Nokia Lumia 520 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
7.9
8.1

> In reply to NAVEEN @ 2015-02-25 11:14 from rJZI - click to readJust hand them to me coz u don't know how to use them.

• 2015-03-03 15:51
  • fufr

please i can't succeed to use my lumina 520 becasue it requires a pin code. everytime i insert my sim card, it asks for an unlock pin code which i dont have. I am in West Africa precisely Cameroon.please if it will be possible to get me an unlock code i will be so grateful too the nokia lumina team. At the opening of the phone it says invalid sim or sim is missing but you can still make emergency calls

• 2015-03-03 14:33
  • CAXM

i have a song in my phone how can i set it as my ringtone

• 2015-03-03 07:05
  • P%C4

i downloaded songs and videos on an app called get them all bt i cant play them in my playlist and they are not in my music/video gallery

• 2015-03-02 19:10
  • rrvq

please i have a problem using my lumina 520. when micro sim is introduced to it, it ask for a pin code to unlock so that the sim would function. i need your help as soon as possible to use this phone. I am in West Africa precisely Cameroon. Waiting urgently thank you all

• 2015-03-02 10:35
  • ftR6

> In reply to bush @ 2015-02-27 10:57 from fnkd - click to readVery good 100%

• 2015-02-28 21:25
  • NmPb

It's awesome. and it is also good cortana

• 2015-02-27 20:49
  • bJ2q

why is it that my whatsApp is not opening

• 2015-02-27 10:57
  • fnkd

> In reply to asif @ 2015-02-25 05:03 from PDTa - click to readLumia 520 is looking wise very smart...and all systems are good...but have some probpems like there is not android like apps..but any other way..it is good..and its updste to 8.1 is very very good..plz keep yr progress...at best...thank u..

• 2015-02-26 07:54
  • rA2g

> In reply to NAVEEN @ 2015-02-25 11:14 from rJZI - click to readyou can give me your both phones instead

• 2015-02-25 18:59
  • YT1p

> In reply to Eltem @ 2015-02-25 15:08 from fmWi - click to readuse "Lumia software recovery tool". It solved my flight mode issue

• 2015-02-25 18:57
  • YT1p

How is the speed of the proccessor?

• 2015-02-25 18:32
  • KA9E

help guys my lumia 520 also stuck in flight mode. What shud l do

• 2015-02-25 15:08
  • fmWi

dear all,
please don't buy nokia lumia series because i had very bad experience in this model. i used nokia lumia 520 and nokia lumia 720 it gets hang and switched off suddenly and also it is support to any apps. totally waste of money. within one year i put both mobile into dustbin. and also if it service come spare parts also very costly. so request all please dont waste ur money in this brand.

thankyou
naveen

• 2015-02-25 11:14
  • rJZI

lumia 520 is amazing! :D i mean the camera! its way to awesome. my dad owns samsung grand galaxy worth 25,000 which is still not that good in case for camera. it provides features very sharp as and when compared to android. its worth the penny.. i'l remain loyal to nokia for ever :)

• 2015-02-25 08:33
  • vb@d

i want to upgrade my phone windows to 8.1. what should i do and what issues i will face? what about my data stored like pics and others?

• 2015-02-25 05:03
  • PDTa

> In reply to killshot849 @ 2015-02-24 18:04 from bELN - click to readNothing helped... Its detecting and downloading os but after that It shows your phone not supported.... Nokia care people said that Internal memory chip need to be replaced and it costs Rs 3500 and 2 months time to get it done from the factory.. So I bought a new phone coz my 520 is out of warranty... Lot of people experiencing same problem after updating to Lumia Denim update... Seems fishy... My phone got faulty just after a normal restart...

• 2015-02-25 01:48
  • Hkt}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-24 04:58 from uu2f - click to readHey Buddy,
you should try lumia software recovery tool..but remember that all the files ,contacts everything would be deleted ..please do this at your own risk...

1) download this software.

2) connect your phone via usb cable.

3) If your phone is not automatically detected, disconnect all phones from your computer and press My phone was not detected at the bottom of the main screen.(leaving your only lumia phone connected via usb).

4)Wait for your computer to detect the connected phone and follow the screen instructions.

5) If the phone is not connected within one minute you can try to restart your phone: Keep USB connected, press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously. Release the pressed keys when phone vibrates.

6)Press Install software to start installing the software to your phone....
********THats all your problem should be resolved****

• 2015-02-24 18:04
  • bELN

> In reply to Abe lamliu @ 2015-02-18 16:14 from U@HF - click to readYa u should activate 3g on ur Sim for dat u have to contact ur operator thnq!!!

• 2015-02-24 17:49
  • Hkt%
Total of 22536 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 520.