Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

This is the best Lumia phone so far! It's good all round in style and performance. It's fantastic!

• 2014-11-20 12:07
  • re2$

It's like my life now :) am loving it a lot

• 2014-11-20 07:30
  • 2Zp8

The best phone ever

• 2014-11-19 08:03
  • KA1P

is front camera is good for selfie.

• 2014-11-17 16:24
  • 6iMa

Which has better audio/speaker out? Is it the older lumia 920 or this lumia 1520? I'm confuse because my 2 friends has both lumia 920(the black one) and I hear that their Lumia's produced excellent audio when playing mp3's & videos. I was about to buy this lumia 1520 but i wanna make it sure that I make a right decision. My number priority was that the speaker output. Which lumia series has the best music/audio output? Please help...Thanks

• 2014-11-17 09:50
  • v0qS

> In reply to Cikr4k72 @ 2014-11-15 13:14 from vf1H - click to readsorry

• 2014-11-16 21:53
  • B{I}

I have Nokia Lumia 920 with IPS LCD about one years ago, and now the screen goes brown on the center and up left display, i try complain to Microsoft but all the answer can not resolve the problem, not just me that have this problem, so mamy user have this problem to, i think Lumia with IPS LCD is Defective products, so ? Still want Lumia with IPS LCD ? If you dont belive, search on windowsphone8 or wp8center discussion about Lumia screen or display goes brown. I realy dissapointed about it.

• 2014-11-15 13:14
  • vf1H

i realise that all nokia phones has excellent battery life compare to all android phones no matter what is the mah of battery nokia phones are very good bettery life but android phones are much apps than windows phone and windows phones are much faster and do no hang like android phones

• 2014-11-15 07:45
  • bC66

Many people are complaining about the size of this phone, I have used Lumia 1520 for 6 months now and I will never buy a phone that is less than 6" because that is the future sweet spot screen size. Remember when the screens were 3.5"people were saying 4" is so huge. Then 4" became the ideal size moved to 4.5" and now at 5". I have read many phone reviews and I can clearly see that most people consider 5.5" screen as greatness! Follow the trend in less than 2years 6" will be the size for flagships. My Lumia 1520 has everything perfect and I feel bad when people criticize a perfect phone. Successor not needed yet!!

• 2014-11-15 06:38
  • CAMh

• 2014-11-13 11:53

• 2014-11-13 11:47

• 2014-11-13 11:45
  • tesr

Believe me.i have experience both android and windows phone. .Windows os is much faster than android. .and I love my lumia 1520 because no lag like my lg g3 and Samsung s5. .camera quality is superb .no errors with the phone works great. Nokia your time is now..Cheers NOKIA and MICROSOFT.

• 2014-11-13 11:42
  • tesr

1) It is a Pineapple and NOT an orange or an apple. So I would not compare it to any other mobile on Android or iOS platform.
2) It is BIG, BULKY, AWKWARD and SWEET very much like a Pineapple. But there will always be people who does not like Pineapple.

Saying the above, it has been a constant companion to me for the last 3 months. It has been a companion for my Laptop. It has been a companion for my mobile requirements (call/msg/surf/video). And most of all, it has been a constant companion for my DSLR.

Since I have invested on this phone, the amount of time I spend on my Laptop has reduced drastically. How it has reduced, I'm yet to figure out. Maybe, I'm checking my Office Exchange, Gmail and Outlook under the same roof. Maybe my calender is synced in better. Maybe, the browsing experience is better. Maybe it has a great camera. Or maybe, I just like the phone.

With the availability of the dedicated camera button, life has become more pictorial. Snap and Share. Simple. I don't worry about the quality. It is perfect companion for your DSLR where you do not want to go around carrying your bulky DSLR. And then there's the RAW file for fanatics to edit around. Loads of Editing Apps in the store (Lumia Creative Studio, Fotor, etc.).

Extra few bits, wonderful clarity and at times would give an AMOLED a hard time. Daytime clarity is very good. Images and Videos are bright, clear and crisp. Good sound quality. Funnily enough, albeit being a 6-incher, it fits quite comfortably and doesn't feel a bit hefty.

• 2014-11-12 16:22
  • Nvxj

> In reply to Roger @ 2014-11-11 06:37 from fsWq - click to readgo for a 1520

• 2014-11-12 03:19
  • v{u5

> In reply to HGS @ 2014-11-07 18:02 from w4fa - click to readPls don't buy and I am using for 8 months and I get no signal when other party calling me from the date of purchase and no successor also and no night front camera so go for note 4 or Z3

• 2014-11-12 00:29
  • v{uF

> In reply to Roger @ 2014-11-11 06:37 from fsWq - click to readGo for note 4 or z3 its been 1 year still no successor announced

• 2014-11-12 00:26
  • v{uF

> In reply to Roger @ 2014-11-11 06:37 from fsWq - click to readbro go for 1520

• 2014-11-11 11:45
  • uuaa

It is almost 40k. So costly in india, that people who are willing to actually use windows platform cant!
As the low and mid windows phones don't provide the required necessary specifications which are readily available in android at a much less price! At this rate, they can never grasp market with their flagship range.

• 2014-11-11 08:57
  • rAed

> In reply to Roger @ 2014-11-11 06:37 from fsWq - click to readU dont care about size.. Go for 1520
U care about size.. 930
930 is small and compact. Features are almost the same. :)

• 2014-11-11 08:53
  • rAed
Total of 2672 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.