wp8 lvr, 20 Apr 2013N5233 is almost 3 yr old phone and it has symbian os... Nokia officially stops to make symbian... moredude symbian came much before other mobile os. and considering the technology at that time, symbian was best in the market. but every software has its lifetime. with latest technology, you just can't expect old one to compete with new ones. that's why nokia discontinued symbian. get your facts right..
Which is best site to download videos in this phone????I downloaded some videos from vuclip bt they dont support...i hav u tube downloader from store bt I donno how to download....so any1 can help me....
wpfaa, 21 Apr 2013One last question will this earphone support equalizer setting in Lumia 520.???Yes it support wp8 equilizer
wp8 lvr, 20 Apr 2013Go in any retailer shop or in samsung care centre.. and get ths headphn One last question will this earphone support equalizer setting in Lumia 520.???
hey guys smbody help me in sorting out dissue.....for l520 we have to get a new sim or cut the sim fr shape lyk micro sim????
can it nt support the simple sim????
I am sending some videos to my lumia 520 but i unable see those ..how can i watch those anyone help me
You will love the phone design. You can't get a better phone than this for 10K
First things First:
1) Phone design is really cool and it feels really good in your hands.
2) Best Ever touch screen, it is super super smooth. (one of the most important part of smartphones)
3) OS doesn't lag at all (Another important thing). Runs smoothly.
4) WP8 interface is beautiful.
5) 4 inch screen does really look good.
6) Wi-fi connectivity and data transfer is really good.
7) Speech Technology is good. you can use it for opening apps when you have many apps installed.
8) Whatever games is compatible with 520 runs super smooth. ( I tried asphalt 5, angry birds all versioon, fruit ninza, 3d bowling, Sims)
1) Camera doesn't have flash (Nokia should have given this :-( ) but daylight pictures are good and video is smooth.
2) Sometimes you really feels , they should have had more apps ( for testing and playing around) BUT all important and usefull apps ARE PRESENT.
3) Sound Quality (OK, nothing great).
4) Nokia offline maps is really cool option but I was unable to find my own company in bangalore in Here MAPS :-( (Not as good as google) but it's offline , no net required :).
sam 111, 20 Apr 2013i had heard that on internet that if an app is suppose 50 mb that takes 3 to 4 times the inter... moreAll apps take more memory after installation then the size while download... ND it is not only in windows but in all os... This is because of extraction of files in storage memory.. eg. What's app is only 4 mb app for Symbian at the time of download but it takes 10 mb memory after installation...
wp8 lvr, 20 Apr 2013This is Internet explorer issue.. downlad UC Browser which download all thngsThanx...wp8 lvr
wpfaa, 20 Apr 2013Thanx..where this earphon availabe..i mean where u can buy this onlineGo in any retailer shop or in samsung care centre.. and get ths headphn
sam 111, 20 Apr 2013i had heard that on internet that if an app is suppose 50 mb that takes 3 to 4 times the inter... moreYes dude i read about storage issue.. its automaticly fill up ur storage.. big issue
bt dont wry microsoft got the info abt ths problem and they told tht all problems are resolvd or fix in next update...
till then they give us a app called 'shrink storage' which delete ths extra storage.. jst check this app in below link
wp8 lvr, 20 Apr 2013This is Internet explorer issue..
downlad UC Browser which download all thngsi had heard that on internet that if an app is suppose 50 mb that takes 3 to 4 times the internal memory it means 150-200 mb of internal sd or internal memory which can be aproblem with heavy games
u can search for this on internet