Nokia Lumia 510 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.3
7.4

This is flippin' frustrating... I thot my life wil be easier buyin this lumia 510 it just turned for the worst... tell me ppl hw do 1 buy data bundles for this phone and hw do u change ur ringing tone to a personalized 1... Pls guys help.. dis is so damn frustating...

• 2013-06-18 09:25
  • 9Fcj

does this phone support bluetooth?. l turned on the bluetooth and pair with the other device but it says that its not supported.

• 2013-06-17 20:19
  • fXrA

> In reply to Santhu0505 @ 2013-06-07 13:01 from GF4c - click to readNokia510 does not give call summary of cost. Is this with idea connection or its common Nokia issue?

• 2013-06-17 18:50
  • 2@Y7

Stupid phone that ever gross the earth....they it has 4gb memory but can only use 2gb...no front camera,slugish fone,my friends warned me to go for ericson but I refused...nokia sucks big time for calling this shit smartphone..more like 330 to me

• 2013-06-17 15:07
  • N9@S

i have the same problem with whats app think its a general problem i like the phone and everything but nokia really messed up with the 510 its a mission to add ring mp3 as a ring tone and the fact tat it has to be 40sec or less is rediculas for a smart phone and on top of that try and download mp3 or movies it wont download off the net it plays it instead my e5 is smarter than my lumia510 and thats just sad

• 2013-06-16 22:48
  • fjTM

I cannot find any accessories for my Lumia 510,no covers, screen protectors!!! Very frustrating!

• 2013-06-16 18:38
  • rvcg

> In reply to ali @ 2013-06-13 03:24 from tT{g - click to readhow can i share the data with lumia 510 to another phones?

• 2013-06-16 13:11
  • t}H}

I am using Nokia Mobile from last 6years. I decided to purchase new mobile and most of my friends recommended me Android mobile but I thought going with Nokia windows will be great as I liked the nokia brand after using it from last so many years.
I purchased Nokia Lumia 510 but soon realized that Nokia Launched Windows Lumia Phone without much Research & Development on the product. Nokia Lumia 510 missed basic feature which normal or simple handset of Nokia is having. Let's discuss them one by one.
Speaker Volume & Earpiece Volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of speaker or earpiece so other will be set on same level.
Music Player Volume & Ringing Tone volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of Music Player or Ringtone so other will be set on same level.
Bluetooth devise doesn't work with other mobiles
4GB Memory. You can only use 2.68GB Memory of Mobile and biggest drop back you can increase memory with extended card
Alarm will only wake you up when mobile is switch on.
Video transfer from computer to Mobile is too tough
I don't recommend people to buy this mobile and in same cost you will get good mobile of some other brand.

• 2013-06-16 06:23
  • u7La

this handset is very cool for me

• 2013-06-16 04:29
  • tUdx

> In reply to manoj @ 2013-06-14 15:25 from t1$A - click to readhai thats good.

• 2013-06-14 15:28
  • t1$A

its very cool mobile for me!

• 2013-06-14 15:25
  • t1$A

This is a serious one Nokia.......U r providing good built phones,,but i would like to say that just have a look in technology world........i'm a very big fan of Nokia,,,my 1st phone was nokia 5130 xpress music n nw i have lumia 520,,,i thot that dis wud b bettr,but believe me i'm not gettng the performance that my previos mobile gave,means not gettng freedom to use this phone as i used my 5130......if u wanna compete wid android n maintain ur posn,think of shiftng 2wrds android.....1mre thng symbian is also bettr than windows.....i dont kno wat mre to say,but u shud thnk 4 ur customers,,,moreover this wndws dosnt give free apps ....do please think bout it......

• 2013-06-14 14:19
  • Xu67

guys how do you change ringing tone to the personalised one????????

• 2013-06-14 11:30
  • frca

> In reply to ali @ 2013-06-13 03:24 from tT{g - click to readVia Pc but first you have to download Zune.exe and install it.

• 2013-06-13 15:44
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Ally @ 2013-06-12 12:32 from NvgR - click to readThere is only one big draw back is not able to extend the memory(No slot).

• 2013-06-13 14:18
  • PSLa

i like this phone but mamory is less

• 2013-06-13 12:53
  • PT46

i like this phone but mamory is less

• 2013-06-13 12:30
  • PT46

how do you change the message alert tone to a personalized one? you can add personal ringtones but not with message alerts

• 2013-06-13 06:24
  • Kg$X

I like this phone better than the other

• 2013-06-13 05:51
  • wr60

how can I get videos & music to my lumia 510 through pc or another phone???????? plz help me.....frnds

• 2013-06-13 03:24
  • tT{g
Total of 2725 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 510.