Nokia Lumia 520 - user opinions and reviews

19548074

8.1
7.9
8.1

Whenever i download any app or games from store i need to setup my family how do i do pleaseeee help

• 2013-08-29 22:46
  • vQ%M

How can i set up my family...anyone help me please

• 2013-08-29 21:11
  • vQ%M

I am very disappointed.
Bluetooth - not able to find the headset Nokia BH-105!. It is a mess.
The first attempt to transfer contacts from an LG GM750 on the Nokia Lumia 520 has led to the unexplained blocking of Lumia 520! Eventually it worked, but often Windows Phone 8 is crap or Nokia still has much to learn to succeed in a smartphone. Or both.
Not reccomended to buy this crap

• 2013-08-29 20:54
  • 0UwT

Everything u asked is better than android, only no. of games and apps are minimum but its enough...
very fluid to use....
if u want android phone, better go for costly phone otherwise Lumia 520 will be the best choice..

• 2013-08-29 20:53
  • t}xP

i want to buy this phone . . . It's good or bad for use nd it's camera , internet , battery backup isn't good for use than android ?

• 2013-08-29 20:06
  • PEqh

i boght today. Awsme.

• 2013-08-29 20:02
  • bJf7

plz friend tell me only one thing i wnt to buy a new phone then pls answer me wht shuold i buy

samsung ace dues or lumia 520....................???

• 2013-08-29 19:22
  • KFP}

my yellow 520 attracts so many bees that i cant used it in my garden,in direct sunlight its so bright at the back,but im totally satisfied this beaty

• 2013-08-29 19:14
  • pWTR

> In reply to geordy @ 2013-08-29 15:40 from utVL - click to readThx bro.. Will try

• 2013-08-29 19:05
  • rKTK

Guys which mobile is best ... Nokia lumia 520 or Sony xperia M ... pls reply in detail .. i am confused on it pls

• 2013-08-29 18:41
  • utv1

i can't find the radio in my lumia 520 ?!!!!
and the camera app. is very slow in taking the pic. is that normal ????
and the battery lasts only for about 8 hours when in use ??
and it gets really hot i mean really hot when in use for only 5 min.??
is all that normal !!

• 2013-08-29 18:10
  • rtYF

> In reply to iPhone slayer47 @ 2013-08-29 17:18 from veF8 - click to readDude there is a limit for even lies but you just broken that. Xperia z and rain story is marvellous but we are not brainless to believe these crackers...

• 2013-08-29 18:04
  • t1$K

Its awesome.......i'm using it.
I love it.....far better than mid range android phones.

• 2013-08-29 17:55
  • Xu}7

Lumia 520...i was anti windows guy I have to say it impresses me...battery back up is really good...id say better than android up to 20k range phones. Apart from few glitches like self restart and occasional hang is fine.. If ever in future there is file explorer or and all main apps come to windows then it culd be threat to android and iPhone...smoothness on this platform at this cheap price...hats off..i got this as my back up phone for xperia z and that phone is gone to dust and lying in service center as water entered the screen by clicking snaps in rain...i feel little restricted due to less utility apps like in android but its fine...sincerely the best phone in this range.Nokia keep it up and plz release amber update asap in Mumbai India...im tired waiting...

• 2013-08-29 17:18
  • veF8

> In reply to My name is Nick @ 2013-08-29 16:49 from t1$K - click to readYeah, me too. Sometimes restarts itself with no any reason. But, I have different opinion. It's not conmon problem, I think that's a bug of its software because when I still used Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, I didn't restart in idle, browsing, games (Gingerbread).

• 2013-08-29 17:16
  • Kxx3

> In reply to pix22 @ 2013-08-29 16:21 from t1$B - click to readSwitching off or Automatic Restart?? Restarting without any reason is a common problem. I am also experienced it many times even some times in idle state. Just wait for gdr2 update

• 2013-08-29 16:49
  • t1$K

My nokia lumia520 get automatically switches off.plz frnd give me suggestion.

• 2013-08-29 16:21
  • t1$B

> In reply to sushant bazaz @ 2013-08-29 15:13 from rKTZ - click to readCheck your phone's date and time. If it is wrong then some error message will show i don't remember what is that message also check your region setting.if none of this work try a soft reset by pressing volume down button and power button for 10s still phone automatically reboot. Soft reset will not delete any data but you need to enter the date and time once more.

• 2013-08-29 15:40
  • utVL

Guys i am facing a serious issue help!!!
recently from past few days i have been unable to download apps from store... It starts and after a minute or two it says network error and stops then i have to restart it again. I have tried changing the network and tried downloading over the network.. Wifi... But not helping urgent

also tried restarting the phone.

• 2013-08-29 15:13
  • rKTZ

My L520 is started hanging everytime..... What to do?? thnx n advance

• 2013-08-29 15:12
  • nCeQ
Total of 21263 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 520.