Nokia Lumia 520 - user opinions and reviews

20831646

8.1
7.9
8.1

Please assist on how to minimize the icon size or how to set it to default.

• 2013-09-09 09:13
  • fux0

Beautiful phone. Nice diplay and silky smooth touch.

• 2013-09-09 09:09
  • bJe9

Is it capable to watch 720p videos.....

• 2013-09-09 09:08
  • t1$G

I expected more from this handset and the Nokia brand in general but will not recommend it.

A major gripe is video handling. You can not save video content that has been forwarded to you, you need to connect the phone to a PC to copy video content on to the phone. Removing video files requires PC connection as well. Content created via the video camera can be managed locally. It all smells like some DRM trick gone wrong.

The camera is so so with no digital zoom (as far as I can tell).

The keyboard is just BAD - the old Samsung Star is better than this and the Star was pretty bad for its day.

No message notifier customisation either. You *can* change ringtones but this is a chore as well.

The phone performs well but the software needs *serious* attention. Gaming is pretty good for a phone in this price range and the Xbox tie in is a plus.

• 2013-09-09 07:19
  • E$yt

if nokia are reading this let me tell u this, we love nokia, we love windows phone display it is really good, but where the hell are the applications?? how is it so difficult to download videos and other things,,?? If this continues u will never compete with android phones.. people love android because there is millions of apps available, most of them free... stop acting like apple and be nokia we used to know

• 2013-09-09 06:23
  • fuZN

Frndz this is ok but only for entry level smart phone users nokia launched this phone with excellent features but but this phone not running user friendly when iam sendind 10 sonngs from my laptop it shows many songs and when in use of music player it was hanging and limited apps dudes any way nokia is nokia i had facing problems with micromax canvas2plus so frnds select ur choice

• 2013-09-09 05:51
  • rJ}U

I formated my SD,reset my phone.bt when copy songs from PC it copied 1song to 3 4 times.what should i do

• 2013-09-09 04:26
  • XuGu

Nokiamusic not working properly my phone

• 2013-09-08 23:20
  • rKI4

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-09-08 13:58 from Hkqs - click to readSeriously? We haven't seen gdr2 and what's in it and somebody is telling us about gdr3. This is very funny. Gdr2 had taken ages to materialize, who knows when gdr3 will be out? 2014 maybe around September.

• 2013-09-08 21:16
  • N9@S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-08 10:52 from fsVb - click to readEven when Nokia have sold the company?

• 2013-09-08 21:13
  • N9@S

> In reply to San VK @ 2013-09-08 14:19 from YTKu - click to readPlz tell me how can I transfer videos through Bluetooth from my Lumia 520 to another "????

• 2013-09-08 20:15
  • rJrN

Phone is realy good in 9k price range.Nokia's build quality also awesome. But applications are very very limited.I could not get even a good file browser, which is most essential for any smart phone. This kind of essential software should have been installed by default. No good video player which can play all common video formats. Phone will be good for entry level smart phone users. With out good softwares compiting with other OS will be difficult for MS/Nokia.

• 2013-09-08 19:29
  • vGwA

> In reply to San VK @ 2013-09-08 16:44 from 7txw - click to readFor some people maybe yes, for me file manager that can manage easy to read, move, removed, copy paste like in Android is more important than others.

• 2013-09-08 19:09
  • 6%vE

> In reply to nokia 4eva @ 2013-09-08 17:38 from ftVg - click to readWindows Phone 8 can read PDF files, but first you should install Adobe Reader before read PDF files. Music and videos can be saved in SD card after download, but for videos, they are saved in unknown location.

• 2013-09-08 19:06
  • 6%vE

Guys my phone nokia 520 is getting hanged in between and my music played is not working properly...., the vol increase and decrease is not working.... So what should I do......

• 2013-09-08 18:57
  • t1$8

> In reply to sandy @ 2013-09-08 17:03 from t1$A - click to readsamsung galaxy core is good

• 2013-09-08 18:33
  • vGuc

hello guys, pls can this phone read pdf files and is it possible to download music and videos directly to my SD card instead of the phone memory ??

• 2013-09-08 17:38
  • ftVg

> In reply to soni @ 2013-09-08 02:30 from t1$B - click to readhe frnd i had bad experiance with micromax. NOKIA is NOKIA. no can stand in frnt of nokia. lumia is awesome ph

• 2013-09-08 17:03
  • t1$A

very good mobile

• 2013-09-08 16:51
  • t1$A

> In reply to NikiWP @ 2013-09-08 03:47 from 6%Ad - click to readIn all that Screen Rotation Lock is very important.

• 2013-09-08 16:44
  • 7txw
Total of 21873 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 520.