I bought my hot red 1520 2 days ago. Its a really great phone. The best things i like about it are; the display, battery, no heating, camera,its silky smooth. I was so fed up with heating problems in android devices. I even replaced 2 note 3 because of heating. Believe me guys i used almost all the android devices available here in my place. But this one is cool as ice. I played asphalt 8 over one hour and still it was cool and that's cool.
i am using iPhone 5 and lumia 1520 and guys, the richness and flow of them feels the same. On processing of heavy apps lumia 1520 is better. I recommend this to everyone who wish to use a superphone in which the size doesn't matter. I have a very big hand and its a proper ok for me. Bt in pockets its not that easy.
soon, 27 Jan 2014if Windows can combine the camera features of lumia 1020 to lumia 1520,then i think it should ... moreHai my friend,
you never will regret this 20MP. Its a great camera. With this big size screen it will not be a good idea to have bulky back. If you like it go for it. There is no need to wait for 41MP camera on it. By the way, i said these because i use both of them. Plus i5.
make a android mobile beats fast samsung all record .i am waiting for you.lunche fast mobile
Rewiew, 29 Jan 2014no it does not lag.. What's even better is the device hardly ever gets hot at all. Even better... moreThanks buddy for reply, and onemore thing..is is there any app instead of youtube, file hiding app?
Im nokia fan since 3310,i have use samsung galaxy note,mega,sony,iphone 4s now,nokia 1520...lumia 1520 best phone now
Hy. I have this phone and i love'it but i can manage to use internet from Lebara carrier (Germany). It is any person that uses this telephone with the internet from my provider?
Plase help me with an advice!
Have a nice day
joj, 29 Jan 2014Guys pls tell me.. is this device or any other wp device is lagfree ? And is this never ever l... moreno it does not lag.. What's even better is the device hardly ever gets hot at all. Even better then iphone. I have watched movies for couple hours nd its still not hot. Go for it !
Guys pls tell me.. is this device or any other wp device is lagfree ? And is this never ever lag atleast one time ? Thanks..
Hi. Just wanted to share my thoughts of the lumia 1520. After using iPhone, lg g2,htc one and Samsung i decided to go for this phone. Windows was very new to me. I took the direction as the specs of this phone was the best in every way. Nokia really rocks. Here are good points...
* perfect battery although sometimes it drains a little faster. But its 3 times the iphone and 2 times the HTC battery.
* best screen in its class no doubt. No need to talk this trough. Its perfect in sunlight. Its massive. You will never say iphone again.
* it never lags. Even iPhone lags sometimes. I had so many apps out in its not funny but still its not showing any signs of slowing. Lol.
* very happy with speaker. Coming from HTC,was a bit worried about speakers but this is really on par with the htc and iPhone speakers. Seriously i was surprised. Quality is good don't worry about some saying speakers are bad. I think there is an agenda to bag Nokia and windows os.
* call quality is very good.
* you can actually go back in an instant to the call if u ever went to the main screen or another app while ur on call. Just like iPhone. With HTC i couldn't do it.
* you have universal music control for every app like iphone, unlike android. I had to assign different apps for this to control different music apps coz not all apps came with lock screen music control. This, you just press volume and the music control appears ,niceee
* on screen notifications also lights up. Very similar to iPhones. Very impressed. With android i had to download apps and go trough a hell of settings to set my notifications. It was really a pain.
* wireless charging which is only available on nexus 5 so far.
* best camera over all other smartphones apart from lumia 1020.
* dedicated Nokia apps that are like gem.
* windows keyboard is similar to android with predictive text.
* you also get the emjoi built in keyboard.
* google restricts every app to download tube. This is the opposite in windows. We are like kings. You also have other download apps that are really good.
* before i forget you tap twice to wake the device just as same like lg g2. But this is wayyy accurate. It works with out a glitch. Perfect. You also get customisation for lock screen too. And one last thing, you have a dedicated button for camera.
now some of the cons
* no official Facebook messenger app makes it less fun but it will come i assume
* no connectivity center,control center but with 8.1 update i am pretty sire we will get this
* no notifications centre, also in sure we will have this with the next update
* dialer could be better,need quick dial
* doesn't have dedicated time app
* multitasking could be better
these cons are miner and they will be rectified soon.
Regarding windows apps
i have most of the apps i needed. May be more. Some are missing but i dnt care. I am willing to wait. Gives me some excitement. There are also alternatives. We have to give windows os a chance. Nokia is doing beautifully. I can already see Nokia and windows the next gen thing. There is too much criticism about windows os which is not fair. Don't believe everything u hear. The competition is scared i think. Bec win os has big potential. Cheers.
Nokia lumia 1520 is more faster than the galaxy note 3. Note 3 is slow..
THIS PHONE - but with 4-4.3" 720p screen, like z1 compact, would be killer. MAKE HAPPEN
Scorp, 27 Jan 2014Why should it? Glad it doesn't...Yes, because there was people ask about it, so I answer it.