Nokia Lumia 525 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
7.9
8.1

Hi friends i reset my mobile how will i recover my phone contacts from hotmail pls reply me

• 2014-04-14 11:59
  • GRQ@

• 2014-04-14 11:58
  • GRQ@

this phone is very good and nothing to say about it but some phone doesn't have audio equaliser.( specially for me) as compare to others .
if anyone have idea about this,, i request you solve the problem......

• 2014-04-14 11:13
  • bCf2

Lumia good for internet user ,faster than apple and android.good job nokia

• 2014-04-14 05:09
  • PEdJ

How can i backup my games or other apps in skydrive plz somebody help about it.....otherwise u can ask me every question about this...

• 2014-04-14 04:52
  • XuHx

Very, very, very goooood phone!!! Very fast and stable!!! Fantastic multitasking. U cant find anything better for this money. Nothing is perfect, so WP have some confusing things (two taps to answer; a lot of taps to save number; if u transfer google contacts to phone, u cant send message if its saved as "phone", u must change "phone" to "mobile" and u get option "SMS contact") but all this little shits will be removed by W8.1.

• 2014-04-13 23:44
  • JKS6

> In reply to hag @ 2014-04-13 22:52 from Nqpu - click to readI bought lumia 525 a month before. All I have to say is that L 525 is one apsolutly fantastic phone!! Except very low capacity of battery and few confusing things, everything is great. Very fast and stable, very good display, gaming and browsing. I was bored of android and make decision to buy WP. Now I can say that was excellent idea!!

• 2014-04-13 23:24
  • JKS6

Is this phone good?
I want to buy it but people say WP is not good !!
I have to chose between this device and iphone 4 as their price is near in our country .. I like nokia but I am little worried from windows any suggestions ??

• 2014-04-13 22:52
  • Nqpu

> In reply to Anupam Bharti @ 2014-04-13 17:51 from YTKJ - click to readPlease dont mind. Are you sure? Have you used this? Please make me sure. I want to buy it soon. Please reply soon. If you dont have any problen, please give me your contact number. I want to talk with you directly.

• 2014-04-13 21:20
  • 9GTi

why did charging conect the lmina525 phone is on

• 2014-04-13 19:14
  • KAeF

> In reply to palu @ 2014-04-13 08:48 from t1$A - click to readyap offcoarse just connect yr phone via usb and open,the windows phone folder from my computer go to phone memory or external,memory dependa whr its saved and just copy it from,there ..

• 2014-04-13 17:51
  • YTKJ

> In reply to Kapil @ 2014-04-13 14:17 from t}AJ - click to readGo for Lumia 525. Lumia 525 have 1 gb ram u can install every application u want.

• 2014-04-13 15:11
  • ut2u

Sir i planning to purchase nokia phone which is tha best phone..lumia 525 or nokia xl..i am totally..confused..plz help me..

• 2014-04-13 14:17
  • t}AJ

please please please help me. if i download any video or mp3 song via lumia 525 by UC browser, can i copy or move these downloaded file into computer?

• 2014-04-13 08:48
  • t1$A

its cool but internet sharing option is not available in my Nokia 525

• 2014-04-13 08:18
  • uwfJ

What's best Nokia 525 or HTC beats audio plz hlp to choose what is best

• 2014-04-13 08:11
  • iwpE

I was using Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 almost nearly 2 years. I got bored with the Android UI. So wanted a change so I went for a Lumia. But my friend who owns a Lumia 520 said there are less apps compared to android but essential apps are available. So after a big research I bought Lumia 525 ( White Color ). Since I bought it from the Nokia Authorize dealer in Sri Lanka it cost me Rs.25000.

Its far more better than Android. Never lags. Colors are better than Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. Very smooth OS. My Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 took 3 hrs to fully charge ( I don't know whether it was only a problem in my phone ). But my new Lumia 525 only takes 1hr to fully charge. And there is a battery app. It shows the time remaining to full charge. It has USB charge as well. So its very easy. And the battery backup is very good. And the Lumia phones doesn't heat too much like Samsung.

It plays MP4 ( YouTube videos ) but not FLV. You can download MoliPlayer Pro / VLC Player from the Windows Phone Apps+Games Store ( but you have to pay for those apps ).

Overall I think its really a great phone. In every phone there are pros and cons. In this phone the cons are

1. There is no equalizer.
2. The original hands free which comes with phone sucks. You can here the background noises. Specially when you going in a bus. It really sucks. Because it doesn't really fit your ears.
3. When you adjust the music/video player volume, it adjust the phone ringing tone volume as well. There is no separate volume control for music/video player and phone ringing tone volume.
4. No flash. Photos taken at low light/night doesn't come very good compared to Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100.

Apart from those above cons, overall the phone is really good. I recommend this phone for android users. Since I was once an Android user. You wont get bored with UI. Trust me.

And the majority who comments on Lumia phones are not real owners/users of Lumia phones. They are either Apple or Samsung fans.

• 2014-04-13 07:54
  • teu8

1 Gb Ram give High Performance in multitask, switching apps etc. 8 Gb internal memory is much sufficient, 6 Gb is for use. 2 Gb for OS.
windows 8 has best features than 7.8 OS.

Only lack of Apps. & Equalizer in Music.

• 2014-04-13 05:39
  • w4ek

> In reply to manreal @ 2014-04-09 10:23 from utVm - click to readlumia 525 heats only at top of the phone at backside, but all samsung mobile gets heat.
to get a better battery backup set the screen brightness to lower lever, close all the app running at background
turn off vibrate, change the network settings to 2g turnoff wifi and bluetooth

• 2014-04-12 22:03
  • uunj

> In reply to A.J.. @ 2014-04-12 12:38 from t}e% - click to readnokia 630 comes with 512MB RAM, quad core processor and 3G compatible whereas 635 comes with same specification but with 4G compatible

• 2014-04-12 21:53
  • uunj
Total of 3763 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 525.