Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to Daniyal Jatoi @ 2014-03-09 01:09 from KIF5 - click to readI completely agree with you bro.. ppl here talking shit about windows have forgotten tht they started to know computer n internet cuz of windows... they learnt chatting and sending emails on windows.. u had no android then.. however I have used nokia earlier then switched to android with sony experia x10i back in 2009 then later used I phone as well and along with I always had one blackberry fone.. but the conclusion is tht windows will never go outdated.. we still use windows pc n laptops at home and believe me after using andriod and I phone im done with both but since 1998 im using windows on computer visiting cyber cafes then till now I have a laptop n pc at home both windows my office has windows pc but we still enjoy them... same goes wit windows mobile.. im waiting eagerly to buy a windows mobile n looking forward to own 1520 soon.. thnx all

• 2014-03-10 19:22
  • K8TL

> In reply to Samoe @ 2014-03-10 10:28 from 60{J - click to readNO they do not get viruses from laptops and they have no known virus till now. So till now it is 100% virus clean

• 2014-03-10 11:43
  • p4c{

Listen everyone who gonna buy wp, it has a failed 4g n 3g connection sometimes freezes. Check this features carefully.

• 2014-03-10 11:38
  • 6}2@

I have question is there any possibility for these windows phones to get viruses from laptops with windows ?

• 2014-03-10 10:28
  • 60{J

• 2014-03-10 10:26
  • 60{J

The best battery life in a phone and the best phone on wp overall. i'm getting one. lol

• 2014-03-10 09:56
  • X0Ga

> In reply to Smasaas @ 2014-03-09 11:08 from KI39 - click to readIf you are talking in directly about the Manual and other stuff. Its already there in it. Care to mail me i,ll send you stuff images.

• 2014-03-10 04:27
  • KIF5

> In reply to nokia user @ 2014-03-09 12:58 from KxMx - click to readYep. Right. Like we are gonna listen to you. Get a life.

• 2014-03-10 04:26

Hi people!

What has Nokia said about a lagging Lumia 920...the most innovative phone...with photos so noisy until you make me wonder why I spent all that money.

I have used all mobile OS; except jola but windows is laggy as well.

I put phones to kitchen/home test using personal mechanisms and I know that windowsphone has some distance to clear.

I better buy a Camera and use the smartphones that I have. = (Lumia 920, Note I, Nokia E72, N97 and Huawei ascend mate2)

I encourage you to make your decision.

• 2014-03-09 22:33
  • NsdR

I think I will be getting this one. Windows Phones don't get easily outdated unlike Android though I really want the Z2 but after 6 months as confirmed by Sony they will release the Z3 and same goes for some other Android manufacturers.

• 2014-03-09 16:04
  • sxry

Nokia has the worst 4g n 3g connection be careful in buying

• 2014-03-09 12:58
  • KxMx

It may be a great phone. But what was the logic of not providing documents editing in it ?

• 2014-03-09 11:08
  • KI39

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-03-08 10:13 from y@VQ - click to readhttp://blog.gsmarena.com/nokia...g-galaxy-s5/

Here's the answer to a lot of your questions. My expertise doesn't matter here. What matters here is my choice. I am not a typical vadera from Sindh. I belong to a high profile family and prefer to purchase my stuff from my own earned money rather than being a pest of the house and spending the elders hard earned money on waste things. I know what i have bought will easily allow me to pass at least 2 to 3 years or more time without the need to change to over 20 phones a year. I don't feel the need to sell my phone. And if i do, I know how the market of Windows Phone is growing day by day and Windows Phones will have a strong resale value within months. Its juts a matter of time. People tend to move towards windows rather than Android now. People are sick of Android. I am one of the few Pakistani's who tried android at its very start and i know how buggy, laggy and vulnerable it is. If you can't appreciate a company or a brand that a company has put its efforts on then keep the box shaped mouth shut. That's all i would say for now.

• 2014-03-09 01:09
  • KIF5

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-03-08 10:13 from y@VQ - click to readLOL, Now that's called BURNING. Ha ha ha.

• 2014-03-09 00:54
  • KIF5

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-03-08 11:48 from mPFI - click to readThere has been speculation that a 1520 Mini (1520v) could be released somewhere around April, with a 4.45 inch screen.

• 2014-03-08 15:10
  • kJt5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-08 04:57 from apN5 - click to readYes, there are several Flashlight Apps for Windows Phone 8, found in the Microsoft Marketplace (app store).

• 2014-03-08 15:05
  • kJt5

Please anyone tell me how can I get paid games free on windows for my Lumia 1520???

• 2014-03-08 13:57
  • uNVC

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-03-08 11:48 from mPFI - click to readThe Nokia Lumia Icon is a smaller version of the 1520 with a 5.0 inch screen and a smaller battery compared with the 1520. One downside with the Icon compared with the 1520 is that the Icon, according to GSMARENA has no card slot, just 32gb internal storage.

• 2014-03-08 13:12
  • Y}RV

Hi !!!

Whatabout a Nokia Lumia 1520 MINI release ???

I read some news about this device.

I think 6'0 inches screen is too big for me.

Does anybody know about NOKIA LUMIA 1520 MINI ???

• 2014-03-08 11:48
  • mPFI

Sind vedera culture, Jatoi whats ur expertise just be satisfied wth what u hav. Talent always relected n tech know how u hav. What extra u get out of 1520 EXCEPT SHOE OFF

• 2014-03-08 10:13
  • y@VQ
Total of 2682 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.