Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

4720197

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-08-16 06:55 from tZ4k - click to readI use double tap sir to allow light on the phone.it is much better than looking for the button at the right side.there is really a little difficulty if double tap is not activated.after that waking up the phone is much easier.also,after upgrade to 8.1,sound became much better.

• 2014-08-17 16:40
  • vaQD

> In reply to Zavior @ 2014-08-04 07:53 from Iamp - click to readEven i am facing the same problem I am runing 8.1 on my Lumia 1320

• 2014-08-17 15:31
  • fCx9

Does any one knows we can wakeup phone just by double tap on the screen where it shows all notification of missed calls or messages ?

• 2014-08-17 14:06
  • fCx%

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-08-16 06:55 from tZ4k - click to readI don't know where to start,this phone has 3 actual buttons and it's not rocket science to find em either, phone doesn't have notification light because it uses glance feature ,utilize the feature and stop being a pain. phone can't be used in dark? lmfao

• 2014-08-17 11:56
  • LBHT

Will anybody comment on the ring tone volume of lumia 1320? I want to purchase one piece, if it has sufficient ring tone volume unlike lumia 520

thomasnaduvilekara

• 2014-08-17 09:10
  • utNv

> In reply to Shashank @ 2014-08-16 23:41 from 7tBr - click to readMr.Misquitas what will you say on sashank's question.samsung mobiles under 7,8k have better flash then 1320,is he right. reply

• 2014-08-17 05:25
  • KAei

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-16 22:29 from uukS - click to read1 more thing, about the PEEK at lumia 1320 you mention, you like to use flip cover or not is your business & not everbody like to use that things. for me i dont use flip SO i switch to glance/ always on. when switch always on then the problem comes.. the screen offen blank & turning to wired. I'm not the only one to hv this problem check back the comment. I'm not pay my money only for PEEK ok , I hv other choice right & don't try to teach me how to use mobile phone in this case I know batter then you for sure!

• 2014-08-17 02:22
  • tZ0t

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-16 22:35 from uukS - click to readRead your comment i know you are STUBBORN, BLIND !?,what you mean by that!? without the light at NAVIGATION button it's not Convenience when using at the DARK place, do you understand what is means DARK place!? mean the place without LIGHT, you get it kid!? & we are not talking about BLIND ok, BLIND don't use smartphone ok! no matter you ask who and that is a fact!!! Are you insane!?

• 2014-08-17 02:03
  • tZ0t

> In reply to dead man walkin.. @ 2014-08-16 04:42 from fCxi - click to readThanx bro ...but i reset my mobile now it working super.......one more thing.....when i use camera in tubelight light....photos become very bad(like small small grains) ....and today i compare my phone flash with Samsung s duos 2 flash......the intensity of my flash is very less.....i feel bad bcoz i paid 10 thousand more than his phone....suggest me any solution specially for that tubelight problem but over all im very very happy with my phone ...enjoying it.

• 2014-08-16 23:41
  • 7tBr

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-08-16 06:55 from tZ4k - click to readAnd I forgot to mention. Please be grateful that the L1320 has capacitative buttons, rather than on-screen buttons. With capacitative buttons, you don't waste valuable screen space.
So, with the L1320, you get to use the entire screen estate, something not easily available with newer Lumia phones.

Thanks

• 2014-08-16 22:35
  • uukS

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-08-16 06:55 from tZ4k - click to readYou are upset with the L1320 because of the lack of Notification Light? Really? If you have used the phone for 3-4 days, you would blindly have known which buttons are where and what they do. Heck, there are only THREE buttons to remember, not 30. SO, if you have difficulty remembering three buttons on a screen, I would question the capabilities of the user, rather than the phone.

I have been using the L1320 since June 21 and while it does not have the flexibility of the Android, I have learnt to appreciate the simple, effective, fluid and swift interface of the L1320.

What I particularly love about the L1320 is the PEEK capability. Since I have a flip cover, all I need to do is to open the flip cover and I get notifications (missed calls, SMS, whatsapp, etc.) without even pressing the power button. This greatly enhances the already superb battery life.

Are there drawbacks of the L1320? Of course, there will be. But, those drawbacks are due to limitations of Windows 8.0/8.1 OS and NOT the L1320, which has excellent hardware. So, if you want to point fingers at something, it should be the OS, not the phone.

And if you have a problem with the OS, then Windows is NOT for you. Period. For those who understand the parameters of Windows OS, working with a Lumia phone is sheer delight and a breath of fresh air.

Thanks.

• 2014-08-16 22:29
  • uukS

> In reply to sahm @ 2014-08-14 07:45 from t7Xh - click to readhi guys!i would like to buy lumia 1320!smone who says that it doesn't support whatsapp.is it true?i ddn't use a windows phone yet!i read all the reviews of 1320,bt i ddn't satisfied!pls give me a detailed sketch.

• 2014-08-16 17:36
  • U{Kx

• 2014-08-16 17:26
  • U{Kx

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-08-16 05:40 from wdQT - click to readMike, some of my point I agreed that depend on luck, but not all, some more, do you realize lumia 1320 don't have NAVIGATION LIGHT & I guess this is very disappointed to all user, how u press the the 3 NAVIGATION button in the dark place? Nowadays all smartphone have (even low end) sounds like cheating by Nokia or whatever ms!

• 2014-08-16 06:55
  • tZ4k

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-08-15 03:51 from tZ0v - click to readReally its your luck only so much only with your phone....mine is fine not a single problem....great phone using since April.....(y)

• 2014-08-16 05:40
  • wdQT

> In reply to shashank @ 2014-08-15 16:45 from 7tBf - click to readu can re exchange the phone to d nearest nokia care outlet if its still under warrety....

• 2014-08-16 04:42
  • fCxi

After clik pic look ugly anybady help me it is fix problum??? Plzz

• 2014-08-15 20:01
  • rJUW

> In reply to misquitas @ 2014-08-05 18:55 from XNUW - click to readIn my lumia 1320 im unable to sent anyfile but able to receive file....when i connect any device after some time it get disconnect ......and m unable to send file.....nd one more problem it get hang little bit

• 2014-08-15 16:45
  • 7tBf

Cool device but quite heavy. great screen and excellent interms of gaming. My only concern for this is the camera. Images produced aren't attractive esp. in the front cam. great features by the way after the upgrade.

• 2014-08-15 15:49
  • MkXA

About all the nokia lumia mobiles 1320 was better than other and it comes with hd display and bigger screen size fabulous battery back up 3400mah.i have no complaints about this mobile.just believe in technology and me (mobile expert).buy it if u want guys. great mobile.

• 2014-08-15 14:11
  • t1$B
Total of 2360 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.