This is for Angry Birds fans
rockstar, 02 Apr 2014i can download exe file in my nokia 520,,,,,,???????/Yes, use UC Browser to download it.
I would like to buy this phone is it nokia x is better than this? Help me please?
mayurp, 02 Apr 2014I want to download asphalt 8 airbone game in lumia 520 n i have 1.3gb empty space but when i g... moredelete the asphalt 8 and download it again,,, dont worry it save to cloud, and it resume the game.
Reach4zasky, 02 Apr 2014Yes, windows phone maybe a little short on the app department but most of the apps you need ar... moreIf you said most apps that I need are available, my questions:
1. Why it doesn't has Zenonia 4 or 5?
2. Why it doesn't has ES File Explorer?
3. Why it doesn't has PPSSPP?
Reach4zasky, 02 Apr 2014Stop being an android fanboy and trolling on wimdows phone pages too much Nikidroid. Why didn'... moreIt doesn't mean Android fanboy. I think for the pros you can read on the specification. For WhatsApp not only me experience that at that time. I read the review too in Store (Indonesia region). I didn't reboot my Lumia at that, just ignore it. For apps, they don't mean useless, depend on how you give opinion on them. Remember, everybody have their own opinions. Say, if you use Android for example, you post the cons, I wouldn't say you are fanboy. All people are free to post what they have experience when they use their phones, again, it.is not.fanboy or Windows Phone boy.
NikiDroid, 02 Apr 2014That will depend on your preferences. Previously I used Lumia 520 (June 2013 - November 2013).... moreYes, windows phone maybe a little short on the app department but most of the apps you need are there. There's also a lack of file manager which might be resolved with the 8.1 update.
shez, 01 Apr 2014Hi All,I want to buy this phone.I am totally new to wp and want to know would it be a wise dec... moreIt boils down to your preferences. Know what you want and what you don't want. Please read and watch reviews before you buy any phone. It will help you.
NikiDroid, 02 Apr 2014That will depend on your preferences. Previously I used Lumia 520 (June 2013 - November 2013).... moreStop being an android fanboy and trolling on wimdows phone pages too much Nikidroid. Why didn't you highlight the pros the way you highlighted the cons Nikidroid ???
1. Will be resolved with the 8.1 update.
2. Its not everybody that is experiencing that problem. And by the way if it happens to you just press the back key and ignore the message, no need to reboot the phone.
3. I don't use wechat so I don't know about that.
4. Ucbrowser is better than opera mini to some people. Its not what you like everybody must like Nikdroid.
5. The problem of temporary files constantly increasing has been resolved since the GDR2 update AKA amber update since August of last year. You don't use a wimdows phone no more so stop posting things based on your past experience.
6. It might be resolved with the 8.1 update but for now you can always use the Nokia ringtone maker app.
7. The guy is probably new to the smartphone market, I don't think he would need a bunch of useless apps. All the important apps are available in Windows phone.
So next time Nikidroid highlight the negatives and positives of a phone not only the negatives.
And to the young man who wants to buy a new phone with a budget of RS 7500 which is probably about a $100, I doudt you would get any android phone as good as the Lumia 520 for that amount. Maybe all those china phones with their low quality but if you want a good quality phone at an unbelievably low price go for the lumia 520.
I want to download asphalt 8 airbone game in lumia 520 n i have 1.3gb empty space but when i go to store there is message is 'memory full'.i delete all my applications but it does not work..what is issue with this phone..plz reply fast..
Before black update. This phone support Photofunia apps. After uodate ,Showing not supported to your device. Why?
Someone please tell me why the temporary files takes up more then 2 gig and I can't find what's using it up to clear the memory , its just a waste of space :(
aftr update to wp 8.1 it want class 6 or higher memory card...
so plz sugst me 10 class card 32gb or 64gb price in ₹
shez, 01 Apr 2014Hi All,I want to buy this phone.I am totally new to wp and want to know would it be a wise dec... moreThat will depend on your preferences. Previously I used Lumia 520 (June 2013 - November 2013). I would say Lumia 520 is good, fast, good performance. We know that all phones have pros & cons. Here are the cons that I noticed on my Lumia 520:
1. Internet Explorer couldn't do uploading files
2. WhatsApp always shows 'WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Push Notification system. Please reboot your device' sentence. (Concern about this, if people said it was caused by my internet APN, why did when I used Sony Xperia mini long ago, then used Samsunh Galaxy Ace 2 I8160, then used Samsung Galaxy Note II after sold Lumia 520 and finally use Sony Xperia TX till now, I don't experience that sentence above? Even WhatsApp team couldn't answer my question)
3. WeChat doesn't as good as WeChat Android, sometimes I didn't receive message notification
4. UC Browser that said that good browser for downloading apps from outside couldn't be better or as good as Opera Mini
5. Temporary files keeps increasing, delete option in Setting is useless (showed message "deleting" waiting for 5 minutes or more or until screen off then press power button to wake up it, it stops operating)
6. I have several ringtones in my microSD, but I couldn't change the default ringtone with one of my ringtones collection inside microSD. Even if I copied my ringtones inside microSD to phone memory, not help. If I choose set ringtone from setting, it didn't show copied ringtones in phone memory
7. Many apps that I love are available in Android only