Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

I hate how difficult it is to remove the memory card on this thing when Im on the go. Dont always have the removal tool or a pin handy. Much easier to pop it out on my tablet. Then again...maybe thats why someone stole my 64Gb from my tablet. Oh well.

• 2015-01-16 17:21
  • 8fEQ

> In reply to Wasim Ajmeri @ 2015-01-16 08:51 from u7Kx - click to readhi boss can you plz suggest is it gd phone or not lumia 1520

• 2015-01-16 12:34
  • wucj

Dear.I am using this phone since June-2014. I was proud owner of Nokia N8 as well as Sony Ericsson Aino 4g. Than switched to Android Devices. Worst Experience I had with Android OS. I would not recommend any person who wants to conserve their battery life. For me after enjoying Games like AE Barn Story, Frozen, Candi Crush, Angry Birds Epic etc My battery lasts for 10 hours min. with full charging. Forgot to mention I use 3g whole day long. Never switch off my Data connection. So its quite good. No application will run in background without notification. Smart Windows phone with best os I ever experienced. If any one is gonna gift me an android device I will rather ask my friends if they want to play with such device. Class of Windows OS is far much better. love my nokia lumia 1520.

• 2015-01-16 08:51
  • u7Kx

is 1520's price equal or higher than lumia 930 ?

• 2015-01-15 08:54
  • ttwB

Please any one info me about its bettry life with web browsing or online gaming internet use.

• 2015-01-13 15:23
  • 84u$

> In reply to Gurushant @ 2015-01-11 06:15 from uwEX - click to readPersonalizing phone numbers. Meant if a contact has several phone nbrs in some Os You can assign a name to each e.g operator A for one and operator B for another.

• 2015-01-13 00:23
  • fneF

> In reply to yoshimitsu @ 2015-01-12 12:22 from HI9i - click to readThe one that is originally flashed into your lumia 1520, dont change the firmware because the firmwares are designed to suit the respective country they belong. The firmwares are made to work best for the country's network. Changing the firmware causes problem with your service provider/telecom operator so it is best not to change firmware.

• 2015-01-12 18:42
  • uwE{

> In reply to abinesh @ 2015-01-11 19:31 from ttwU - click to readit's even better! =D

• 2015-01-12 14:52
  • 8EAN

which rom is the best for lumia 1520 according to battery usage?
italy?

• HI9i

does it give same performance when updated to windows 8.1

• 2015-01-11 19:31
  • ttwU

you need to use Nokia Lumia 1520 in real world. then you can know how beautiful, advance, flawless and powerful this phone is. all those negative comments are mostly from non-users. i enjoyed mine so much and sooooo satisfied. it's up to you guys, u keep on doubting, trolling, etc. while i keep enjoying mine, each day, hehehe. for work and fun. fully integrated with my PC. Can't want, ask, need for more... ur search ends here...

• 2015-01-11 08:13
  • sfKC

> In reply to Gorgui @ 2015-01-04 20:53 from fne{ - click to read1) "transfer an email and want to delete part of the original message" I assume that you are forwarding the mail and want to delete parts of the original mail to do that you just need to click on forward and you can then edit the original message(delete the parts you dont want) and send the mail to whoever u want.
2) "Anybody replying to a sms and want to add a recepient? if could please tell me how."
well personally i havent tried it, you can however compose new message and can add multiple recepient including to the one you want to reply
3) "When a contact has several phone numbers no way to personilize each. Any way to do that?"
Sorry but i dint understand by what you mean by "personalizing" each phone number. Haven't heard of such a thing.

• 2015-01-11 06:15
  • uwEX

> In reply to deroshan @ 2015-01-10 12:59 from IWTt - click to readBe patient, I am still have not got the update on my 1520 Greek version, it is left last due to more features available.

• 2015-01-11 01:35
  • S3Di

Still I haven't get the Lumia denim update,if I go through the phone update its shows up to date. Anyone can give me explanation please

• 2015-01-10 12:59
  • IWTt

> In reply to Said @ 2015-01-09 03:17 from 0FpB - click to readGalaxy phones are always overrated. I like sony and Nokia. And this seems to be a windows phone on par with today's flagships for a better price.

• 2015-01-10 06:12
  • I0Yg

> In reply to Said @ 2015-01-09 03:17 from 0FpB - click to readThank You! :)

• 2015-01-09 17:12
  • GhTu

> In reply to [deleted post]Try to push Volume down +power key and hold for 15 sec hope it will help you

• 2015-01-09 09:00
  • t}Ld

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 23:22 from fuNc - click to readChange "Keyboard" settings to English. If you cannot access settings, you can go through Cortana by voice command. I hope Cortana is still using English language :)?

• 2015-01-09 07:59
  • Mfx{

> In reply to bila @ 2015-01-08 13:34 from fsTx - click to readWhy do you want to go back in time? There is nothing new in Android. I myself is a disappointed consumer of Androids. They hang and lag frequently even with 2GB ram. Don't get impressed with number of applications. Its quality that matters.

• 2015-01-09 07:46
  • Mfx{

> In reply to slimboyphat @ 2014-12-26 18:01 from PI5W - click to readYour region to be change united kingdom then on location settings and also language should be download English united kingdom

• 2015-01-09 03:48
  • HxhB
Total of 2825 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.