Nokia Lumia 1320 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
8.1
8.2

nokia was one of the leadind brand in the world of mobiles,
but i dont know what had happned,
atleast at present there some interesting phone of nokia in market,
but pls launch some qwerty business phone nokia,
e71,e72 were mind blowing good looking and slim phones feels premium when holding pls launch something like that means phones same as e71,e72 but better configuration.
in short some qwerty goodloking phone with impresive configuration.
regards

• 2014-02-04 05:15
  • i4c7

Main disadvantages
Screen has great sunlight legibility....?!

• 2014-02-03 19:15
  • spyH
  • Avinash Chandra Jha
  • Rating0

> In reply to hassan216 @ 2014-01-30 03:14 from fs$@ - click to readI have one problem with Lumia 1320 that its picture QUALITY is VERY POOR when i capture a picture it shows after capture 4MP capture mode and pictures are also fade why ?

• 2014-02-03 18:46
  • KAe{

> In reply to lik @ 2014-02-02 18:35 from PxkK - click to readCn u connect a moga controller to it? Coz that would be awesome...

• 2014-02-03 07:23
  • mE0F

I've been using Nokia 1320 for the last 2 wk, ( previously I was on Note 2h). I luv the phone cos ta battery is great unlike IOS or Android phones , I dun have to bother with turning off certain apps just to keep ta battery life longer or worried bout battery consumption.
With Nokia 1320, I can keep wifi & BT on , yet ta battery can last me about 3 days before there's a need for recharging.
As for ta cam, it's 5mp on paper but the end results is very good & overall ta phone runs smoothly without any lags.
At tis pricing , Nokia 1320 is truly "a Smart Luxury" option.

• 2014-02-03 03:47
  • tufc

it runs asphalt 8 smoothly.but the visual quality is not that much great but quite playable.

• 2014-02-02 18:35
  • PxkK

Gsmarena's battery test, 75h for the Lumia 1320. Still 30h less than the 1520. But I am going to buy this phone anyway, I don't want to spend a lot of money for a flagship with 20MP PV camera, while I already have my Lumia 1020. So this phablet will be mine soon even though the 1520 looks so awesome. In this case, price is something that makes me prefer the 1320.

• 2014-02-02 16:04
  • 0wxc

We don't like copy-cats bro LOL
Our lives, not your business .!.

• 2014-02-02 15:30
  • wHrS

> In reply to avinashannu @ 2014-02-01 10:44 from H4tx - click to readwhile I agree with you 100pc on the backlit capacitive buttons I tend to differ on the overall value for money thing..while 625 is just a smaller version of 1320 and 720 has better camera but both of them have 512 mb of ram..so with 1 gb ram 1320 is faster bigger better apps and games support 720 p display with clearblack better future proofing better user experience makes it more value for money for me...I have 720 too but I really get frustrated with its ram limitations in six months...and when the wp8.1 on horizon I think one should go for at least 1 gb ram devices...

• 2014-02-02 12:06
  • u1Dj

Better go for for Samsung grand 2

• 2014-02-02 04:08
  • 7j}b

> In reply to avinashannu @ 2014-02-01 10:44 from H4tx - click to readhave a question ; how i turn off the vibrate from "back" , "windows" and "search" tocuh from down ; ty

• 2014-02-02 01:50
  • 0U12

> In reply to Brokn wing @ 2014-01-30 14:48 from HHHH - click to readThanks. For several, basic function still to be needed. I had used Windows Phone too, I used Lumia 520 for 5 months and sold it again and back to Android. Download from Store is good, secure, but less apps for me aren't good.

• 2014-02-01 20:23
  • PxVj

Everyones making videos of minion rush!!! What happened to high end games like asphalt 8 nova3?? Cn smone pls tell me how it does with these games??? Just pre ordered an wondering....

• 2014-02-01 15:15
  • mE0u

> In reply to Brokn wing @ 2014-01-30 14:54 from HHHH - click to readThanx a lot dude.. I would also like to know whether you face the overheating issue? Any issues to be aware of? Would be great if you could answer these!

Thanks again!!

• 2014-02-01 14:45
  • utci

the phone is very good for performance but 2 very huge drawbacks for a phone that costs nearly INR 25000...

1. only 5 megapixel camera [no other company gives 5 mp camera for such costly mobile]/ nokia would have atleast added carl zeiss lens if they are willing to charge such huge amount for this phablet [lumia 625 costs better at INR 15000 for just 1 extra inch of screen size than this (or) lumia 720 costs better at INR 18000 for better 6.7 mp camera with carl zeiss lens and clearback display which is appropriate for its specs]

2. i dont know why nokia does this for all its high selling budget mobiles [Lumia 520, 625, 1320] the 3 touch resistive keys [BACK, START & SEARCH] does not lit up at all which is completely disappointing and illogical because a customer who spends so much on a mobile expects those small things] not just samsung and sony but even micromax has backlit ips keys for their phones of INR 5000

NOKIA... fix these guys

• 2014-02-01 10:44
  • H4tx

Someone please tell me that it has light or not on Home,back and search key ?????? m going to buy this soon

• 2014-02-01 10:42
  • Hkqp

Os is awesome with small bugs in some apps which is managable....camera 5 megapixel best in the market dont worry about that...earphone provided is not worth for dolby sound but with my jbl headphones its awesome....display is very good...only few games I have which is working fine.....nokia music is the best app in windows u will love that....then few problems I am facing is 1)weight its little heavy(only little) and 2)this worries me a lot its getting very hot while using cellphone while charging and also while using 3g data I dont know why...but no heating issues while playing games n movies...

• 2014-02-01 07:31
  • Xu%f

> In reply to Akkiwp8 @ 2014-01-31 14:08 from u1Dm - click to readThanks for replay...i think its becoz of Aircel sim I use...it gets heated wen browsing on 3g and making 3g calls...n also using phone while charging makes it hot or else if ir not using it while charginr there isn't that big issue

• 2014-02-01 07:21
  • Xu%f

Guys help me fast i want to buy this monster today............. so pleasse tell me about its performance and OS and abt the battery i m waiting please help me

• 2014-02-01 07:09
  • PNf6

How does the 1320 fare with the game nova3? No one has yet made a gaming review....

• 2014-01-31 22:24
  • mE0I
Total of 2124 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1320.