Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

nokia going reach end of life
windows os will kill nokia name
no 3g bad connectivity (blutooth + data)
nokia hardware is good but os ????

• 2013-11-20 09:17
  • w9Jc

> In reply to rrig-UK @ 2013-11-20 00:35 from n5Pt - click to readNo, Windows Phone is close source and free of virus. I previuosly using Lumia 520, the problem is the OS capability itself and lack of apps and games. You can choose Lumia 1520 for big battery capacity.

• 2013-11-20 05:37
  • y$dh

What are you guys talking about? WP8 slow and laggy as compared to Android? I bet you guys haven't used WP8. I dare you to use the cheapest WP8 phone and a similarly configured Android phone side-by-side and then comment on which on is more laggy... (Not to mention which doesn't want to steal all your data)

• 2013-11-20 03:50
  • DHUt

Is it true, are there spyware and malware in all windows phones 7.x, 8.x?

Has anybody had problems with they're windows phones.

Im upgrading this christmas and I like the Nokia Lumia 1020 and this new Nokia 1520.

Im looking for a phone with a long lasting battery.

Which is best a windows phone, iphone or an android?

Please help thanks.

• 2013-11-20 00:35
  • n5Pt

You can install a Wp8 launcher in Android and you get wp8 with more functions and more features and is not as slow as microsoft wp8 and not laggy as wp8.

• 2013-11-19 23:05
  • 3sre

You can have a faster user interface with a Android wp8 launcher'

And you can have the bigg ecosystem of android.

My wp8 was slow and laggy :(

• 2013-11-19 23:01
  • 3sre

> In reply to Mofor @ 2013-11-19 06:11 from Sc5y - click to readYes it will, assuming the radio can access the correct frequency band, but you will be charged a heavy fee if it is not a AT&T GSM network.

• 2013-11-19 19:19
  • 7EKr

> In reply to P0WER @ 2013-11-19 13:40 from U@Cp - click to readShould be very good, considering the capacity of the battery. When gsmarena comes with the review we will see how the battery keeps up. But my guess, pretty good.

• 2013-11-19 17:36
  • 0wxc

What about 1520 Battery Life?

• 2013-11-19 13:40
  • U@Cp

finally a quad core nokia on the market..

• 2013-11-19 12:41
  • XMcc

> In reply to Mofor @ 2013-11-19 06:11 from Sc5y - click to readyes it can

• 2013-11-19 09:34
  • LBHT

I wish to place an order for the first release of this phone presently on AT&T network, but am wondering if it can work on GSM networks out of the USA?

• 2013-11-19 06:11
  • Sc5y

.I use pureview in Lumia 920. I wish it was possible to include xenon flash in 1520.

But, the device is a beauty, taking us back to the time before phones, in the year 1520.

I wish I had money....I would buy Lumia 2520, 1520 & another 1520.

• 2013-11-19 04:00
  • Ns1k

I need the full review with the pics u take with the camera and all man.... GSM Arena Help!!! This is your second preview, like seriously? U had time to post 2 hands on and no review? You did a fine work with the note 3 review BTW... U ma peeps...

• 2013-11-18 20:52
  • IvdZ

• 2013-11-18 20:22
  • Sc5y

You wanna know the sickest (funniest) part of the instability of Microsoft and Nokia combo;

Nokia Gold finger and Nokia Money penny are in the works and they are the only phones to have the WP8.1 out of the box!!

This is coming out even before the launching of the Nokia 1520, this is coming just days after the 1020 became available in most countries.

Only an 1diot will buy this knowing it will be killed for "gold"finger and "money"penny! In a matter of months!

• 2013-11-18 19:11
  • fsVb

anyone tell me when comes nokia lumia 1520 in indian market coz i want purchase this. plz

• 2013-11-18 16:49
  • YQW9

> In reply to ikkifury @ 2013-11-18 10:40 from jW$A - click to readAnother thing, is it true that windows 8 is helping government and authorities spy on people in the world because that came up in google search engine.

• 2013-11-18 13:15
  • n5Pt

> In reply to ikkifury @ 2013-11-18 10:40 from jW$A - click to readYeah but why is person on here saying "windows phones has spyware and malware thats for sure" and another is saying android version 4.3.0012 (0012) is the spyware verion for S4 phones, NSA and GHCQ forced apps to install on them.

Is it true? Help me. Im confused

To be honest ill be upgrading my phone at christmas and I want to get the perfect phone that has longer lasting battery, with front camera for skype and download apps.

I dont want a crap phone that has spyware and drains battery. I Have an HTC Desire S phone and the battery is horrible when use it little bit. But lasts not when using it at all.

• 2013-11-18 13:11
  • n5Pt

android is for kids those stupid android apps, the bad user interface

• 2013-11-18 11:37
  • vb$D
Total of 2607 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.