Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

I agree nokia has the sluggiest 4g, 3g connection on board. Try switching your sim card to any of this phones; iphones5s, note3,experia z1, htc one max n see how troublesome nokia handset is.

• 2014-03-13 06:20
  • y$hV

sellers never update you with price drops. not even the latest up to date websites. so its up to you to visit the market to different shops and locate over the internet the actual price and then buy. one can expect from 5 to 7 percent discount in the actual price of the phone if one has good sources. other wise shop keepers leave no chance to rip you off.

• 2014-03-12 01:18
  • KIF5

THe best of Lumia is Nokia, the best of WP is Nokia, the best of Nokia is... Nokia.

• 2014-03-11 21:51
  • 8xkx

Its a good device!

• 2014-03-11 16:26
  • iKwE

> In reply to Daniyal Jatoi @ 2014-03-09 01:09 from KIF5 - click to readWell said..

• 2014-03-10 22:23
  • N9@S

Fr Paki clients, $ touched 100 may fall below, new imports will cost Rs 10 thou cheaper. be aware wait fr prices to settle. Rare occassion actually prices slashed but sellers will never easily scrumb. Snapdragon
805 & adteno 420 out, its hardware is passed ad closed news.

• 2014-03-10 22:01
  • y@Wq

lumia 1520 is great device i ever had use great battery backup great performance great camera great sound quality of earpiece and loudspeaker and no issue on 3g or 4g network and windows device is so much active beware from any viruses so i suggest try this great fully loaded monster.

Sorry for my English

• 2014-03-10 20:58
  • u7Eq

> In reply to Daniyal Jatoi @ 2014-03-09 01:09 from KIF5 - click to readI completely agree with you bro.. ppl here talking shit about windows have forgotten tht they started to know computer n internet cuz of windows... they learnt chatting and sending emails on windows.. u had no android then.. however I have used nokia earlier then switched to android with sony experia x10i back in 2009 then later used I phone as well and along with I always had one blackberry fone.. but the conclusion is tht windows will never go outdated.. we still use windows pc n laptops at home and believe me after using andriod and I phone im done with both but since 1998 im using windows on computer visiting cyber cafes then till now I have a laptop n pc at home both windows my office has windows pc but we still enjoy them... same goes wit windows mobile.. im waiting eagerly to buy a windows mobile n looking forward to own 1520 soon.. thnx all

• 2014-03-10 19:22
  • K8TL

> In reply to Samoe @ 2014-03-10 10:28 from 60{J - click to readNO they do not get viruses from laptops and they have no known virus till now. So till now it is 100% virus clean

• 2014-03-10 11:43
  • p4c{

Listen everyone who gonna buy wp, it has a failed 4g n 3g connection sometimes freezes. Check this features carefully.

• 2014-03-10 11:38
  • 6}2@

I have question is there any possibility for these windows phones to get viruses from laptops with windows ?

• 2014-03-10 10:28
  • 60{J

• 2014-03-10 10:26
  • 60{J

The best battery life in a phone and the best phone on wp overall. i'm getting one. lol

• 2014-03-10 09:56
  • X0Ga

> In reply to Smasaas @ 2014-03-09 11:08 from KI39 - click to readIf you are talking in directly about the Manual and other stuff. Its already there in it. Care to mail me i,ll send you stuff images.

• 2014-03-10 04:27
  • KIF5

> In reply to nokia user @ 2014-03-09 12:58 from KxMx - click to readYep. Right. Like we are gonna listen to you. Get a life.

• 2014-03-10 04:26

Hi people!

What has Nokia said about a lagging Lumia 920...the most innovative phone...with photos so noisy until you make me wonder why I spent all that money.

I have used all mobile OS; except jola but windows is laggy as well.

I put phones to kitchen/home test using personal mechanisms and I know that windowsphone has some distance to clear.

I better buy a Camera and use the smartphones that I have. = (Lumia 920, Note I, Nokia E72, N97 and Huawei ascend mate2)

I encourage you to make your decision.

• 2014-03-09 22:33
  • NsdR

I think I will be getting this one. Windows Phones don't get easily outdated unlike Android though I really want the Z2 but after 6 months as confirmed by Sony they will release the Z3 and same goes for some other Android manufacturers.

• 2014-03-09 16:04
  • sxry

Nokia has the worst 4g n 3g connection be careful in buying

• 2014-03-09 12:58
  • KxMx

It may be a great phone. But what was the logic of not providing documents editing in it ?

• 2014-03-09 11:08
  • KI39

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-03-08 10:13 from y@VQ - click to readhttp://blog.gsmarena.com/nokia...g-galaxy-s5/

Here's the answer to a lot of your questions. My expertise doesn't matter here. What matters here is my choice. I am not a typical vadera from Sindh. I belong to a high profile family and prefer to purchase my stuff from my own earned money rather than being a pest of the house and spending the elders hard earned money on waste things. I know what i have bought will easily allow me to pass at least 2 to 3 years or more time without the need to change to over 20 phones a year. I don't feel the need to sell my phone. And if i do, I know how the market of Windows Phone is growing day by day and Windows Phones will have a strong resale value within months. Its juts a matter of time. People tend to move towards windows rather than Android now. People are sick of Android. I am one of the few Pakistani's who tried android at its very start and i know how buggy, laggy and vulnerable it is. If you can't appreciate a company or a brand that a company has put its efforts on then keep the box shaped mouth shut. That's all i would say for now.

• 2014-03-09 01:09
  • KIF5
Total of 2689 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.