Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to Daniyal Jatoi @ 2014-03-06 00:07 from KIFE - click to readThank you so much for your reply :)

• 2014-03-06 08:05
  • KIBr

Lumia 1520 camera vs Sony Xperia Z1 camera

• 2014-03-06 02:17
  • kg3x

> In reply to Aasim- @ 2014-03-05 10:46 from v0k0 - click to readGoogle blocked this functionality a few months ago. Download GContacts from app store and it will sync your contacts through the app

• 2014-03-06 02:05
  • qZWX

> In reply to ShaimX @ 2014-03-05 15:24 from 7X9d - click to readInfrared for? You sure must be from Planet Pluto.

• 2014-03-06 00:11
  • KIFE

> In reply to Eddie @ 2014-03-05 12:27 from LaVt - click to readWhat kind of noise? A train coming, Or a horse running, or drums playing or some one hitting his head on the wall? Please elaborate.

• 2014-03-06 00:09
  • KIFE

> In reply to Aasim- @ 2014-03-05 10:46 from v0k0 - click to readYour contacts are being continuously snyced my friend whether you connect Hotmail, Gmail or any other service. To store permanently download from Gmail in a CSV file format and upload using PC Suite. Though i haven't tried that personally but i hope that would work. I tired that for my iPhone and it worked. Why do you switch off Sync, It's a good thing that your contacts are getting updated from time to time. Gmail offers you to download your contacts in a CSV File format and other formats as well as far as i can remember. You can try doing that. If you need more help contact me at daniyal.jatoi@live.com . I,ll try to help you out by any other way possible.

• 2014-03-06 00:07
  • KIFE

> In reply to Rajesh Kanna @ 2014-03-03 19:18 from uuZM - click to readThanks dear, I tried as per your suggestion and you are right.

• 2014-03-05 18:56
  • 3YbK

Is great if there is an Infrared port on this phablet...

• 2014-03-05 15:24
  • 7X9d

I bought a brand new Nokia Lumia 1520 windows phone. When using the keypad for making phone calls, there was some noice whilst I was dialling numbers on the keypad to make phone calls. Then after making if we need to get through to a certain department by choosing from several options, then that keypad was making very strange noises. Then the supplier replaced the phone and the keypad on that phone was also making strange noises. I am mainly talking about the keypad which we use in order to choose options to whom we want to get through to after making the phone call. It is that keypad that is making the strange noises.

Please let me know what you think.

• 2014-03-05 12:27
  • LaVt

> In reply to Daniyal Jatoi @ 2014-03-02 01:45 from KIFE - click to readDaniyal bhai a little help plz.
when I set up the google account, all my contacts were backed up into the phone. then in gmail sync settings i turned off sync contacts on every refresh and the contacts disappeared. aren't the contacts saved permanently to the phone after the first sync?
is there any way to permanently store them in the phone?

• 2014-03-05 10:46
  • v0k0

Can someone help me with saving contacts in the phone memory?
plz help

• 2014-03-05 10:43
  • v0k0

> In reply to RAF @ 2014-03-03 06:26 from Hx61 - click to readJust double tap the screen with two fingers.

• 2014-03-05 09:01
  • UNW3

After using this phone for a couple of months now I must say I am EXTREMELY satisfied with its performance, the camera works tremendously well and the GPS tagging and use of story-teller is a lovely addition - The battery performance is more than satisfactory, i squeeze 2.5 days out of it under my heavy use (even more when i have a busy day at the office - LOL!!)
The size was a cause for concern for me at first, but the screen is superb and the size is easy to overlook when considering how handy it is to browse maps on such a large display
Money well-spent as far as i am concerned :-)

• 2014-03-05 05:49
  • Txkh

link to the official facebook messenger app on windows phone app store. i know gsmarena is gonna be late on this one. so just thought i should share it immediately.

• 2014-03-05 04:33
  • KIFE

> In reply to Raja79 @ 2014-03-03 14:38 from t1$A - click to readgarbage? I got 1 d best phne ever!

• 2014-03-05 04:17
  • 2AuV

Excellent work Nokia, you will be number one soon...again...

• 2014-03-04 20:49
  • Sr{x

How to download paid games free on this phone?? Please help

• 2014-03-04 17:54
  • uNVC

very great,excellent nokia

• 2014-03-04 11:14
  • 9DHn

> In reply to S A @ 2014-03-02 18:48 from ftKc - click to readIts because most people not informed enough to distinguish the best from the average LOL...

• 2014-03-03 22:16
  • apN8

> In reply to RAF @ 2014-03-03 06:26 from Hx61 - click to readUse two fingers to tap double times on the screen quickly.. Then, your problem will be solved.. It is not a bug.. That is shortcut to magnify mode.. So, any time you can double tap with double fingers to apply and remove magnified mode..

• 2014-03-03 19:18
  • uuZM
Total of 2674 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.