
I got to know that Nokia Lumia Phones does not support USB OTG (USB On the Go) support.
This feature is not accessible in Windows yet like Android Phones.
...hope, this feature will be available in early future updates.
One Question for you... Does this phone support WiFi static IP??? means can we modify/configure IP manually while using WiFi networks???
If possible, kindly check and revert... thanks...

• 2014-08-08 20:41
  • vG9m
Total of 2319 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.