Nokia Lumia 1520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

i'm using lumia925,the main functions are good. but, for video-call by internet, like Skype, the sound-volumn will be automatically become quite low. And when use Wechat(very popular in China), the video-call can only call out cannot receive; and does not support the voice-call of Wechat. another shortcoming is post-picture: quite-few sources can be downloaded. Hope the new version of Nokia can solve these problems.

• 2014-01-02 04:34
  • fx79

The battery is non removable . Does it means that if the battery dies in a year's time, the phone becomes useless or can the battery be replaced at the Nokia Service Center?
Also can we store the email attachment directly in the mobile?

• 2014-01-02 02:06
  • rJEG

Samsung phone very expensive, but all phones plastic body, 1month use, after nikcel fead

• 2014-01-01 18:59
  • vQ{r

I'm interested with this phone but I'm not sure since Lumia 900 I have is way below my expectation.
I can't save email attachment in internal storage and had to rely on SkyDrive which is a pain. What about this one, guys ?

Whatsapp in Lumia 900 takes 3-4 secs to load. That's annoying too.

Actually I love the design and smooth operation of WP but I need more fback before making the same mistake twice.

Samsung is a piece of shit cuz I'm holding one now. But there isn't many choice for dual sim phone.

Still think Blackberry is best for email client. Android doesnt have good email client.

iPhone is too small for a big guy's fingers and damn expensive.

• 2014-01-01 16:42
  • 6{2g

> In reply to Raman Goswami @ 2014-01-01 11:49 from H4rA - click to readThe Windows Marketplace has Candy Crush now. You can try other free awesome games like Six Guns and AE Zombie Defender.

• 2014-01-01 14:33
  • v0qT

> In reply to Gisam @ 2014-01-01 10:06 from tuea - click to readYou do not trim a microSIM or MINIsim in ordee to convert them to a nanoSIM. You ask your network provider for a nanoSIM version.

• 2014-01-01 14:31
  • v0qT

hii guys please say this phone using a video call

• 2014-01-01 12:37
  • YQV{

Believe i was earlier doubtful of buying 1520. but after 15 days later, it turned out to be a wonderful expierience. earlier i had galaxy note 2, but the touch and expirience on 1520 was amazing camera is amazing and working and gaming was just orsome which i never realized before.
Best thing i found the response on touch is so fast and accessibility is so smooth.
but definatly i miss candy crush on this phone. But all other games are there like subway surf and miniun rush.

• 2014-01-01 11:49
  • H4rA

nano sim card..? why nokia follow apple using nano sim..? why dont just keep using micro sim card..? if i buy this phone my micro sim will not fit into this phone. if i trim my micro sim there are risk of damaging it.

• 2014-01-01 10:06
  • tuea

> In reply to rj23 @ 2013-12-31 16:11 from thH{ - click to readNo offense meant but get your facts straight, bro. I am also from the Philippines and Nokia Lumia 1520 IS NOT released yet in our country. Probably you're talking about online sellers here and yes, one sells it for PHP29000. I bought one 2 weeks ago and I can say that the Note 3 is still cheaper when sold by the online sellers. Note 3 ranges from PHP25-28000 when sold by them. It only costs PHP34000 when sold by local Samsung outlets.

• 2014-01-01 06:40
  • v0qJ

hello frnds i have just bought nokia lumia 1520 ,,,it's a awesome mobile ever seen ,,,... And about it's processor very fast ,,must say a awesome mobile...

• 2013-12-31 17:42
  • rKJK

I do not think that 1520 is more expensive than the Note 3. It was released here in the Philippines 2 days ago and the price is only at 30,000 PHP (697 USD) while the Note 3 is at 34,000 PHP (790 USD) when in fact it has been out here in the Philippines for a month or two already. Both are great but Note 3 has more gimmicks in its software department but I would choose 1520 because it is cheaper, looks more stunning, better camera and better sound quality (speakers) and I wanna try WP8. I wanna give it a chance even if people say that Win-Phone sucks. I still want it! :)

• 2013-12-31 16:11
  • thH{
  • F
  • kirubakaran prakash
  • Rating0

hello friends i have a doubt about processors which is the best chipset can u please say it with like an order

• 2013-12-31 13:34
  • ut%f

> In reply to Pro.DigiVid @ 2013-12-30 05:50 from sHrb - click to readU says $ right

• 2013-12-31 12:45
  • rKvF

I just buy the lumia 1520 last week. I compared it with my young brother who using halaxy note 3. Believe me,everything is better on the lumia 1520. Display,camera,stability,batery life,fast browsing,open app and game. Note 3 cannot a chance. Everyone who think note is better thsn lumia 1520 cause its based on brand. Nothing else. And the crap talking about no app on wp8. I think you all are stuborn and stupid. And by the way,i was once an android user for 2 year. Im leaving this O.S is all because of Google and crappy samsung hardware. I had been fooled once by samsung marketing strategy. No never again i would believe samsung again..

• 2013-12-31 06:56
  • IVB{

> In reply to Cheese @ 2013-12-29 18:04 from mHeT - click to readHello i purchased this xperia Z1 about which u r boasting. Its a failure model. Over heating. Battery draining within 3hrs just of a moderate usage. I purchased it in Sony showroom. A worst phone by Sony. I then took it to the Sony authorized service center, they said that its not the fault, its the nature of the phone because it's waterproof mobile so there is no gap for ventilation so it heats very easily and quickly too. So it's a failure model. The production of this shit Z1 phone stops within January 2014. So don't please boast over this shot product

• 2013-12-31 05:45
  • YQ8X

Good fone good looking

• 2013-12-30 13:51
  • U$4j

whats with this lumia madness? cant understand i think this 1520 will dominate there champions league. can someone tell me bout windows phone? coz i think its crap! full of limitations and less apps.

• 2013-12-30 13:12
  • thaU

> In reply to Cheese @ 2013-12-29 18:04 from mHeT - click to readi think tou dont no to use windows phones,,first you learn that then you campare the models...love to use lumia 1520

• 2013-12-30 06:24
  • vGur

> In reply to Cheese @ 2013-12-29 18:04 from mHeT - click to readif u have used lumia 1520,you wil not speak about other phoes....lumia is the best and best in all over world...Recently i changed my Z1 into lumia 1520,,i can feel better confortable to use this phone,,i love lumia 1520

• 2013-12-30 06:20
  • vGur
Total of 3072 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 1520.