paras, 26 Jun 2014Is noikia lumia 1320 upgradable to 8.1??????///////yes.evry lumia phone can update to 8.1 version
I want to move app and game into sd card into nokia 1320 but I can not do it because nokia 1320 have no storage sense.how can I get windows 8.1 into nokia 1320 please
I can not move my APP and GAME into SD CARD because no sense storage on nokia 1320 please what can I do?
sweety, 22 Jun 2014guys help me out of the 2 lumia 1320 r grand 2 ??? which is preferable Der bro lumia 1320 is better coz android is totaly slow and hang Lumia us better..then android device..tanx
Hey lumia 1320 users...
Please reply to me..please..has the update f 8.1 already out for dis device...or not..?..if not...when is it expected...august?..i m frm india..
Thanks in advnc..xpectng rply :)
Read this and you'll also start hating windows phone.
And you'll srop waiting for wp8.1
8.1 Reasons to hate Windows Mobile
Shame on Microsoft Windows Mobile
windows phone review :
first of all i would like to admit that i have been fooled by microsoft marketing and paid-biased reviews leading me to the horrendous decision of buying a windows phone.
i was looking for a smartphone and windows phones came across as a change. i went through a lot of reviews and feedbacks on the OS and it seemed that apart from a lack of applications the OS is solid and stable, what a joke microsoft ? ... shame shame shame
how mistaken i was ...
how did ever this sort of crap got released in the first place. my faith in the world is badly shaken post this.
and i am not saying this without a deep analysis, read through and you will understand what i mean.
1. Receiving Calls - ha ha ha microsoft fooled you here ... seems you have to slide the screen up and then select yes or no. mind blowing innovation i must say. almost all phones allow you to accept calls in a single click or swipe.
2. Volume control - this is awesome - if you turn your game volume off or low - your phone too becomes silent, what bulls**t is this, apparently microsoft thinks that one volume setting is all you need in your entire life. and try finding volume using touch (without buttons) - no sire microsoft does not support it
note - i know this is being fixed in 8.1 but holy cow how can an OS release without this ?
3. file manager - microsoft assumes that there is no need of it - worst ever experience - nothing to browse - locate, forget all this - you will not even see files of other types than what 4-5 types the OS supports
4. Screen utilization - great innovation again by microsoft - if you will buy a 5 inch phone - consider it to be 3 inches - :) - because top header - bottom footers etc. will be consumed for no reason - the fonts and headers cannot be changed - the large naming fonsts 'system' 'photos' will consume your screen. even the tile window will leave half inch above for no reason.
5. Buttons configuration - Buttons will live and die doing the same function till death - yes the volume rocker does not do anything else besides - you guessed it right - rocking volume, it does not have any context functionality - same goes for any buttons that you may have on your phone.
6. Brightness and other settings - Super Microsoft does it again - you can set only low, mid, high or auto - what if you want to set it to 65 or 32, no sir you cant do it
7. On screent controls - you will never find slider controls or touch controls or volume and about anything else - pathetic i must say
8. Display options - no you cannot have skins, widgets - the phone will look the same as any other windows phone owner in the world - even the tile colors and the background are hand tied - kudos to microsoft. you can have only black or white background, and color selection is limited to 16 colors ... haha we are back to monochrome world ... good bye colors
8.1 i know many will say that part of the things are being fixed with 8.1, dont even bother. The above list are kind of must even before a system is released. Seems the QA and Everybody and Microsoft have lost it completely.
I am not even talking about advanced features in mobiles these days like flawless UI, thousands of options, touchless operations, configurable buttons, highly customizable interface, 3D, finger scanners, face recognition, gesture controls, air gestures, widi, usb otg, applications support, new tech, innovations etc.
The above were the base features which should have been part of a bare bones system.
Hell - i hate windows phone os and will never buy a microsoft product - system ever again.
Md.Rahim, 20 Jun 2014I am not a developer so when I get 8.1 update for 1320.This year..(probably)
chocobo, 24 Jun 2014Any infomation about lumia 1320 upgrading to windows 8.1 in malaysia? Today is 24 june 2014.Hahahaha...lol
wait...n wait....n wait...
They have been testing 8.1 from decades..
And their bullsh** promises..
and its already 25th June.
i want buy new cell bt i,m confuse between sony xperia ultra t2 and lumia 1320 so guys help me out ths confusion which is bst choice fr bttr use
Any infomation about lumia 1320 upgrading to windows 8.1 in malaysia? Today is 24 june 2014.
I want to know wich one of this devices is better
Lumia 1320 . S4 mini . Or s3 ????
I want the faster browsing device ,the better gaming
and the best battery life
so..............wich one ?