Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

is this android phone?

• 2012-06-11 14:47
  • 9Fch

> In reply to jeeth nam7 @ 2012-06-08 20:13 from utEt - click to readyou will use zune software your phone then u transfer your data

• 2012-06-11 14:20
  • u7JX

i'd boug8 dis windows phone,2 days ago,it is just awsm,no words fr error.speed is lyk bullet n design iz lyk platinum n d price iz very low as seen

• 2012-06-11 12:31
  • 7qyL

> In reply to Adrian74 @ 2012-05-25 12:44 from 3RMr - click to readplesae tell me can me share files from lumia610 to other phones by bluetooth?
what price? how its video and picture quality?
sound quality? please reply me
thanx....

• 2012-06-11 11:44
  • 4rb{

> In reply to Adrian74 @ 2012-06-08 09:31 from 3RM3 - click to readreallyy?????????????????

• 2012-06-11 00:14
  • bCXE

i don't know how long will gsmarena make me wait for review of this phone i am eagerly w8ing for it. so i wud request gsmarena to launch its review as quickly as possible...

• 2012-06-09 11:11
  • t}NZ

i just bought this phone. it cannot play game Dragon's blade. anyone?

• 2012-06-09 10:41
  • RJ7x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-30 14:47 from uRGX - click to readcan files be transferred via bluetooth to other phones or laptops?

• 2012-06-08 20:13
  • utEt

I've been having this device since 22nd. May 2012 :
User interface: very friendly and fast , intuitive ( NOKIA's best ever idea )
Speed : very fast download
Display : clear , bright even on direct sunlight .
The only thing is that I'm still not sure if it has Corning Gorilla Glass - so I wrote to Corning so that can make that clear once and for all.
Sound : very good both on ear piece and head set
Mobile Net connection : no problem what so ever
Wireless connectivity : excellent as far as I'm concerned...the device lets you know instantly on a "top of the screen bar"
Battery life : good so far !
Applications : now , here We would need more applications for this device ! on screen weather for instance , something like Psiloc World Traveler or WorldMate .....I was very happy with those to applications on My previous phone ( Nokia E 63 ).
Personalisation: Could be better !

Overall experience : fun , fresh , could have not expected anything less than this from Nokia !

• 2012-06-08 09:31
  • 3RM3

> In reply to Tee @ 2012-06-07 16:22 from ib6h - click to readinstall zune software

• 2012-06-08 07:33
  • t7sF

Just had it for a couple of days now.Not bad. Bought it for my maid - a first time smartphone user. Seems to like the slick OS, and the notifications.

The live tiles can be a hit(news headlines) or a miss (gimmicky photos on the contact's live tile).

Only complaint of that I can't install Skype app, Google app, Firefox, and that it's slow. 'Whatsapp' works though, but just barely. The only reason I got it was due to the 710 (still Mango) not having her native language yet: the 610 uses Tango.

But I've got to give MS credit, it's not a bad OS. Not bad at all. I've been a hardcore Linux guy for at least 10 years, but MS has produced an OS that us useable, I think Nokia should try to come up with replacement apps for Skype etc.

In my country, I got the Lumia 610 for $206 USD. The Lumia 710 was $236 USD, but the lack of language support put me off.

Still all in all, not bad MS, not bad at all.

• 2012-06-08 05:21
  • tVt@

when will it be released in india?what will be the price?is it worth buying it?is there any problem of hanging in windows phone?>hows it for new user of windows phone?

• 2012-06-07 18:31
  • utFZ

Please can someone tell me how to get pictures from other phones? I try use the USB cable but its does not work... I don't just understand this phone.. Its not connecting to a Laptop as well using the USB.

• 2012-06-07 16:22
  • ib6h

I've been using this phone for almost a moth and i LIKE it so much. This is the most efficient smartphone ever. The cost is cheap yet it rich with a lot of things in it. I falling in love with nokia again.

• 2012-06-07 13:55
  • PS6w

no JAVA, video recording is VGA, GPU is very old adreno 200, CPU is only 800MHz, and price is 280 euro.. i think it's kind of making fun of us ...

• 2012-06-07 12:58
  • KI1j

i love my nokia lumia 610! :-)

• 2012-06-07 12:56
  • ibXm

Hae Nokia! We (kolkatans) are eagerly waitng 4 ur lumia 610 launch! Please dnt dlay nymre! We Love Nokia! Nd its our best brand endorsement for KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS! Do launch it fast! Lol frm Kolkata.
Nokia ROÇK$!

• 2012-06-07 12:13
  • Xueq

> In reply to Akki @ 2012-06-03 11:27 from 7tDc - click to readnokia says VGA too now

• 2012-06-06 23:12
  • 3yww

> In reply to [deleted post]very good phone ,nice one ,best

• 2012-06-06 18:31
  • uCr$
Total of 3590 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.