Nokia Lumia 530 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.4
6.2
6.4

I carry the phone Nokia Lumia in my pocket and the phone calls people by itself! Due to this Nokia phone I lost money and have problems with my boss. Nokia Lunia cannot be used as a phone! To repair this problem, Nokia must introduce a new function to block the outgoing calls but allow the incoming calls. Another problem - I try to copy the number in Opera and this phone begins calling! Also I don't need the button for Bing seacrh.

• 2015-07-02 18:34
  • MkhI

> In reply to masaba @ 2015-06-20 22:54 from Nv$a - click to readYou should disable background apps in the battery saber. It will stop them from working and youll probably not receive notifications from them, but your device will run faster and it won't overheat anymore

• 2015-07-01 02:43
  • JNx$

the screen is too fragile

• 2015-06-30 18:34
  • nQNB

My lumia when I made acall,it failed to be cut and stop functioning

• 2015-06-30 16:40
  • fm@V

how can i use it as a hotspot? which one ia the best browser to use in it?

• 2015-06-29 07:05
  • P$IV

This is a highly underestimated mobile. I bought this as a backup and MP3 player replacement but I have been impressed by the smoothness of its OS given it is only a budget offering. It is now available at a very reasonable price. Recommended.

• 2015-06-27 16:44
  • dUNe

• 2015-06-27 15:50
  • dUNe

Can the internal memory intall data such as music,videos n some ensychropidias?

• 2015-06-27 15:05
  • 3sE3

Poor performance playing 1080p video on my Lumia 530

• 2015-06-26 21:26
  • KAee

Just returned mine. The curved profile at each end means a standard 3.5mm earphone jack, or an end-to-end you would use to connect via aux-in to your stereo, simply will not fit it. Why does nobody mention this? So forget about using an earpiece for calls, for the radio or listening to music - WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
I should have checked this first - the samsung galaxy mini has the same problem. I will not but another phone without going instore with an earpiece jack to test first.

• 2015-06-25 11:12
  • tJqt

I have used the phone for seven months but it heats alot especially when answering a call or using internet. What can I do? I am scared

• 2015-06-20 22:54
  • Nv$a

considering the price, the phone is amazing! I use it with no lags! camera and screen quality is not the best, but for the price it's amazing! loved the phone!

• 2015-06-20 22:22
  • Jv85

its great bt low quality

• 2015-06-20 17:48
  • rvx@

how will i know my lumia is an at&t

• 2015-06-20 16:41
  • fuvG

> In reply to Bonniebell @ 2015-04-28 09:15 from XsVL - click to readBest phone 📱 low price.. That's all.. And guys, you can solve your problems from "Lumia Help+ Tips" app, which is already installed n your phone

• 2015-06-19 22:39
  • t1$A

> In reply to Akhil @ 2015-06-12 10:01 from uvBA - click to readu can not get apps from bluetooth. u have to download from store

• 2015-06-19 07:23
  • tTNE

As a user pf this device for the past month, I am obliged to say here that this is the greatest shit ever produced by mankind. Totally useless. Not smart and barely a phone.

• 2015-06-17 09:53
  • 3@kH

> In reply to Akhil @ 2015-06-12 10:01 from uvBA - click to readin a windows phone...you can use and install apps only from Windows app store...nowhere else...due to windows security reasonss..

• 2015-06-15 17:43
  • uvYJ

this phone my airtime keep on disappearing how could I stop that please

• 2015-06-15 16:49
  • NmTT

lumia 530 not support blootuth transfar app

• 2015-06-15 14:15
  • vIj4
Total of 971 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 530.