Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Yousuf @ 2014-11-09 07:09 from mTWL - click to readClick Storage Sense App Then
Do the Following Things,

1) if u want to install new apps to SD card, then Open Storage Sense , come to down and Then "Store new Apps on My" Option is there, u can select Phone or SD Card

2) FOR Move Apps to SD Card , In Storage Sense Click Phone Storage -> click "apps+games" -> Click the Apps or Games u want to Move ->Move to SD...

Hope Your Problem will be solved

• 2014-11-10 08:07
  • PEdY

> In reply to joe @ 2014-11-07 18:17 from Xu$p - click to readI am using nokia lumia is very great fast internet compare samsung mobile i phone fast charging battery its goods

• 2014-11-10 02:32
  • Xu$A

Dear Frnds,

I had purchased Nokia Lumia 1320 which cant able to understand. i was android user and still having android phone for primary use this is for suplimentory use therefore please advice me i need to know followings

How to Install and move ma apps to SD card?
i've seen in the reviews and videos there are some ways data sense and phone storage but i cudnt get r understand that pls advice me soon....

Thanks

• 2014-11-09 07:09
  • mTWL

i purchaced nokia 1320 on 20 days back with amazon online market ,from last 4 days screen is not working what to do

• 2014-11-08 18:29
  • U@42

> In reply to vinu @ 2014-11-07 19:27 from HktH - click to readDo a soft reset... Then ur problem will be solved. Even me too solved in this way

• 2014-11-08 12:24
  • Hkt$

I'm using Lumia 1320 from last 1 month,& having fast battery draining issue,when I plug out from charger, its drain 1% within 1 minute,without using, what the sollution for this? Can anybody give the proper suggestion?

• 2014-11-07 19:27
  • HktH

Hai guys, I want to share my valuable experience of Nokia Lumia 1320.
1)Nokia Lumia has a impressive battery potential, but if u have issue with charger make sure u change it cus it hampers ur battery

2)I'm facing overheating of phone, I.e when I charge the phone or when I use 3G reception I get very heat of the battery. And I had purchased for just 2months and started to face with severe issue.

I have purchased my phone at flipkart(indian site) and it one of the worst e-site on the planet.
I request u people don't buy phone at flipkart,it provides the shitty service.

Overall Lumia is good but not the best.... And this is the real deal of Lumia 1320.

• 2014-11-07 18:17
  • Xu$p

> In reply to nareh @ 2014-11-05 21:06 from 9Du% - click to readNo it doesn't have

• 2014-11-07 01:05
  • 0wxc

> In reply to parth @ 2014-11-06 16:26 from Xu6m - click to readover loading

• 2014-11-06 19:59
  • ftVg

Hey all.. I have an issue with Lumia 1320.. Everytime I locked my. Screen and then reopen it then it shows resuming for 5 seconds and then opens.... Why its so???

• 2014-11-06 16:26
  • Xu6m

boss of lumia

all-rounder boss

• 2014-11-06 12:48
  • P$5g

Is video calling available on lumiya 1320 without Skype?

• 2014-11-06 08:15
  • uuqT

> In reply to Vishal @ 2014-11-04 21:44 from NH$j - click to readGo to ur storage check and delete temporary files.

• 2014-11-06 02:18
  • uwGU

Any 1320 user tell me that its have a notification led?

• 2014-11-05 21:06
  • 9Du%

> In reply to Pammu @ 2014-11-01 09:38 from rAQH - click to readSorry to hear that,mate. Use Moliplayer which is like VLC player which is the best,fast and runs any formats but not free. Pocket file manager apps which is the files manager.
Use the IE browser instead of UC browser for faster experience but for YouTube downloads UC browser is the best. Please be aware that, background tasking only works on IE browser. Hope, it helps. Thank you.

• 2014-11-05 20:56
  • up2U

> In reply to Garby @ 2014-11-04 10:27 from fuer - click to readGarby, press and hold it down the low volume key for a few seconds at least 30 along with the lock key.

• 2014-11-05 20:50
  • up2U

> In reply to Garby @ 2014-11-04 10:27 from fuer - click to readPress then hold it down the low volume key along either lock key. Hope that helps.

• 2014-11-05 20:47
  • up2U

It seems like all the Lumia phones has a network issue, it's dropping or disconnecting the data connecting very often while I'm on the internet. I currently used Lumia 1320 and previously it's Lumia 620, the problem remained the same. I believe the issue could be either hardware may be antenna or software party. My friend had the Lumia 520 and the same occurred as well. My carrier is Airtel and based on India.i have not noticed any Android phone being so intermittent like Lumia phones even with Airtel. Hope, everyone has the same dropping internet issue like mine.

And guys use UC browser to download YouTube videos instead of downloading YouTube downloader and background tasking support only on IE browser. Windows black seems to be a bit faster on browsing as per my experienced.

Pocket file manager apps is the file manager and MoliPlayer is just like VLC player for windows. Sadly, none of them are free.

• 2014-11-05 20:43
  • up2U

> In reply to pit.. @ 2014-10-21 20:47 from uwQN - click to readMate, you need to use pocket file manager or moliplayer. It's not free but does a fair task. :xD use UC browser for YouTube videos of only you like to download. Background tasking only works if you use the IE browser. Good luck

• 2014-11-05 20:29
  • up2U

Hello my friend,maybe a small number of 1320 user face problem with windows 8.1 and other issues.but my 1320 LTE version performed well.no major and minor issue and to pay RM899.00 for this kind of phone will make u smile everytime using it....

Worth it...and new windows 8.1 in 1320 is perfect fit...never regret bought this phablet

• 2014-11-05 17:50
  • ibni
Total of 2313 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.