Good newz for Lumia 520 users. 8.1 blue is coming in july. Feature of 8.1 features :- Home screen & Lock screen wallpaper, inbuilt shorcut like android data on & off, wifi, bluetooth, Usb option for pc connect, fm radio, more advance battery saver,advance Better camera sofware, no idea about file manager and application manager hope they will add :)
wp8 lvr, 20 Jun 2013Which phn u hv tell me.. thn i wl tell u clearlynokia lumia 520
wp8 lvr, 20 Jun 2013Which phn u hv tell me.. thn i wl tell u clearlyIs it true that we can't play FLV,MKV formats in Lumia 520. And with Ucbrowser can we play online Channels from yesjar.com n etc? There z Zooming option in this phone camera or not?
Arunlal520, 21 Jun 2013After 10 Days Use
• Great Design
• Excellent Built Quality
• Metro Interface is... moreHello.. just want to share after of in between calls the screen goes complete black and won't come back.. even i press the side buttons..
What i hate the most is no option to set static IP..
Else the mobile phone is a complete hit. very great and perfect stylish, looks, hardware and every other thing is good except these two things..
pranav, 21 Jun 2013i just wana ask a few qs. About lumia 520 1. Did its camera supports digital zooming ??? I di... moreOpera Browser Not available... i get 4.30 hours continuous with 2G... 5 With WiFi
whatsapp hangs a lot, takes a lot time to open up.....is dis problem solved in the new update version of 520??????????.....i havent updated yet
gulfu, 20 Jun 2013temple run 2, temple ruz oz are available only for android and ios.. the sales man said they... moreTemple run is now available for lumia 520. I think i should update my phone with latest update to run it in my device..
miss, 21 Jun 2013Why I can't connect my lumia 520 to my pc (xp) ? if anyone can help me to solve this...plsI too can not connect with my PC though I am using windows 7.
i just wana ask a few qs. About lumia 520
1. Did its camera supports digital zooming ??? I didnt find anywhere about this.
2. What about the multi tasking avilable in lumia 520 ?? Is it possible to do all other works while browsing internet ??
3. Did this phone support opera browser ?
4. What is the battery backup if i continuesly use interner ?
Hope a rply from u soon...
I have got Lumia 520..almost 2 weeks used.. everything is perfect and good at performance Except
1. Gets heated up like other smart phones
2. No radio
3. Hangs if too many aps are running you need to restart the device
But worth the cost.. if u are bored with android and looking for low budget to experiment something different.. lumia is best option