Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

2002202

8.1
8.1
8.2

Guys.. To d recent heating issue of mine, i also could feel the heat while downloading apps thru data connection. Is this normal as well?

Excuse my ignorance. This is my first smart phone! I love it much! Please reply.. Help me!

• 2014-04-11 13:57
  • tT}F

> In reply to vinay @ 2014-04-10 13:17 from 7tNn - click to readWhen do u face tat overheating issue? I face this only during gameplay.. Can listen to music thru headphones with very little battery discharge. Gameplay s wher it turns too HOT to handle!

• 2014-04-10 15:16
  • tT}F

> In reply to ANURAG @ 2014-04-10 12:42 from GRRt - click to readWhich problem? All those i've mentioned or the heating issue?

• 2014-04-10 15:14
  • tT}F

i bought 1320 last night but exchanged with the new piece the next day because of over heating of mobile. The same is with the new piece, the answer i got from the salesman is that i have not used higher end phones before.

• 2014-04-10 13:17
  • 7tNn

> In reply to Sharath @ 2014-04-10 11:44 from tT}F - click to readI just have the same problem!!!

• 2014-04-10 12:42
  • GRRt

Guys.. Got my Lumia 1320 around 10days back.. It looks stunning, sturdy and BIG.. Could get all apps except a decent FB app.. :(

Now got an issue this morning, was listening to songs while on ride. Al of the sudden the playback stopped. When tried to check in the device, its completely dead. Later kept d mobile for charge n it was fine. I still wonder how, the battery was completely charged. Is this normal? Has any1 faced this issue??

Then, some mins back, i started playing some games on it. It turned sooo sooo HOT. Cant attend a call as it was like burning near the ear piece. Is this normal?

Please help me in this. If this is an issue to be concerned, i could actually replace it thru Flipkart. Please help guys!! Waiting fr a reply..

Thanks!!

• 2014-04-10 11:44
  • tT}F

any one tell me about the lumia 1320 the download android all apps pls tell I will buy or not

• 2014-04-10 08:34
  • X}sP

glad to have one :)
really perfect

• 2014-04-10 01:54
  • 3LBN

> In reply to Ayub, Kuwait @ 2014-04-09 07:10 from 6vvR - click to readSame here.
i owned L720 but now regretting of not choosing android at this price range.
damn,even after wp 8.1,i will not buy any wp.

• 2014-04-09 13:32
  • YQZf

My email id: bestindiankhan@yahoo.com. 10 days back I purchased lumia 1320. The look and performance is ok. I have inserted 16gb memory card. In Settings I changed to SD Card, but it is not saving the downloaded videos in SD card. Very strange. Photos were also not saving two days back, but now photos are ok, but I can't save in SD card videos and apps. Can any one of you help me, please?

About Calling apps, in LINE, there is no video calling, whereas in Android there is video calling. In Nimbuzz, we cannot charge dollars through voip calls for international callings. I think I made a mistake by choosing lumia 1320, in fact, windows phones are not compatible to common softwares.

File Manager is also not there in lumia 1320. I don't know where my downloaded files are going. Video icon also not there.

I suggest all the other people to buy any Android phone. Please don't choose any windows phone. Go for only Android, better, LG, HTC, Huawei and Samsung. I wasted my money by buying lumia 1320.

• 2014-04-09 07:10
  • 6vvR

> In reply to Jung @ 2014-04-07 10:56 from t7Xr - click to readmine work perfect with 32gb class 10, no problem. did u change the setting to store photo and video in sd card?

• 2014-04-08 16:58
  • PWar

> In reply to tech lvr @ 2014-04-02 17:41 from U@3F - click to readno bro
camera of 720 is better one

• 2014-04-07 21:56
  • rKJH

I have nokia lumia 1320, it says that it accepts 64GB memory card, yes it is but the problem is, the camera dont save the photos and video captured. Whenever I take photo or video, the camera hungs up and exit. Frustrating. I found out the 1320 do not accept class 10 memory card. Because even 32GB class 10 have the same problem too.

• 2014-04-07 10:56
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-04 16:32 from 7t8L - click to readGo apps store,then search messenger,

• 2014-04-06 17:11
  • X0}{

> In reply to srimanta @ 2014-04-04 17:45 from rA$k - click to readIt is because your age is less than 18 years in MS account
just reset your phone and create new MS account with age equal to or more than 18 years.

• 2014-04-05 07:17
  • KAeY

Yar in nokia 1320 i am nt getin the optiion wre r the things storin whn i download in songs frm internet

• 2014-04-04 18:46
  • vbxF

• 2014-04-04 18:34
  • vbxF

I have a brand new nokia lumia 1320 orange colour but I cannot download apps from it even I had made a microsoft account they are asking about family set up setting can any body help me

• 2014-04-04 17:45
  • rA$k

Is there Facebook messenger available for lumia..... ..

• 2014-04-04 16:32
  • 7t8L
Total of 937 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.