Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Hi,
Please help me choose between LG G2, Vibe X and Lumia 1520. Battery timing should be good, graphics and display should also be great. Good looks is also required with high processing speed no hanging required at all nor slowing down at any time. I read and watch the reviews of these 3 cell phones and now I am confused which one should I buy.

• 2014-04-17 10:09
  • nCe4

Hi,
I am confused about which cell should I buy, I am thinking of Lg G2, Lenovo vibe X and Nokia lumia 1520 so guys tell me which is best among these, user friendly, High speed processing with great display.

• 2014-04-17 09:18
  • nCe4

Can anyone tell me how to rename a song on this phone as i cannot find any option ?

• 2014-04-16 17:49
  • XNtq

which antivirus software is good forNokia Lumia 1520 ? from nokia store?

• 2014-04-16 10:42
  • K2EU

> In reply to ivkec @ 2014-04-07 14:43 from pux0 - click to readI will buy one coz of your encourage comment about 1520!!

• 2014-04-15 21:40
  • ixTQ

> In reply to Nazi @ 2014-04-14 14:43 from XNtq - click to readAnyone can be a developer. Just Sign up for free. What happens is you get WP8.1 early.
For more info check related articles on wpcentral.com

• 2014-04-14 18:09
  • 38GG

"Windows Phone 8.1 is now available for download to developers".....What exactly does this mean ? Who are the developers ? What will happen if we download this update ?

• 2014-04-14 14:43
  • XNtq

> In reply to techameed @ 2014-03-29 16:41 from vGZy - click to readi dropped my lumia 800 once and its display broke too. i agree that the older nokia phones were extremely durable. But nowadays no phones are that brittle.

• 2014-04-14 14:37
  • t}fR

one small Pre WP 8.1 Update received.... just Go Download it......after This Small Update..you`ll be able to Download WP 8.1 for "Preview for Developer" program users

Tweet: @mohanparmar1

• 2014-04-14 13:42
  • YUMN

> In reply to Krrish @ 2014-04-13 20:25 from vGvI - click to readYes it sync with Google contacts, I had all my google contacts with phone numbers as well transferred to my Lumia 1520.

• 2014-04-14 09:57
  • p%p}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-13 11:50 from 3axS - click to readYou tap on the clock to see the signal strength. You can ask questions on WPCentral. People there are very helpful.

• 2014-04-13 21:06
  • kg3x

Friends- Would appreciate if you can help me understand if the Contacts in the Lumia 1520 phone can be synchronised with Google Contacts. Tx a ton!

• 2014-04-13 20:25
  • vGvI

Had this phone for 2 months new. Had all the flagships to date but not a nokia since 2007. To cut a long story short, amazing screen, excellent battery (1 day heavy use), brilliant sound quality overall, high quality camera and good build quality. My only minor issue is inability to see signal strength on the phone without playing with the screen or adding a useless signal tile which never works well. Other than that great phone. I would give this phone 9/10 as a phablet phone.

• 2014-04-13 11:50
  • 3axS

It never created a hype to public, even wth up to date spex, but Nokia has lost its steam since symbian. Now mostly budget phones is its target market. Maybe people are familiar wth low end models, so they expect same quality. Rest 1520 flip cover a nuisance have to hold flip n palm ad pone at same time, very inconvienent. Rest is History?

• 2014-04-13 11:32
  • ITZd

Its amazing phone very speed and smooth icant wait for wp 8.1

• 2014-04-13 11:10
  • 6vPe

I had note 3 pre booking 4,5 months used.. After i give my mom as gift... Then i was thinking. What to buy i go for more big screen had 2 choices z ultra or Nokia lumia 1520.. I chose this coz i am tired from android since 5 years. I chose lumia 3 reasons big screen. Something new refreshing interface after long use of android... And big screen with premium body feels... Its plastic but still look better then Samsung bodies...

i am satisfied yes but only 1 thing not many apps as android as i like play games... But still ok.. If you want use seriously its better For all basic uses... But screen color and brightness is on top best then all phones... Battery very good 2 days easily with my 3g unlimited package... Hope windows add more apps in store..

• 2014-04-13 01:59
  • 9F9i

3days of use totally loving it waiting for 8.1 on monday

• 2014-04-13 01:11
  • N9@T

Hi all, its been 2 days i got the 1520 today i tried to switch it on but i could only see the Nokia and Windows phone start up screen and teh phone vibrated. This kept on for at aleat 10 mins then suddenly the handset switched on after 1 hour the same thing started and i can see a horizontal line on teh diplay and teh display flickers on teh top left corener. Please advice on this its a brand new phone

• 2014-04-12 16:52
  • XNtq

i have an issue regarding its calendar, the system is showing 2013 calendar's dates and days on 2014 year Why is this so?
is it some software error????

• 2014-04-12 12:53
  • 2AYA
Total of 1720 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.