Rakib, 11 Jun 2013there is no front side camera .....how i use 3g VEDIO calling Use back camera :P
Nokia plz provide 2000mAh battery for lumia 520 & 620 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
I have taken the fone ystrday but i couldn't make my account and i cant dwnld uc browser. Response my request guys plz.
If i download files from uc browser will they appear at their respective hubs or in order to view them i'll have to open uc browser each time ?
Good for emails , easy messaging.. would be good if the phone comes with flash. However, photos/videos taken during day time or with lights on we get good quality pics. Very good integration with skydrive which allows us to store pics in the cloud and share with friends ,relatives etc...
Amit Pandey, 11 Jun 2013hi guys...kindly tell me about performance of Lumia 520. Is it right choice in this price tagWell performance wise 520 is way ahead than its competitors in this price range. Phone works very smooth while it rarely hangs(i hv encountered only 2 times). Its literally fast in response whether you have filled the phone full with apps. The phone has some heating problems only after prolonged use.
nokia lumia 520, 11 Jun 2013problem...
1. camera buttton on maximum lumia 520
2. heating problem all phone
3. bad graph... moreno problem
1. camera buttton on maximum lumia 520 - i dont have any problem,may be your unit if faulty.
2. heating problem all phone - i find most of the phones gets hot if i talk for more than 45 minutes.520 is one among them, but not so hot that you cant use the phone.
3. bad graphics - in what sense?
4. no flash..i knew that before buying.you didnt? very bad.
5. no front camera....i knew that before buying. you didnt? very bad.
6.wifi not connect - your unit is faulty. mine works fine.
7. sometimes hang - i dont have any problems as such.
guys give only genuine comments, these are not comments these are only time pass comments.....
Fraz.., 11 Jun 2013Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abu... morecan understand your frustration.
for what is android - huge market??? for apps?? thank you very much, am not apps fanatic.
i love my 520 even more after reading your comments.
CONFUSED, 11 Jun 2013How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent... morego to lockscreen and press the volume button. now you can see the option. click & change..
Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abut its interface. I was an Android user, wanted a change so opted this bad move, shuld hv gone 4 samsung duos or sony xperia.
1. Whatsapp : too slow, u will receive the msg in late. canot attach vid n music on sd card. smilees are headache..u will get confused with smilee
2. Hv to connect to desktop for file transfer. fuckin option...android is gud.
3. sometimes the volume donot reduce on pressing the side buttons...have to restart the mobile to correct it.
4. if u r lokin for gud gamming option den go 4 android. huge market.
hi guys...kindly tell me about performance of Lumia 520. Is it right choice in this price tag
CONFUSED, 11 Jun 2013How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent... morejust press the volume key up or down so u can see ring + vibrate click on it to switch to vibrate only