Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
8.0
8.2

> In reply to BG @ 2014-01-15 07:47 from vLQx - click to readSupb, just go 4 this.

• 2014-01-15 20:04
  • KAeT

just amazing one

• 2014-01-15 17:36
  • fmVp

> In reply to [deleted post]seems like 43000 is the current best price out there..hmm

• 2014-01-15 11:42
  • KSww

> In reply to bube @ 2014-01-14 18:17 from NugV - click to readCome on, we are Nigerians no Nigerian would have been able to make use of all those phones you just mentioned. Unless you wanna tell me that you are either the son of a minister,senator, governor or even the president which you and I know it ain't true OR BETTER STILL MAY BE YOU ARE A PHONE FREAK.
Please we shouldn't just paste comments for the fun of posting but because we have the user experience of it. Let us try to be truthful as we are not being paid by any of the TECH. COMPANIES.

• 2014-01-15 08:38
  • NugV

> In reply to Tech.Chief @ 2014-01-14 23:11 from N9@S - click to readMost of us who posted had personally used it and then gave honest opinion. Some of us very loyal to samsung Note devices till now and changed to this because of good reviews. Do not give unwarranted comments and spoil honest feedbacks.

• 2014-01-15 07:57
  • t}A{

What about incoming voice quality in this phone ? is it good or bad ? Any one please say.

• 2014-01-15 07:47
  • vLQx

I own the 1520 i got the glossy red because it feels great to hold what i love particularly about this phone is its size its battery and its just overall awesomeness for those of you who complain about not knowing how to use it read the manual or go look up how to uae the nokia lumia 1520 on youtube because if you know how to use it then it will probably be the best phone experience that you will ever have because for me it has

• 2014-01-15 06:08
  • N80q

> In reply to bube @ 2014-01-14 18:17 from NugV - click to readSun light legibility is superb.

• 2014-01-15 04:07
  • U{JF

Very funny "user" reviews! More like Microsoft employees talking a bunch of lies. I knew someone who bought this and sold after a week to head for the Note 3 very quickly! In his own words; Just like the 720 - this is even more expensive and not easy to use

Maybe when Sony makes theirs or Samsung, it will be less Microsoft and more user oriented!

• 2014-01-14 23:11
  • N9@S

> In reply to feras @ 2014-01-13 23:02 from 0@41 - click to readWell said

• 2014-01-14 21:44
  • fsVb

> In reply to Srram @ 2014-01-13 11:27 from DQn8 - click to readU hv a 1520? Doubt sry bro.

• 2014-01-14 20:39
  • KAe}

I have the Lumia 1520, having used the HTC One X+, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Galaxy note 2, and the galaxy note 3 in succession, I'd have to say this is the best so far BASED on the aspects I prioritize: Screen quality, browsing, battery life, camera quality and design/build quality...although I loved the HTC one x+ design, the HTC one audio quality, the galaxy note 3 s-pen and the weight (or lack of) of the s4, this is the best all round despite the shortcomings of the operating system. I don't know how gsmarena rate the sunlight legibility but its the best by far of any phone I've used...the galaxy note 3 had very low reflectivity but it doesn't beat the Lumia 1520 for sheer brightness and clarity under direct sunlight...the HTC one was pretty bright but chewed through its battery like there's no tomorrow...I've always loved AMOLED panels but the color quality on this is stunning...and I'm a big fan of the pure whites when browsing (my hobby)...with color this good, I simply don't see the need to cope with the drawbacks of AMOLED screens...this is a great phone...a tad expensive (#125,000 Naira)...but the best phone I've ever had and I should know

• 2014-01-14 18:17
  • NugV

awesome phone. i sold my samsung note 3 and bought this one. i am truly satisfied. my whole family now has a nokia windows phone.

• 2014-01-14 13:34
  • 2@Y$

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2013-12-03 07:10 from U@A$ - click to readI own the 1520.. Best phone that I've ever touched.. I've had the HTC one, HTC one max, Sony xperia z, note 2,3 galaxy s4 LG optimus pro..so yea I recommend the nokia 1520

• 2014-01-14 08:08
  • FFhE

Let's be serious; comparing 2 flagships is a good thing to do. But it is not fair to compare everything side by side and make a decision. Every buddy should look for the things he needs, and not the written stuff on websites. As a cell phone (call, signal, battery, earpiece and mic) are really the best things Nokia can make. And in my opinion, there are no company can do better than Nokia in this side. Software is our issue, since iOS and Android are really got better and more usable. iOS got really stable system but it is disabling the user from many features on there expensive devices, but the offer a stable, updateable is. On the other side, Android offer more phones, open source, easily customized os, but it is not stable at all (compare to the hardware they use). Nokia and windows phone is Stable but more customized than iPhone less customized than Android, but as stable as iOS with less expensive and better hardware.
In my opinion as a owner o a cell phone shop, this lumia is the best device out there compare to the mony,hardware,and features. WP is not bad. Its a (young) is compare to android and iOS. It got some features that can't be found in other OS like camera, office app, battery life, screen, and call & signal quality.
The only bad side in this phone is the less amount of apps compare to other os. But at least you got the basic ones and what you don't have now you will have tomorrow.
This is my personal opinion. It might be wrong.... So don't be angry if you don't like it, Simply ignore it. By the way, I am android user usually....

• 2014-01-13 23:02
  • 0@41

I am using now Nokia Lumia 900 , I am from Bangladesh . I can used internet through my sim if I used internet with UC browser but when I try to open maps or drive software for connect with my sim card then its show no connection available , can anyone help me about this issue ? I can download everything and also able to watch YouTube video through UC browser , what I have to do now ? please help me ...

• 2014-01-13 13:57
  • tE6b

> In reply to Srram @ 2014-01-13 11:27 from DQn8 - click to readI also experienced the rebooting problem before but not now. I changed my lock screen from Bing to a photo of my own.
Most devices smartphones nowadays get problems like that, but it's not a reason to dislike it. You can return it and replace it with a new similar unit or, just like what I did, do some research on how to fix those problems, if they are fixable.

And mind you, don't buy such expensive devices if you're going to blame your lack of knowledge to the manufacturer. Majority who bought it are satisfied with their devices. Look at GSMArena's user ratings for Nokia Lumia 1520

• 2014-01-13 13:24
  • v0qJ

> In reply to BG @ 2014-01-12 09:26 from utx5 - click to readNokia call quality Always is very good and clear

• 2014-01-13 13:23
  • L7xb

The other day I bought this one and I'm highly dissatisfied with this one. This has a problem of over drive speaker which is highly irritating. Also, it keeps one restarting every now and then though the batter is full.

Pathetic hardware from NOKIA. Don't go for this.

• 2014-01-13 11:27
  • DQn8

> In reply to Harsha @ 2014-01-11 02:28 from 2@Rx - click to readAndroid ICS 4.0.x and above don't support Adobe Flash too. No, Windows Phone doesn't support it.

• 2014-01-13 09:38
  • 6$dY
Total of 3152 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.