Nokia Lumia 520 - user opinions and reviews

20%

8.1
7.9
8.1

> In reply to mayurp @ 2014-04-19 09:03 from X}FN - click to readHere you ll get every thing that you ll want to know. Read this article carefully and fully. It ll also t each how to get wp8.1

• 2014-04-19 11:05
  • KFND

> In reply to mayurp @ 2014-04-19 09:03 from X}FN - click to readMay be your warranty can be void. But may be, not certainly. I think nokia service is good enough to don't do that. Now about update, have you register yourself on app studio. If yes than download preview for developers on your phone. Sign in with registered a/c remember you must have to register with same a/c that is on your phone as MS a/c. Now check update. It ll update twice. 1 St one is minor than check your update again than it ll updated to WP8.1, I ll post a link that describe haul process.

• 2014-04-19 10:55
  • KFND

On one of the youtube video i read that phone warrenty will getting void..what does that means frndz..please rply me fast..please

• 2014-04-19 09:03
  • X}FN

I got update for my lumia520,is this update is same like black update,does it require any other settings,please tell me all process to update..thank you in advance sir..i m waiting for all yours opinions..

• 2014-04-19 08:49
  • X}FN

I don't have any issues like this. But don't worry bear it little more. wp8.1 ll solve this. And plus in photos hub in setting turn off auto upload to on OneDrive. For delete those duplicate, you should remove your memory card and plug it on pc via USB. Than delete and next time If you want to transfer than also remove memory card or use windows phone app on pc.

• 2014-04-19 08:32
  • 7tLG

frndz there is issue of duplicating photo, video in camera roll , i am frustated ...and song also abt 5 times can any one help me ...pls dont say to reset the phone..there are large size games , which i dont want to lost

• 2014-04-19 07:34
  • 7qF0

Here is an article for how to project your screen. read full. If it won't work initially there is a solution also in the article. http://www.monkeyslaps.com/pro...een-to-a-pc/
Remember if you are using Windows 7 than remove your old phone option is in control panel under devices and printer.

• 2014-04-19 06:06
  • KFN0

Hey guys, here is how to project my screen v via USB. Read carefully.
Now install it on pc. After installed, you should go to control panel and select device and printer. If you found your phone there multiple time than remove them , left only one. Then plug your phone via USB and go to project my screen on pc and select it. For windows 8.1 app ll come soon.remember project my screen work only on WP8.1

• 2014-04-19 05:02
  • 7wAC

> In reply to Pravat @ 2014-04-18 11:59 from ut3S - click to readNope. Don't worry and enjoy

• 2014-04-19 04:58
  • 7wAC

> In reply to Sk @ 2014-04-18 14:52 from fDhE - click to readYou first have to download app on your PC. Here is link. Remember it works on windows 7 or XP.

• 2014-04-19 04:56

> In reply to Pravat @ 2014-04-18 11:59 from ut3S - click to readNo problems

• 2014-04-18 19:35
  • pWTR

Who knows how to use Project My Screen:E

• 2014-04-18 14:52
  • fDhE

with WP8.1 you can navigate back and forth in internet explorer by swiping left and right. Similar to UC browser.

• 2014-04-18 12:26
  • utHV

• 2014-04-18 12:21
  • PWhq

I just updated to 8.1 developers preview. Its the first time I tried developers preview update. Will it create any problem while getting the official cyan update??

• 2014-04-18 11:59
  • ut3S

> In reply to ammar @ 2014-04-18 09:06 from fCxi - click to readSet Region to US
Set Language to English US

Note: If you have other languages in Language then make sure that English US is activated. For that simply tap and hold on English US and choose Move Up and then it will ask for restart. After restart you will see Cortana.

• 2014-04-18 10:22
  • vCXV

Friends I Am Using Nokia Lumia 520. The Concern Is It Only Suppourts UC Browser zAnd That Too Old Version 3.4 Or 3.1. As I Am,Using FB via Same Version , The Images Always Got Updated Or Uploaded Small Not Streching To The Screen. I Was Using A Version A Week Back Which Was More Effective But Somehow That Got Uninstalled. Could Anyone Help Me To Overcome This.

Thanks.

• 2014-04-18 09:49
  • U{dY

Hi frnd i upgrade my lm 520 to 8.1 but cortana is not there i try to change region into usa and restart but cortana not come plz help me frnd

• 2014-04-18 09:06
  • fCxi

hey could cortana help me in solving maths problem and studying organic chemistry...ha ha if so it will be best ...just joking

• 2014-04-18 08:48
  • XuxS

I can't get the update help me plz....

• 2014-04-18 08:11
  • rASY
Total of 18834 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 520.