Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Hi SBP

go for 1520...its best big it's have many things which 1020 dont have....and it is cheaper than 1020...

• 2013-12-24 12:03
  • 2wIS

Huge Phone, but don't have even USB OTG Support............!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-12-24 10:27
  • KIBf

Just Amazing Device
I purchased yesterday from my local dealer.
It's just amazing. Blazing fast, amazing screen. Touch is as good as iPhone. Till now I did not see the touch quality in any devices as good as iPhone. This device is on par with iPhone in touch responsiveness. I am current user of Samsung note and am glad that I switched my loyality. Androids devices slow down with each updates and you can't upgrade each year. My Samsung note was taking few seconds to open after recent update.
Camera the less said is better. I can put in 1 word " it's mind blowing " it's best camera phone in the market.
The feel when you hold the device in hands is extremely good. It feels like well, built sturdy device.
Only issue is it looks little bigger for who have not used bigger smartphones.
Hope this device will make nokia to attain top position again as in past.
Online prices are quite high. Don't know the reasons. I purchased as exchange offer with my Samsung note with my local dealer for 43,000. He gave 11,000 my Samsung note.

Dr. Sarat.c.v.talluri

• 2013-12-24 05:13
  • KSiX

200000 apps mean lack of apps?????

Nokia has quality apps, android has quantity of apps , choice is yours.....

• 2013-12-24 05:11
  • t@Bi

i m fan of nokia but nw nokia price has gone up so i change it to samsung..hope price will go down so that we r able to buy..

• 2013-12-24 05:00
  • uM65

I need to replace my 808 asap as Symbian's being killed faster than planned. Which is better to buy, the 1020 or the 1520? Both have spectacular cameras so that's out of the question already. Windows OS is the best as it's way faster than android. Though it lacks the all important File Manager. So what do I buy now as I only got cash for just one phone, the 1020 or the 1520?

• 2013-12-23 19:38
  • vj1k

> In reply to future technology @ 2013-12-23 10:54 from 7wk2 - click to readWell, Microsoft bought Nokia, so I don't think it will happen.

• 2013-12-23 17:19
  • Jq3v

> In reply to Harshith @ 2013-12-23 10:33 from tTWY - click to readWhat ever u have mentioned every thing is coming in wp8.1 update built in file manager folder wise viewing apps games every thing just wait for the WP8.1 update then u see what it can do

• 2013-12-23 13:39
  • 2SSm

Im not saying nokia r junk..nokia is a great phone with great specs n build quality..but the windows OS is definitely a total fail..lack of apps n lack of everything..something is not rite somewhere..not as fun as android..u know what i mean..

• 2013-12-23 13:29
  • KZ8x

> In reply to SirFartAlot @ 2013-12-22 14:36 from KZ85 - click to readSame I can say for Android, I moved from Nokia Lumia WinOS which is Dual Core to Android mobile which is Quad Core and found Android is real pathetically slow. Windows Phone worked so well .... I am feeling regret now why i switched to android....

• 2013-12-23 11:49
  • S1Ug

nokia needs a best os developer who can make a best software that can beat android...otherwise your days are gone nokia =D

• 2013-12-23 10:54
  • 7wk2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-23 07:18 from kg3x - click to readts very good phone, but why Windows not releasing Os with FileManager option to view files and folders on memory, and without thus how can we upload files

• 2013-12-23 10:36
  • rKMj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-23 07:18 from kg3x - click to readits very good phone, but why Windows releasing FileManager option to view files and folders on memory, and without thus how can we upload files

• 2013-12-23 10:34
  • rKMj

Nokia made new innovations with microsoft as a partner but it still needs some upgrades in upcoming phones that is the LED notification light,USB OTG support,IR blaster for remote functionality,use of Intel and AMD mobile processors like on a PC or desktop,customizations in the User interphase,seperate file manager to view all sorts of files on the phone etc.. Then Nokia will be the clear winner

• 2013-12-23 10:33
  • tTWY

> In reply to SirFartAlot @ 2013-12-22 14:36 from KZ85 - click to readThe OS should be called Lagdroid not Android

• 2013-12-23 08:58
  • Xu@E

> In reply to SirFartAlot @ 2013-12-22 14:36 from KZ85 - click to readYou didn't say why it's junk compares to the laggy and buggy Android

• 2013-12-23 07:18
  • kg3x

Actually Android OS is not as good as Microsoft. Most of the apps are not stable. However, Microsoft has a lot of improvements on their mobile OS. Their user interface have changes. Soon will be better than Android because most of company such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony... are concentrated make their phone products for Android OS. Wait for a few more years, will see the popularity of Microsoft.

• 2013-12-23 06:54
  • YHry

Hi good people...

I am convinced that this is the phone for me...will rest in my hand as I wait for my valentine gift and a newborn baby, the year will be rocking like a finnish table.

Finally, I can browse all day, play my favourite videos on crisp screen and call my wife as long as she can talk...battery is no longer an issue.

Lumia 1520, where love meets life...I know it is time for celebration, so let's focus, refocus and make merry.

Bye...

• 2013-12-23 05:49
  • rrs0

> In reply to SirFartAlot @ 2013-12-22 14:36 from KZ85 - click to readbefore you decide to call window phones and Nokia junk understand what u are talking abt. Based on your comment it seems like you have only used 1 window's phone. that particular handset was probably a fail. Try using one the 925 model or higher and they make you eat your words.

• 2013-12-23 05:32
  • Yaex

> In reply to Vladimir @ 2013-12-21 10:49 from Yewg - click to readUnfortunately it doesn't. One of the few opportunities for WP8. Actually not sure if its MS or the manufacturers of the phones.

• 2013-12-23 01:43
  • K5gZ
Total of 2972 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.