Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.5
6.5
6.8

> In reply to Halawayvision1 @ 2015-06-20 01:29 from Nvvs - click to readgo to free wifi place

• 2015-07-01 08:10
  • Xu1@

2 months after buying the phone, its good. i like it. can play heavy games without lagging and i like how fast it connects to the internet. For those complaining about the camera quality, download lumia selfie from the windows app store. it improves the camera quality.

• 2015-06-25 20:32
  • CDEb

Hi
My phone, Lumia530 is not connecting to the net. Can't receive any info from my apps.Asking for Phone Update but when I try, it reads err. What can I do pls? Your advice will be highly appreciated

• 2015-06-20 01:39
  • Nvvs

Hey,
I need your help here pls. I had Lumia 530 dual sim which has been requesting for phone update for some times now, I needed a wifi connection. Now that I did, it is sending me new info that;"We can not download updates". What can I do pls? My phone is no longer connecting to the internet can not access non of my apps.

• 2015-06-20 01:29
  • Nvvs

Great phone.but please get us the "CLASH OF KINGS" application.
Most android and apple phones have it already. I would be grateful if you take this application into consideration.

• 2015-06-18 20:29
  • fuNc

this was most hit mobile

• 2015-06-15 20:06
  • Y}K4

> In reply to rani @ 2015-06-08 07:28 from 9KKd - click to readNo its a good phone in good budget...if you didnt knw abt this so kindly dnt commnt rubbish abt the phone...m using this phone since 1 year no lagging user friendly ui.....i have some problem like camera quality is no so good,, and also screen quality rest awesome.......

• 2015-06-12 10:06
  • Hs8J

> In reply to joe @ 2015-04-07 12:14 from Sbcn - click to readStill waiting for an expert to explain why I can't send group SMS, or to be exact,more than one text SMS at a time. This started after the Denim update was done.

• 2015-06-11 17:00
  • CDGS

i m planning to buy this.. pls some1 suggest me..

• 2015-06-09 10:44
  • w43M

one of the worest phone i have ever seen ....plz dont buy nokia lumia ..iam facing lot of problems

• 2015-06-08 07:28
  • 9KKd

I am going to buy a Nokia Lumia 530. Is it my correct choice?

• 2015-06-04 09:28
  • te3p

I have this phone, for about 6 months.
Well, the thing i like the most is the battery life (1,5 -> 3 days), then there's a 5mp camera wich is not bad but it doesn't have many usefull fuctions like zoom, autofocus or flash. I like the design, it's a fast phone since Windows can do a better work with less Ram than Android. Also has radio, news, wikipedia, dropbox, whatsapp, facebook, messeger, mail, etc (everything but snapchat, at least for now)
I enjoy it a lot, and for this prince i don't think you can find much better of a phone

• 2015-06-03 13:06
  • TqYI

Has anyone here have the same problem with this mobile as I have? It has difficulties with the navigation services offline! I've downloaded the map, the location is on, but 9 out of 10 times it can't locate me correctly, the accuracy is faraway from precise, and when I'm moving the dot stays at the start line. I've tried to restart the app, to restart the phone... nothing happen! When I switch on the mobile data everything works perfect!? This is the second mobile I have the same problem with, the first one was Nokia 730 (it was too big for my hand and it met the pavement :( ), strangely enough I have never had this problem with my Nokia 620! Anyone with the solution to this problem, please! Thank you!

• 2015-05-28 09:09
  • pJmN

I had by this phone 📱 I can't download any games in this phone and important thing in this phone is it's battery is down 👇 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't buy any Lumia mobiles plzzzzzzzzzzz it's Wi-Fi is not working

• 2015-05-20 11:17
  • Hkuj

I just bought this phone as a backup (I have the magnificent lumia 1020 as primary) and I am really taken by surprize and not in a good way unfortunately.
The screen is simply put T_E_R_R_I_B_L_E
Worse than some cheapo chinese phones. The viewing angles are non-existent. 5 degrees away from the only "sweet spot" and almost everything is gone.
I didn't spend 100s of hours researching, but the few I did spend (and all the praising comments I had found when researching the predecessor, the Lumia 520) gave me no clue as to just how bad a latest generation LUMIA phone's screen could be. Sure I didn't expect it to be amoled, but I've had phones 8-9 years ago that had much better viewing angles, not to mention colour reproduction and brightness/clarity! It's really THAT bad that everything else (like the dual sim, here maps, OS etc.) suddenly seems to make no difference (naturally, if you can't see it or use it properly/easily how can it make any difference?).

• 2015-05-20 07:52
  • JxAn

> In reply to vishma @ 2015-04-16 09:32 from rAfJ - click to readAudio sound button and lock button press screen shot coming

• 2015-05-16 09:17
  • XjeI

the people who made this phone must be mad.anytime I send a full video film from another phone to my own it wont play infact the video will disappear from my Lumia 530 and the worst part is that my Xbox games are not installing and it can't play android applications

• 2015-05-15 15:09
  • fmD5

takes much time to open internet even with maximum bundles

• 2015-05-12 23:48
  • Nw5$

my lumia 530 DS is now running in windows phone 10 technical preview 2nd build. great features.

• 2015-05-02 07:41
  • t7Xx

I have this Lumia 530 for two months ago working smoothly no problem at all as my second phone lumia625 I recommended to all friends thanks in advance to Nokia & gsmarena

• 2015-04-28 07:40
  • 6vW4
Total of 643 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM.