Nokia Lumia 525 - user opinions and reviews

31%

8.1
7.9
8.1

> In reply to logu521 @ 2014-09-02 18:52 from U{EM - click to readI know friend...
How to ON/OFF mobile data
But it is long process so
if it will given in action centre... that is Better
its my opinion ok thanks for reply

• 2014-09-04 16:06
  • rAQX

If ur battery dissatisfied you,don't bother about that because you hav a option to control it...check the link below to prevent battery draining quick

• 2014-09-04 12:34
  • Xu%c

Hi Got software update..but i couldn't install it bcoz asking for the Wi-Fi connection..Can anyone please tell me the size of version update?...
And also is there any other way apart from the Wi-Fi connection?

• 2014-09-04 09:43
  • M66B

> In reply to Chinni @ 2014-09-03 03:12 from rAfJ - click to readhello chinni, am also facing only one among all problems mentioned b, music apps become slow in my case also. But the other problem is not happening with me. I update my lumia 525 using Nokia Software updater for Retail v4.2.1. And except the music player, everything is running smoothly on my lumia. and yeah microsoft will soon fix the music app problem.

• 2014-09-04 03:28
  • KAeJ

I downloaded the ashpalt8 game in pc, then i copy that .xap file to sd card, But in store it doesn`t shows that file, It shows many other apps. Am I connect wifi for just shows that app in store from install local apps, Actually i use cellular data for app scanning in store..

• 2014-09-03 09:43
  • vGWr

Big news for fans of Opera browser...

Opera silently develop "Opera browser" for WP platform. app is ready n opera invited all of us for beta testing.. so register with email n they will send u link of beta app.. try it n give them feedback about bugs and problems....
link is below,

• 2014-09-03 06:10
  • xgC$

Hib friends... Is cyan is that much of smooth as expected???? My Nl525 Sucks In Music(Little bit slow) Photos(A Noticable time for loading) Video(Crashes Max of time).. What to do.... Is this is the problem of cyan or My Handset or It's updation.. Is it solved if updated Using Nrt??
Please Reply...

• 2014-09-03 03:12
  • rAfJ

> In reply to rj.777 @ 2014-09-02 17:51 from rKQ3 - click to readSettings>>mobile+sim>>data connection>> on

• 2014-09-02 18:52
  • U{EM

I Updated My Lumia 525 with cyan through nokia care yesterday Ok its fine

I got Cortana with region n language change

Where is Mobile data ON/OFF Key in Action center???

I think Many users using net with mobila data.

Touch responce is very good compare to 8.0

ok

• 2014-09-02 17:51
  • rKQ3

Windows 8.1 xperience is great , batter packup improved a lot,UI is better than android , it took 550mb approx to upgrade to windows 8.1,but dont know how to use COrtana pls help me

• 2014-09-02 17:09
  • 2ZYC

> In reply to yashmeet @ 2014-09-01 10:05 from rA@% - click to readGo to battery saver app and turn off all background data except WhatsApp, and turn ur location off in settings. U can get better battery life.

• 2014-09-02 16:54
  • U{PD

> In reply to MSARUL @ 2014-09-02 05:35 from vGWt - click to readNo dude. In 8.1 u can chat from messenger app only... But its amazing. Just try it.

• 2014-09-02 16:51
  • U{PD

BEWARE OF BUYING NOKIA PRODUCTS

It was a great day for me when I planned to buy a Nokia lumia 525 against all speculations!! friends suggested to buy Samsung ...as they said its useless to buy a Nokia these days. But i had made up my mind to stick to my old trusted brand Nokia.
It was on 28th June 2014 I bought my Nokia 525 from Bhanjanlal Commercial (P) Ltd, 42 A Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata-700017. West Bengal, India. After buying the mobile set I came home with it thrilled but only to find to my horror that one of the ear phone is not working!!!!
I immediately called the seller and informed about it, They asked me to deposit it to their service center for repairing. After 2 days the phone was repaired...( so called) and asked me to collect it. i checked and it worked out fine but only for an hour or two!!!
I logged a complain in the Nokia Site asking for a replacement but did not get any response.Scanned copy of the work sheet of Nokia Care was scanned and attached.
Till today my very own Nokia Lumia 525 is lying with the dealer as they have promised to repair the defect.
After much phone calls the dealer has confirmed that a replacement is on the way ( about 1 month back) but still to my utter dismay i haven't received my replacement phone.
Its been 2 months and 2 days and still no response from Nokia !!!
what should i do??
Why do I have to go through all these harassment ?
Why this mental agony?
Don't i deserve a much better response from a brand of International acclaim?

• 2014-09-02 13:32
  • vGhg

If i purchase Nokia lumia 525, can i use my company portal

• 2014-09-02 13:17
  • uwvJ

> In reply to rick @ 2014-08-29 19:12 from Khv1 - click to readRick u r correct,...am also facing this issue....if u find any solution please share...

• 2014-09-02 12:54
  • rKIc

> In reply to vandyke @ 2014-08-30 00:40 from KAeR - click to readNo need of deleting any data, the nokia recovery tool will automatically flash your phone and ur data get deleted. But it is recommended to backup your data, so u dont lose them. When i update my phone internal free memory was just 450 MB and NRT did all things.

• 2014-09-02 12:52

• 2014-09-02 12:50
  • rKIc

> In reply to rj.777 @ 2014-08-30 04:48 from rKMh - click to readNo difference at all regarding wp8.1. In both case you will get original lumia cyan i.e, wp 8.1. Only difference is if a person doesnot have any way to access wifi, then the only option for him is to go to nokia care for updating hiw mobile to wp 8.1. You can follow the procedure which is convenient to you.

• 2014-09-02 12:47
  • rKIc

> In reply to sp @ 2014-08-27 15:40 from fCxx - click to readBro i have downloaded the update and the size is exactly 1.54 GB.

• 2014-09-02 12:03
  • rKIc

> In reply to dinu @ 2014-08-25 19:45 from U{dX - click to readIts exactly 1.54 GB amount of data. So u need 1.54 GB.

• 2014-09-02 11:59
  • rKIc
Total of 3765 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 525.