Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
8.1
8.2

I have been using near about 5 months.No lag simply awesome &give 5star for wp os 8.1.The os performance is super smooth comparatively to android as I used android phone previously.2ndly wp store apps is not much like android but u get all necessary apps & in this section I give 4 star.3rdly the camera is not upto the mark but day light condition is good & also video recording.4th the battery backup is awesome & direct challenges to any android phone(now my os is8.1)in this section I give 5 star.Display is very good but there is some limitation to increase or decrease the brightness.But sure it can never disappoint u.As this is my 1st wp primarily it difficult to understand its features but after one week I amazed by its beauty. Those who can get better camera I recommend to go l730.At last the current most topic is fb pic... I used Vodafone 3g there is nothin a single problem & one thing more dual core 1.7 is mind blowing.

• 2014-11-30 17:23
  • KAeX

Is this has good camera?Because I want to buy it.

• 2014-11-29 19:12
  • niH6

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-11-24 23:59 from tZ4m - click to readThank you Chokobo. I ordered this mobile from Amazon. Waiting to reach my hands by next week.

• 2014-11-28 01:56
  • w4Yd

> In reply to pinky watcher @ 2014-11-27 22:42 from 3Px5 - click to readSomeother app such like FB not 100% work & Some user complain that unable to open thier photo at FB account. Anyway need more time to monitor wp (wait & see)

• 2014-11-28 01:11
  • tZkM

> In reply to chocobo @ 2014-11-23 04:05 from tZjN - click to readTotally disagree. I've updated my phone as well and I don't have such problems. Maybe battery is sliiiighly less efficient... just maybe. But I've been using it without mercy for five months, so...
I use my Lumia mostly for calling, texting, watching movies, occasional gaming and web surfing. Performance is smooth and undisturbed.

• 2014-11-27 22:42
  • 3Px5

I bought one from Argos my main reason was Office 365 but the app will not work. I have told Argos I want to change for the same model but I do need that app to work. It is a lovely phone and with that one exception I would strongly recommend it.
Rob Evans

• 2014-11-27 17:01
  • nGt}

i've been using my phone for almost a year and it's been great.. but just recently, all of a sudden the network signal says "no service"..it's been two days now..mine's a globe locked nokia lumia 1320. anyone experienced this problem also? until now I have no idea how to fix my phone since the nokia care center here in visayas recently just closed.

• 2014-11-27 13:14
  • v0qZ

Great phone, superior performance. Internet browsing is fast and smooth unlike android phones. Been using it for some time and am happy with its performance :)

• 2014-11-27 09:38
  • 2W5s

> In reply to daniel Rupiya @ 2014-11-10 20:38 from NuUx - click to readHello Dan,
There are specified app given from Microsoft such that you can get good quality of image (Ex. Lumia Selfie which i use for taking images')

• 2014-11-27 06:49
  • U2dX

> In reply to richespice @ 2014-11-19 02:08 from LKmM - click to readIt might be the manufacture defect with your phone try contacting relationship centers.

• 2014-11-27 06:41
  • U2dX

> In reply to Cephas @ 2014-11-26 08:23 from rrYL - click to readHey, this is not an android phone. So dont expect Google Play. Microsoft Store is there. And Best Map is HERE Maps better then Google Maps. if you need Goodle Services better switch to Android. And get out from here

• 2014-11-27 04:54
  • PEdY

The phone makes me tired. Google maps always begging for support, the phone cannot work with programs on google play, You cannot load protected files and files from ms word 2013 and earlier fashions cannot open! I want to do away with it.

• 2014-11-26 08:23
  • rrYL

> In reply to Chandan G @ 2014-11-24 18:56 from w4Yd - click to readNo, usb otg, i did ask the dealer before.

• 2014-11-24 23:59
  • tZ4m

Very bad and the Microsoft is to bad android is more better

• 2014-11-24 20:06
  • fvB2

Planning to buy 1320 shortly. Just wanted to know whether this supports OTG.

• 2014-11-24 18:56
  • w4Yd

> In reply to viki @ 2014-11-15 15:21 from PAYm - click to readAll Lumia phones will get windows 10updates in next year

• 2014-11-24 07:44
  • rANb

Gr8 Phone on this budget. At Spice Hoy Spot, Sales Person demo to me . I am quite confuse for the same WP8.1 where many games not available bla bla bla . after try my Luck ,buy the same , and use , very good phone, where I can download apps (99%)to my SD Card. every thing store on SD Card. gr8 nes to all, that phone give me 2.5 days battery back up after wi fi uses on the same . Gr8 buy for me. also recommended to all.

• 2014-11-23 13:58
  • sSTp

> In reply to paul @ 2014-11-16 05:47 from Hkt2 - click to readCant believe new update cause so many problem. Guess i need to re-consider to purchase new lumia 930.

• 2014-11-23 04:05
  • tZjN

> In reply to pritam @ 2014-11-18 13:52 from Hkt3 - click to readwhen u buy phone on amazon or flipkart then they send bill on your Email... then u can print that bill, n any problm occur in phone then visit near nokia care,
And 1 more thing, sticker of IMEI numbr on mobile box stick on your bill

• 2014-11-23 03:20
  • KFPm

> In reply to Paras1320 @ 2014-11-19 13:44 from GLPx - click to readThis was happen to my lumia 1320(wp8) LAST TIME but now im using S5 & My question is do you mean you are running (wp8.1) but still unable to see you own profile (photo) on facebook?

• 2014-11-23 01:23
  • tZ43
Total of 2365 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.